Author Topic: Bizu Catering  (Read 16270 times)

Purple_Power

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Bizu Catering
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2016, 02:11:54 am »
Matanong ko lang Saan bang mga venues affiliated itong Bizu?

Sa lahat ba ng dishes talaga masarap sila? Like from appetizers, to main course and of course sa desserts? or even drinks na rin?

Kasi may ibang caterers masarap lang sa main course, appetizer pero pagdating sa dessert medyo talo. Ayoko naman ng ganun.

MrsP

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2016, 07:41:12 am »
Anyone has latest rates of Bizu? May i have a copy please?

xxtrf

• GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2016, 06:08:33 pm »
I have the wedding buffet package for 2017-2018. I can mail it to anyone who wants a copy of it :)

Though these are the rates so you can have an idea:
Free cocktail hour for 150pax
Free cocktail hour and 3tiered wedding cake for 200pax
Free cocktail hour, smores bar for 100pax, and wedding cake for 300pax and above

A) Signature wedding package
Cocktail hr
Bread
Soup
Salad
Fish
Chicken
Beef carvery
Pasta
Rice, potato and vegetable sidings
Desserts
Beverages

Php254 500 for first 150pax
Add: Pho 1455 per pax in excess of 150

B) Exquisite Wedding
Cocktail
Bread
Soup
Fish
Meat carvery
Seafood
Beef carvery
In the spot pasta
Rice, potato and vegetable sidings
Desserts
Beverages

Php 325 000 for first 150pax
Add: 1825 per pax in excess of 150

Hope this helps :)

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2016, 09:41:48 am »
@Purple_Power: I'm not sure where Bizu is affiliated. You'll have to ask the venues themselves, i think. I'm getting married in Blue Leaf Filipinas, and Bizu is one of their accredited caterers. I didn't get their package with Blue Leaf, though.

And yes, their food is very good -- all courses, from appetizers to dessert. I've attended 2 weddings with them as the caterer and the food was very good. As good as, (or in my opinion, better) than the food served in 5-star hotels. They were my first and only choice for caterer :)

Nokie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2016, 09:52:58 am »
^Same here sis stella021817, they were my only choice :) Yes, I agree I think their food is better than the hotels.

My wedding is next December pa so I haven't done my food tasting yet. You have choices for the appetizers na? I can ask my cousin for options, she had Bizu also for her wedding just this year.

Did you have a separate food tasting before you booked them? I was if pwede twice e. Kasi the others had food tasting before they booked (the one you pay for 5k) then ofcourse another food tasting for the actual wedding. So baka you can do 2 tastings? tee hee!.

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2016, 10:59:45 am »
^Hi! yes, could you ask your cousin? hehe! We're getting the plated menu though, so for appetizers, we will just need to choose 1 salad and 1 soup :) Or do you mean the canapes for cocktails? I was told that I'll get to taste 2-3 options per course, so we've sort of decided on 2-3 dishes per course that we'd like to try.  So excited to do the tasting! The 5k is super sulit. They said it's good for 6 people. So we're bringing some friends with us :)

No, I didn't have a separate food tasting before booking They're really my only choice, haha. I've attended weddings where they were the caterer, and I was happy with the food. If I didn't get them, then I would've booked a hotel instead an events venue (blue leaf). 

Nokie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2016, 12:56:02 pm »
^Yes, the canapes. I'll get her final menu then send it to you :) Her wedding was also in Blue Leaf Filipinas.

So excited for our food tasting, specially the dessert! What we are doing tuloy now is we keep on eating at Bizu and ordering those that are included in their catering package hehe.

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2016, 03:23:56 pm »
^haha, that's actually pretty smart!

I didn't attend the cocktail hour of my friends' weddings (who got Bizu) so I'm not sure what is good... but my fiance and I want to try the following during our tasting:
Smoked salmon and caviar, roastbeef bruschetta, truffle and porcini duxelle, chicken and sundried tomato skewer, and 2 quiches :) 

So excited to eat also!! I'll definitely let you know what was good during my tasting :)

xxtrf

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2016, 10:18:40 pm »
Hi sis stella021817 and sis nokie!! We might get Bizu too even if we paid DP na to KbyC na. We thought Bizu's basic package is going to be like 4k/head so I was intimidated to visit their booth. Haha! But last weekend, I tried talking to their AE, we can afford their packages naman pala! *whew!* As in I was teary- eyed while walkng around SMX, I can only think of Bizu in my reception! I was so happy!! HAHAHA

Are you getting their Signature or their Exquisite wedding package? I want Exquisite just for the salmon and grilled prawns but it's gonna be around 2600/head vs 2100/head without those. I'm so confused! what are you guys getting? :)

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2016, 09:52:49 am »
^hi!  I'm getting the plated dinner menu. I think the packages might be different? Because they're called Adele, Blanche etc...  But yes, Bizu's pricing is not bad. It's definitely not cheap compared to others, but I think it's a good deal considering the quality of food you get. We hired a separate florist/stylist, so I was able to negotiate the price of my package a bit, since they removed the flowers and decor from their pricing :)

Haha, I'm happy for you! I was so happy when I booked Bizu as well, and I haven't even done the tasting yet! When is your wedding?

