We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Just got my Zoeva set from Luxola. They're kinda small (or maybe dahil hindi ako sanay sa ganito kaiksi na handles) but they all look and feel so luxurious. super soft! Try ko tomorrow for doing my makeup.
^^ 3 working days lang sis. Luxola operates from SG. I got the Pink Essentials. Ganda! Super soft and easy to use. Medyo kakaiba yung ibang brushes if you're used to the shapes ng MAC brushes, specially the face paint brush and brow brush, but they all work well for me. I thought maliit yung blush brush pero when I used it, panalo pala. Yung buffer din nila panalo. Thinking of selling all my remaining RT brushes na tuloy, ang cheap tignan katabi ng Zoeva.