We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Available ng 'yung Real Techniques Bold Metals sa www.kalmcosmetics.ph (Philippine distributor). Ang ganda pero $$$.
I notice this, too. Kaya madalas I apply the foundation with my fingers first, spread it out, tapos Expert Face Brush to buff para I still get the finish I want.
Thanks to this thread I got a Zoeva set last year. Since then, Ive been really neglecting all my RT. I wish I never stocked up on RT brushes and instead got several sets or duplicates of my favorite Zoeva brushes. Plus the colors or the RT really annoy me LOL, and the black rubber starts peeling or becoming sticky after a while. They look so cheap!But for eye brushes nothing beats Bdellium tools for me as good, cheap alternatives for MAC brushes