Nokie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2016, 10:40:18 am »
^Sis xxtrf, congratulations!!! You can't go wrong with Bizu :) The packages may be pricier but you'll really get great food and service. We're leaning towards the Romantic Garden package because of the additional pork dish and Paella rice. By the way, I got free upgrade to dessert buffet since I booked them during a wedding fair. Yay!

When is your wedding? :)

xxtrf

• GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2016, 01:13:44 pm »
^hi!  I'm getting the plated dinner menu. I think the packages might be different? Because they're called Adele, Blanche etc...  But yes, Bizu's pricing is not bad. It's definitely not cheap compared to others, but I think it's a good deal considering the quality of food you get. We hired a separate florist/stylist, so I was able to negotiate the price of my package a bit, since they removed the flowers and decor from their pricing :)

Haha, I'm happy for you! I was so happy when I booked Bizu as well, and I haven't even done the tasting yet! When is your wedding?

Hi sis stella021817? I'm planning to do the same! I'm planning to get the buffet package without the florals and hire a separate stylist instead. Who's your stylist btw and where is your wedding going to be? :)

^Sis xxtrf, congratulations!!! You can't go wrong with Bizu :) The packages may be pricier but you'll really get great food and service. We're leaning towards the Romantic Garden package because of the additional pork dish and Paella rice. By the way, I got free upgrade to dessert buffet since I booked them during a wedding fair. Yay!

When is your wedding? :)

Oooh what's included in that package? Parang I didn't see that. How much would your cost be per head? I want to wait for another fair nga eh just for the free dessert buffet upgrade! Hahaha. My wedding's going to be on March 28, 2018 pa at Angelfields. Early planning lang. Haha  ;)

MrsP

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2016, 05:50:33 am »
We also want a plated menu and hold at either blueleaf mckinkey or cosmopolitan.
May i request a copy of their packages please? Kung sino meron? I requested one thru their website 2-3weeks ago but received nothing and i'm still waiting. We also live overseas so purely emails muna For enquiries. Although meron ako copy ng wedding package from blue leaf with Bizu but not sure if that was only for buffet or plated only or either or.. i also want to compare the prices or find out if cheaper to book venue and them separately.

Am i allowed to leave email address here?

Thanks in advance.

stella021817

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2016, 09:01:29 am »
@MrsP:  I have their plated menu package (2016) and also their Blue Leaf Mckinley plated package (2016).  Send me a PM, or you can leave your email here and I'll send them to you :) My wedding won't be in Blue Leaf Mckinley (we decided on Blue Leaf Filipinas instead, since the halls are bigger), but when I checked the prices before, it was cheaper to go to Bizu directly, rather than get the Blue Leaf package. I booked Bizu and Blue Leaf Filipinas separately. 

@xxtrf:  My florist/stylist is Nikki Chatto, and my wedding will be in Blue Leaf Filipinas :) Haha, that's okay! It's always better to plan ahead. My wedding is in Feb 2017, and I started planning in Oct 2015 -- so I was able to book my first choice suppliers :)

Nokie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2016, 09:49:15 am »
Hi sis xxtrf, pm me your email address so I can send you the inclusions of the package. Haha you have all the time to plan. You can also ask them when is the next fair they are joining, they are very accommodating :)

@MrsP, we also got Bizu and the venue separately since it's cheaper.

I'm so happy I found this thread! I have other brides to talk with about my caterer. :)

MrsP

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2016, 06:14:30 pm »
@stella021817: please send to caian312019@hotmail.com thank you. Looking forward :)

ohyey

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2016, 09:23:24 pm »
Hi Sis Nokie can you send it to me as well please? I'll pm my email ad to you. May I know who is your AE? Gemma isn't replying to my email na e.

Nokie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2016, 10:00:38 pm »
Sis ohyey, my AE is Kaye Reyes. She always replies promptly, specially to emails. Sure! Just pm me your email ad. :)

MrsP

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2016, 02:35:04 am »
Sis nokie can you the wedding package to my email also? My address is above 😋

Nokie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2016, 11:23:22 am »
@MrsP, sent! :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close