watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86177 times)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #460 on: September 07, 2015, 02:34:07 pm »
Nice nga yung zoeva.. Naghihintay ako ng sale sa luxola haha hindi ko type yung large powder brush ng sigma may amoy after ko i-wash ng lysol handsoap and baby shampoo tapos ang tagal niyang banlawan.
Ginagamit din ni lisa eldridge yung zoeva 110 face shape for liquid foundation kaya gusto ko itry kahit small version yun ng silk finish

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #461 on: September 08, 2015, 11:08:36 pm »
Value for money talaga Zoeva!! After I got my complete set, I never use my RT brushes na. Sayang!! hahaha Unfortunately though I dont think Zoeva ever is included in the luxola sales.

Another good value for money that professionals also use are Bdellium Tools. I dunno where you can buy here but I ordered from the US. I saw that wedding makeup artist Madge Lejano uses some Bdellium Tools Makeup brushes  like the flat kabuki brush. Their eye brushes are comparable and near dupes to MAC.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:13:53 pm by Chili1113 »

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #462 on: September 09, 2015, 07:31:11 pm »
BI talaga GT!! I just bought the Zoeva Pink Elements Classic Set. Pa-fall yung hot pink/gunmetal combo  :-* :-* Hope they're better than RT.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #463 on: September 10, 2015, 05:08:29 pm »
Got my Zoeva brushes na yesterday. And OMG, I am so impressed! :) Ang lambot, way better than the MAC, MUFE, Nars, etc brushes na binabalik balikan ko sa counters to compare. And, ang ganda ng make up ko today tee hee!. Grabe ano, ang tagal kong nagtitiyaga sa cheapo brushes, thinking they're not that important. But they are! Kahit anong ganda at mahal ng make up products pala, tools can still make or break the overall makeup :)

I got the luxe face definer, luxe sheer blush brush, and the bonggang bonggang foundation buffer (along with two graphic pencils). They are so good! Now I'm eyeing some more. Might get the key eye brushes and some more face brushes soonest. Actually, the more I browse them at Luxola, the more I feel the need to buy some more brushes. Haha.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #464 on: September 10, 2015, 07:29:55 pm »
^Enjoy sis!! Ive been neglecting my other brushes since I got my Zoeva set =) I still love my MAC eye brushes though, but for the price OK na Zoeva!!

I cant stand my Real Techniques brushes anymore after using Zoeva and Bdellium. Plus I HATE RT colors and how the brushes look theyre so cheap and tacky. It is such an eyesore on my dresser! Not like Zoeva, I love the look of the brushes.

If you plan to add to your set sulit the bigger sets in Luxola!

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #465 on: September 11, 2015, 12:47:07 am »
I'm eyeing the zoeva set too, kaso out of stock. Kaya a couple individual brushes muna sana, e kaso out of stock din sa luxola. :(

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #466 on: September 14, 2015, 09:51:00 pm »
Just got my Zoeva set from Luxola. They're kinda small (or maybe dahil hindi ako sanay sa ganito kaiksi na handles) but they all look and feel so luxurious. super soft! Try ko tomorrow for doing my makeup.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #467 on: September 15, 2015, 09:47:45 am »
Just got my Zoeva set from Luxola. They're kinda small (or maybe dahil hindi ako sanay sa ganito kaiksi na handles) but they all look and feel so luxurious. super soft! Try ko tomorrow for doing my makeup.

Ilang weeks delivery?

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #468 on: September 15, 2015, 10:04:49 am »
What zoeva set nabili nyo mga sis?

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #469 on: September 15, 2015, 11:51:39 am »
^^ 3 working days lang sis. Luxola operates from SG.

I got the Pink Essentials. Ganda! Super soft and easy to use. Medyo kakaiba yung ibang brushes if you're used to the shapes ng MAC brushes, specially the face paint brush and brow brush, but they all work well for me. I thought maliit yung blush brush pero when I used it, panalo pala. Yung buffer din nila panalo. Thinking of selling all my remaining RT brushes na tuloy, ang cheap tignan katabi ng Zoeva.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #470 on: September 15, 2015, 02:18:19 pm »
^^ 3 working days lang sis. Luxola operates from SG.

