Author Topic: Bizu Catering  (Read 16271 times)

rightback

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Bizu Catering
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2015, 09:51:53 am »
I think if I had a different venue where Bizu is accredited I might have chosen them as our caterer. We tried their food during the big banquet 3 and hands down theirs was the best. Not sure though if the styling done that time was in house and it was nice naman.

msdianne

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2015, 10:21:31 am »
Same here, Bizu is the best. But I still go value for money and I know I can't afford it. Couldn't sacrifice my other priorities too sa wedding like photo and video.

msGlobalista

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 01:37:45 pm »
I wanted Bizu and Blue Leaf before but computing the expense versus our hotel rate. Almost the same na din. Bizu is expensive really but worth it. But yes if I'll get Bizu its the same na din as the hotel expenses. So my coordinator opt for hotel kasi ganun din gastos.

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2015, 10:24:14 am »
i will never regret out decision to get bizu as our caterer this past february for our wedding. until now, 7 months later, our guests still appreciate how good the food was.

aside from the food, they have impeccable service. portions for the VIP tables were big. some of the courses were hardly touched by out ninongs/ninangs because they were so full already. their servers discreetly asked them if they would like to have their food boxed to take home.

also for us couple, we had a dedicated butler assigned to us for the night. i didn't even realize that he was really gonna wait hand and foot! every time my glass is empty, it'll be refilled. if i just casually mention that i haven't even had the chance to try the food, he'll be there immediately giving a plate of food. really, impeccable service.

wednesdei

• Super Proud To Be A
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i dream, i fly, i love deeply.. .
    • My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 06:39:50 pm »
Bizu told me na they will shoulder na the corkage fee sa venue ko if we will get them. #SuperHappy
But since medyo mas pricey sila since hindi sila naka package sa venue namin, last option na namin si Bizu ngayon.

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2015, 10:50:37 pm »
Good thing there's a thread of bizu, this will be my dream caterer though not for wedding.  ;D Basta magfollow up lang ako ng feedback about them. Buti na lang my parents were lucky na nakaattend na sila ng wedding na bizu ang nag cater. Wish ko ako rin someday may mag invite na sila ang caterer.

MrsP

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2015, 08:35:42 pm »
I wanted Bizu and Blue Leaf before but computing the expense versus our hotel rate. Almost the same na din. Bizu is expensive really but worth it. But yes if I'll get Bizu its the same na din as the hotel expenses. So my coordinator opt for hotel kasi ganun din gastos.

Hi sis! do you have rates and packages for bizu and blue leaf mckinley? we had civil wedding in 2012 and we are now planning our church wedding in 2017, my husband wishes to have our reception in peninsula manila but after we had meeting with their events organizer we learned that venue only would cost over 1M already for rigodon, it will be very impractical to choose that with only 250 guests. i showed my husband the blue leaf mckinley and he seemed like it and maybe check bizu as caterer. btw, we are overseas couple also and mostly rely on good reviews and feedbacks.

damnation

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 02:44:13 pm »
Anyone here has done a wedding with Bizu in Mango Farm, Antipolo? Wondering how much the OOT rates and if something was done for the corkage. The person I am talking with in Bizu is not fast in replying. Thanks!

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2015, 03:40:37 pm »
Hi!  I've booked Bizu for my Feb 2017 wedding... Wondering if anyone who got Bizu as their wedding caterer also availed of the wedding cake that comes free with their package? How did it turn out?  Thanks! :)

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2015, 10:30:59 am »
^Bizu was our caterer and we got our cake from them as well. Didn't make much sense to get a different supplier pa since Bizu does desserts really well. I loved our cake. It was a simple, four tiered frosted cake, which was exactly what I wanted. It didn't melt even if our reception was in a garden. I just had our florist put a few pretty flowers on it. Carrot cake inside. It was really good, moist and yummy. Hindi lang pang show.
"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2015, 10:49:09 am »
^So glad they did a great job on your cake! :) So the whole cake was edible? Wow!
Did you provide them with a peg of the design you wanted, and they just copied that? Just a bit worried that they won't be able to do certain designs (since I can't find many sample pics on their website).
Having your florist add flowers sounds like a great idea though! I might do that as well.

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2015, 10:58:55 am »
^ay no, not all was edible. I think 1 or 2 tiers lang. But it looked great and what we ate tasted yummy. So ok na rin :) I sent them a few pegs to copy. Sa Bizu office na rin kasi nagpakita ng mock up yung florist ko so sabay sabay na namin diniscuss lahat.  Thankfully nakuha naman nila what I wanted. 
"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2015, 01:31:54 pm »
^Oh okay, well that's fine. I'm planning to get their sit-down menu and they include 3 types of dessert for that, so I don't think I'll need to serve the cake anyway :)
I'll make sure to bring pegs when I meet them and my florist.. Hopefully mine will turn out great as well! Thanks so much for the help :)

glacy_rein

• Super GirlTalker
  • I am the author of my life.
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2016, 04:28:31 am »
Anyone who has their current rates??
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

xekie

• Probationary
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2016, 09:19:32 pm »
Hello everyone, has anyone tried waiving the VAT? Kasi other caterers are willing to do..

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2016, 10:26:14 am »
^I asked bizu about this. They're not able to waive the VAT because the BIR is quite strict now.

Nokie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2016, 10:15:35 pm »
^Yay! Buti there's a thread for Bizu :) Booked them in the themes and motifs bridal fair and they gave me free upgrade to dessert buffet.

Sis @stella021817 you got Bizu din pala :) Who is your AE?

Sis @caterpillar-girl did you get any other freebies? I've been looking at offers from other caterers and they have so much freebies. Just wondering whether Bizu offers some freebies din. Also how was their styling? :)

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2016, 09:08:37 am »
^my AE is Kaye Reyes. Are you getting buffet or sit down? :)

Nokie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2016, 10:33:49 am »
^ours is Kaye din  :) We're getting buffet. You?  :)

By the way, h2b's cousin got Bizu din. She said they weren't able to haggle for other freebies but they requested for upgrade of the cake from the original 3-layer to 4-5 layer cake. Pumayag naman daw  :)

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2016, 11:28:26 am »
Has anyone gotten Bizu for the wedding? Or is done with their food tasting? Any recommendations re. canapes (for cocktail hour), salad, soup, pasta and dessert?  I'll be having my food tasting in October. There are so many food options, I'm not sure which to choose!

@nokie: oh my gosh, i'm sorry! I only saw your reply now!  We will be getting their plated menu :) Have you done your tasting? when is your wedding? :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:29:42 pm by stella021817 »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close