Author Topic: Bizu Catering  (Read 16392 times)

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
Bizu Catering
« on: March 05, 2014, 12:22:40 pm »
Hello,

I don't see much reviews regarding Bizu Catering for a wedding. Has anyone gotten their full catering package? I see reviews kasi na dessert buffet lang kinukuha, but I'm interested in the full catering.

How is their styling? Are they flexible on what design you prefer?

Thanks!

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
Re: Bizu Catering
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 03:56:14 pm »
not for a wedding but my sister's debut was catered by Bizu. Amongst all the catering companies, I would say that their food is the best. Styling is not as good as Passion Cooks or K by Cunanan but you can hire naman a separate stylist for that.

they are pretty flexible din naman with what you want and they will brain storm with you how the theme will be.

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 04:28:47 pm »
^that's the thing, i don't wanna hire a separate stylist for the reception. i would really prefer if i could just be in contact with just one supplier for the caterer and the reception styling. i'm currently down to 2 options - bizu or passion cooks.

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 05:41:39 pm »
I got Bizu for my wedding last Feb. Worth.every.centavo. I got a separate stylist though. But then I get suppliers based on their line of business. So if it's catering, then I judge by the food and service only. In terms of styling, Passion Cooks may be better, or K by Cunanan. But you get what you pay for with Bizu, which is excellent food and top notch service. Good luck!
"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 04:27:04 pm »
^ have to agree. The taste and quality of Bizu's food is miles away from Passion Cooks and K by Cunanan. And when you meet with them, you can check pictures of the previous events that they have styled so you will get an idea.

I think it's more of what is your priority decision of food over styling, you're call :)

em-em321

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 08:51:45 pm »
i super love Passion Cook's styling pero I'd still choose Bizu in terms of food quality. Kakahinayang nga eh when i saw the updated accredited suppliers of fernbrook, Bizu kasama na as of this year. Wala sila sa options when we booked the venue last year huhu.
one.at.a.time.

crystal_ice

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 01:51:30 pm »
i've attended a number of wedding and i must say bizu has the best food compared to other caterers. the desserts are already a given but i was more surprised with their mains. the quality and taste are really good. loved their 12 hr US beef. if you want excellent food that your guests will surely like, then choose bizu. if you want a so so food but good styling then choose KbyC.

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 11:56:14 pm »
i just attended a wedding catered by bizy, it's a plated meal with salad, soup, fish entree, sherbet, steak entree then dessert. It's on of the better plated meals that I have had (even compared to hotel plated meals).

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 06:56:09 am »
we'll have our food tasting this coming saturday. hoping all goes well. this is the first food tasting that we'll pay for, haha. the fee will be deductible though, once officially booked.

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 04:33:16 pm »
as expected, everything was good during the food tasting. just had to select matching dishes. i'm still waiting for the quotation. passion cooks will definitely cost lower, but i wanna see how far the cost of bizu is.

coffee_art01

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 03:44:35 pm »
Hello mga sis! :)

Matagal ba talaga magreply ang BIZU? I emailed them to get a copy of their wedding package. Pero no reply pa.

TIA! :)

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 04:23:57 pm »
^yes, medyo matagal sila mag-reply. better call them na lang.

coffee_art01

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 04:35:19 pm »
Ok sis moonstar_004. Thank you! :) Will give them a call

philpotts

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 09:09:41 pm »
Hello! Have you tried Bizu with Oasis Manila? They couldn't give me a sample menu as they said most of their clients deal with Bizu personally.

Glamazon

• Shop Glamazon
  • GirlTalker
    • Chic & Cheap Online Store
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 11:14:46 am »
How are their cakes naman, sisses? We're considering getting them for the cake.

wednesdei

• Super Proud To Be A
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i dream, i fly, i love deeply.. .
    • My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2015, 12:43:27 am »
Hi! Isa ang BIZU sa top choices ko to cater my wedding next year since madalas sila ang caterer pag may blog events. Ask ko lang if meron dito na BIZU ang kinuhang caterer sa wedding nila? How was it? Okay ba styling, service and food nila? tia!

gelitorres

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2015, 01:00:20 am »
one of my bridesmaids got Bizu for her wedding. the food and service was really good. the styling was just simple. but that's how my friend wanted her wedding reception's look anyway. simple but elegant :)

wednesdei

• Super Proud To Be A
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i dream, i fly, i love deeply.. .
    • My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2015, 01:24:26 am »
^thanks sis. I emailed Bizu na nga eh. Kahit kasi di siya accredited sa venue ko, parang willing ako ishoulder yung corkage fee if their food would me a thousand miles better than K by Cunanan. I'm not naman too maarte with styling. Would you know if madali kumuha sa kanila ng schedule ng food tasting?

msdianne

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 07:56:14 am »
5000 for their food tasting if you'll get them they will waived it for you upon signing of contract. Starts at 1,485+++ per head their buffet. And yes you can never go wrong with Bizu.

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015, 08:16:16 am »
My dream caterer still. Kinda regretting not going all out on the food, malayo talaga Bizu sa even the most popular wedding caterers. Maybe i should have sacrificed on styling and other things a bit more...

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close