Hi everyone! We hust had our food tasting yesterday and these were the food that we had. I'm going to write a full review to help you guys out

COCKTAIL
> Roasted chicken with cranberry jelly, and pine nuts-- this was supposed to be good but I don't know what happened. No one from our group liked this
> Smoked salmon and caviar-- it tastes like tinapa, just like any other fish that is smoked. Haha. It's good but I don't think it's wedding- worthy
> Grilled enoki wrapped in beef with wasabi hollandaise-- 3/4 of us liked this! They are all meat lovers so they really insisted to get this one. I was the only one who didn't like this primarily because I'm not a fan of meat

I must say the meat is not the melt-in-your-mouth kind, it's a bit chewy though
> Snapper with rosemary and bacon skewer- I LOVE THIS! Get this! It has the right balance of everything

> Chorizo and saffron risotto balls-- we didn't order this but it was there. We do not like this at alll

** Gemma said we can bring our own cheese block and she will prepare it for free nalang
SOUP
> Zucchini and pistou soup-- We love this! It was a bit salty though but we might still get that kasi it was the only soup that we liked
> Cucumber and tarragon-- It was weird because it tasted sweet. Everyone didn't like this
> Tomato and pistou-- TOO SOUR! Or maybe it's just me, I don't like anything that's sour kasi. But I remember pala my mom telling me she liked it
SALAD
> Mediterranean-- so refreshing! I love how the candied walnut tasted with the watermelon and the feta cheese. We're definitely getting this!
> Szechuan calamari-- It was good but the sauce is too creamy I'm afraid everything will be creamy and it will be umay na
BEEF
> 10-hour roast beef with mushroom gravy and horseradish-- I hear so many raves about this so I was exepecting too much from it. But actually it was sakto lang. Actually it was overcooked pa nga, the bottom part of the beef was matigas na

IDK if I'll be getting this parin
FISH
> Salmon rockefeller- DEFINITELY GETTING THIS!!! This is my favorite out of everything!!!! <3
> Parmesan-crusted cod with citrus and herbs-- No one liked this. It was too sweet! Siguro if you like something not creamy but refreshing, you might wanna try this
CHICKEN
> Baked chicken and pancetta with caramelized leeks and thyme-- Again, too salty! Maybe it was the pancetta but really, no one liked this especially my parents
> Herbed chicken in natural jus-- This is good! But the sakto-type-of-good lang

PORK
> Crisp porchetta with herbs and garlic-- My dad liked the uber crisp skin! Parang lechon kawali type

SEAFOOD
> Tiger prawns with aligue and caper sauce-- First of all, the one that served was not tiger prawns more of shrimp lang. Haha! Buuut I was hopeful about this, it just tasted so-so
PASTA
>Three cheese, spinach and mushroom ravioli-- This was a tomato- based pasta. It was good pero sakto lang. Not the type that you will remember
> Crisp prosciutto, sundried tomato, olive and papardelle aglio olio-- We were thinking that it's going to be the traditional aglio olio pasta that's full of olive oil and garlice but when we tasted it, it was a bit creamy. Actually the sauce was almost white, when we asked them about it, it had chicken stock pala. I wasn't exepecting that so I didn't like it

> Truffle cream conchiglie with vaudois sausage-- YUMMY!!!! Perfect balance of the sauce and the truffle oil! I liked how the truffle is not too overpowering

But we were thinking if this is creamy and everything else is creamy na, baka umay factor
DESSERT *
No questions for this! We loved everything!!*
> Pavlova-- I LOOOOOOVE THIS!!! Can I just have 3 sets of this??? Haha. GET THIS YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

>Nirvana (pistachio with choco ganache, mousse and wafer)-- SUPER SARAP! We didn't order this but Gemma gave me one so I could taste it. I ended up loving it!
>Chocolate truffles
> Roca- Parentals loved this! So for sure, this will cater to the old crowd haha!
> Strawberry shortcake-- Normal shortcake

> Assorted chiboust-- Fiance loved this! It's like a Japanese cheesecake which he loves dearly! Definitely getting this
> Tiramisu-- so-so
> Creme brulee in eggshell-- YUMMY!! Getting this for sure
> Assorted macaron de Paris-- Of course, no brainer.

> Carrot cake with walnut and cheese-- Perfect balance of everything. Not too sweet. Perfect to pair with coffee
> Lemon tart-- Exactly how you imagine a lemon tart to be

** Gemma told us that we can bring our own fruits and she can just prepare the skewers for us for free
COCKTAIL DRINKS
> Gemma offered us cucumber lemonade/ lychee black currant as part of package and she told us we can buy drinks from S&R then we can just give it to her and she will prepare na for us
THere you have it! My long review. Hahaha! Actually all in all, we were a bit disappointed because we thought everything was going to be really good basing from the reviews we read everywhere.

We had our food tasting from KbyC 2 weeks ago and we upgraded everything from their menu and parang it outdid Bizu. Super sarap everything with <100k cost. Really so sad about this kasi we were willing to shell out naman sana but looks like we're picking KbyC na