I got the Pink Essentials. Ganda! Super soft and easy to use. Medyo kakaiba yung ibang brushes if you're used to the shapes ng MAC brushes, specially the face paint brush and brow brush, but they all work well for me. I thought maliit yung blush brush pero when I used it, panalo pala. Yung buffer din nila panalo. Thinking of selling all my remaining RT brushes na tuloy, ang cheap tignan katabi ng Zoeva.

Days lang pala!  Akala ko weeks. Kaso oos naman yung mga gusto kong orderin na items. Will wait for restock. :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #471 on: September 15, 2015, 03:38:38 pm »
In fairness kay Luxola, mabilis sila magmove ng orders. I keep track of my orders and pagkatanggap nila, gumagalaw na agad siya. I've tried ordering past midnight on a Friday though and past midnight ng Sunday na siya naaksyunan, so I assume they don't process purchases and move/transfer items kapag weekends? But if weekdays, guaranteed, they can deliver to you in the sortest possible time naman. ;)

I didn't get a brush set muna kasi I have key brushes lang that I like. I don't think I'll be using all of them anyway. Saka parang wala sa mgs smaller sets yung mga gusto ko, parang premiere item ba sila of sorts? Hehe. I will buy some more, pero hindi pa rin siguro set. Let's see. :)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #472 on: September 16, 2015, 09:08:16 pm »
Kelangan ko ng blush brush yung zoeva ba or mac 129? Yung zoeva blush brush na hindi angled or angled ba dapat?


budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #473 on: September 19, 2015, 12:23:41 am »
I finally ordered some Zoeva brushes. :D I wanted to get the Sigma angled brow din, kaso out of stock pa din, so I got the Zoeva brow nalang. Sana okay din kasi mukang super short nya and di ganon ka-angled. Haven't read the reviews yet. Yung set, before the holidays nalang siguro. :)

sublime1

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #474 on: September 23, 2015, 08:22:31 pm »
What's the best Zoeva brush set mga sis? :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #475 on: September 24, 2015, 11:13:51 am »
I bought additional Zoeva brushes and got them yesterday. Happy with my purchase.

But surprise, surprise! They threw in TWO extra brushes for free! Waaah! ;D I almost didn't notice. Naka-box siya na "not for sale." Maikli ba talaga ang eye brushes and concealer brushes nila? :) Hindi naman siguro shorter yung free brushes dahil "sample" lang sila? Who would have thought may "sample" din pala na brushes, eh hindi naman pwedeng i-tingi yun like makeup diba. Hehe. One is even from the Luxe line. I super love this company na tuloy. :) Got a lot more than I bargained for hehe.

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #476 on: October 26, 2015, 04:12:53 am »
got my bamboo brush set from Zoeva na. i'm impressed with the quality and the look, sobrang gorgeous lang ng gold and wooden handle. and the price, sulit talaga.

a bit of a downside though ay the short handles, plus i think the face paint brush in this set is smaller than the regular one. it creates a sharp line for contouring, which is good but i still need to blend with another brush. unlike the nars ita which does everything contouring na. i think i should get the regular sized face paint to see if comparable ba talaga with the ita.

planning to get the makeup artist set soon, saw a few pieces of the Zoeva brushes in this set kanina and super comparable talaga sa MAC brushes - side by side, feel and function, plus softer pa bristles ni Zoeva. and at 11k for 25 brushes plus the brush bag and shipping, super okay na talaga the price. excited!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:15:08 am by baby_chichay »

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #477 on: November 06, 2015, 10:03:04 pm »
Girls, okay ba Bdellium eye brushes?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #478 on: November 06, 2015, 11:04:28 pm »
^Yes!!! I love my bdellium set. I have the studio line with the yellow handles. I liked it so much I got the travel size and full size!! I stopped buying mac after.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #479 on: November 07, 2015, 05:16:29 am »
^Where did you get yours? I'm eyeing that exact same set, yung may yellow handles. Hindi naman malalaki yung brushes? I have hooded lids kasi.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close