watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86111 times)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #420 on: June 05, 2015, 02:37:17 pm »
Available ng 'yung Real Techniques Bold Metals sa www.kalmcosmetics.ph (Philippine distributor). Ang ganda pero $$$.  ;)

oo nga quite expensive..pero drool- worthy! I'll wait for reviews muna.

I notice this, too. Kaya madalas I apply the foundation with my fingers first, spread it out, tapos Expert Face Brush to buff para I still get the finish I want.

gawain ko rin ito with the tinted moisturizer hehe. I use the expert face brush. Panalo talaga yun all- purpose brush na.

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #421 on: June 05, 2015, 05:20:36 pm »
^ what about RT's blush brush? Okay ba? :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #422 on: June 05, 2015, 07:23:28 pm »
^ I have that. If you're used to angled blush brushes or yung mga smaller ones, mahihirapan ka mag-adjust. Most people use it as a bronzer blush.

I like it for blush coz I prefer yung super diffused color sa cheeks. pero I have to angle it perpendicularly.

ajcruz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #423 on: July 06, 2015, 05:50:57 pm »
with the help of this thread i got:
- RT expert face brush
- Suesh set
- Sigma f88,
and 3DHD (got this as fake so I know the difference from authentic one lol. Feeling ko kasi di gamit masyado dahil sa shape but love it equally mas dense and soft like expert face  ;D )
- Charm pointed foundation

Because I like the texture of my RT expert face, I was about to buy the core collection set na from The Ramp - but I was dissapointed sa texture nung buffing brush-parang mga patay na hair lang hahaha (the SA is kind to let me touch it hehe) akala ko lang pareparehas lang ng ginamit na synthetic material  :(

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #424 on: July 07, 2015, 01:23:24 am »
^ hi sis, may i ask po please where you got your sigma brushes and the RT brush? :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #425 on: July 07, 2015, 02:18:22 am »
Thanks to this thread I got a Zoeva set last year. Since then, Ive been really neglecting all my RT. I wish I never stocked up on RT brushes and instead got several sets or duplicates of my favorite Zoeva brushes. Plus the colors or the RT really annoy me LOL, and the black rubber starts peeling or becoming sticky after a while. They look so cheap!

But for eye brushes nothing beats Bdellium tools for me as good, cheap alternatives for MAC brushes
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:29:23 am by Chili1113 »

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #426 on: July 07, 2015, 08:38:58 am »
Recently discovered Ever Bilena Powder Brush. Sobrang lambot and it doesn't shed. For P150, it's a steal!

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #427 on: July 07, 2015, 09:49:35 am »
revisited my little thebalm cosmetics kabuki brush. 5 years na and hindi man lang nagbabago. :)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #428 on: July 07, 2015, 12:53:01 pm »
Thanks to this thread I got a Zoeva set last year. Since then, Ive been really neglecting all my RT. I wish I never stocked up on RT brushes and instead got several sets or duplicates of my favorite Zoeva brushes. Plus the colors or the RT really annoy me LOL, and the black rubber starts peeling or becoming sticky after a while. They look so cheap!

But for eye brushes nothing beats Bdellium tools for me as good, cheap alternatives for MAC brushes

Oh no - buti nalang I only ordered a few RT brushes. I didn't know that the rubber would eventually peel! That's my pet peeve with NARS packaging...

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #429 on: July 08, 2015, 07:11:10 pm »
reese17: Not to worry! I think the newer models don't peel anymore, or so I heard =)

Sharing this video I found comparing Zoeva VS Sigma  =)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I46awk7y2Vs

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #430 on: July 10, 2015, 04:40:42 am »
Maganda yung reviews ng zoeva sa luxola saka ginagamit din ni lisa eldridge sa tutorials niya sana mag sale ulit sa luxola para matry ko yung face brushes. Saka gusto din ni candice (makeupbox) yung 225 & 228.

iamlili

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #431 on: July 11, 2015, 02:41:45 am »
Hmm.. I have brushes too na rubber din yung handles, similar sa NARS packaging. Eventually after some time naging sticky din sila. Tip lang, use cleansing water (koh gen do has one) or micellar water (bioderma) punasan ko lang nun, then patuyuin. Nawawala yung sticky feel. Of course di na siya rubberize. But I tried putting baby powder sa handles. Okay naman. Pero mas prefer ko yung wala na lang.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #432 on: July 11, 2015, 03:54:11 am »
^Thanks for the tip!! Ill try cleansing water on my rubber handles. I hope it works on my RT brushes hehe

iamlili

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #433 on: July 11, 2015, 04:05:03 am »
^ Welcome sis! Let me know if it works for you. So far kasi sakin okay naman siya. I use cleansing water din to clean my makeups packaging. Madalas kasi, dumidikit yung concealer or foundation residue like sa compact powder or palettes while doing my makeup. So far, okay ang result. Nag mukhang bago yung mga packaging hehe. Although I haven't tried it yet mismo in any NARS makeup that I own.

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #434 on: July 18, 2015, 10:13:57 pm »
Mga sis,can u suggest good brush for cc cream or foundation,brush for contouring and for blush. Ok na ba core collection of RT?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #435 on: July 22, 2015, 01:55:44 am »
Does anybody have a makeupgeek brush? I wanna try the foundation stippling brush. Feedbacks please. TIA! :)

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #436 on: July 29, 2015, 06:54:50 pm »
How's the experience of ordering Zoeva brushes from Luxola? Hassle free naman?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #437 on: July 29, 2015, 07:39:34 pm »
^Yes zoeva brushes are good and it was hassle free when I ordered from Luxola. They delivered it to my doorstep =)

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #438 on: July 29, 2015, 07:48:09 pm »
^That's great to hear. Was worried I'd have to pick it up somewhere, since international shipping.

josebeth

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #439 on: July 30, 2015, 03:31:14 pm »
anyone here familiar to the brand of beauty cosmetics? where you can find online and they also joined the bazaar at megamall. sobrang ganda ng quality. 12 brushes for 1,000 pesos only. look for them on facebook mga sis. pwede din kayo bumili mga single brashes if you didn't need yung iba.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close