We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^hi! I'm getting the plated dinner menu. I think the packages might be different? Because they're called Adele, Blanche etc... But yes, Bizu's pricing is not bad. It's definitely not cheap compared to others, but I think it's a good deal considering the quality of food you get. We hired a separate florist/stylist, so I was able to negotiate the price of my package a bit, since they removed the flowers and decor from their pricing Haha, I'm happy for you! I was so happy when I booked Bizu as well, and I haven't even done the tasting yet! When is your wedding?
^Sis xxtrf, congratulations!!! You can't go wrong with Bizu The packages may be pricier but you'll really get great food and service. We're leaning towards the Romantic Garden package because of the additional pork dish and Paella rice. By the way, I got free upgrade to dessert buffet since I booked them during a wedding fair. Yay!When is your wedding?