We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Im in a 2-yr relationship with my current bf but heres the scenario. Sobrang ok kami when were together and whens hes ok. Sobrang happy, sobrang lambing, parang ako lang yung world niya and all. Pero one mistake, or if I point out something, bigla nalang siya sobrang magagalit. Ive been called a wh*re, cursed, told that he wont marry me, and the like. Kahit kasalanan niya i.e. hindi niya sinabi na may lakad pala siya so I told him na hindi ko man lang alam na may plans pala siya and then he goes like 2014 na magbago ka na and I hate you and Ayaw kitang pakasalan. I simply said this Sabihan mo nalang ako kung anong plano mo. Hindi ko alam anong gagwin mo after work. May plano ka pala ni hindi ko alam. So now, ako ang mali sa amin? How to handle? What to do?
I’m in a 2-yr relationship with my current bf but here’s the scenario. Sobrang ok kami when we’re together and when’s he’s ok. Sobrang happy, sobrang lambing, parang ako lang yung world niya and all. Pero one mistake, or if I point out something, bigla nalang siya sobrang magagalit. I’ve been called a wh*re, cursed, told that he won’t marry me, and the like. Kahit kasalanan niya i.e. hindi niya sinabi na may lakad pala siya so I told him na hindi ko man lang alam na may plans pala siya and then he goes like “2014 na magbago ka na” and “I hate you” and “Ayaw kitang pakasalan”. I simply said this “Sabihan mo nalang ako kung anong plano mo. Hindi ko alam anong gagwin mo after work. May plano ka pala ni hindi ko alam.” So now, ako ang mali sa amin? How to handle? What to do?
Shallow as it may seem, pero ako kase my goal in life is to be happy. I always choose to be happy. So i ditch the people who work their way in making me unhappy. For one, they don't have the right to do that and, they don't deserve a space in my awesome life. That's just me.
Pero one mistake, or if I point out something, bigla nalang siya sobrang magagalit. I’ve been called a wh*re, cursed, told that he won’t marry me, and the like.