watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86146 times)

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #440 on: August 03, 2015, 04:35:26 pm »
recently got the smashbox 3 in 1 retractable face brush. it's great because you can adjust the brush according the the coverage you want light/medium/full  ;)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #441 on: August 03, 2015, 07:40:45 pm »
^I love retractable brushes!! I always have 2 retractable brushes in my bag... one for powder, one for blush. Retractable brushes are so much more hygienic than using the sponge in compact powders =)

beluy

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #442 on: August 03, 2015, 08:20:54 pm »
brushes from sigma was very pricely but the quality was very good. my sister from japan gave me one set and i was shocked when i saw the price.

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #443 on: August 04, 2015, 12:33:22 pm »
Any cheap brushes recommendations?

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #444 on: August 04, 2015, 02:20:33 pm »
^ Affordable Brands:

- Beauty Cosmetics
- Elf Studio Line
- Marionnaud

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #445 on: August 04, 2015, 04:49:43 pm »
^^suesh, marionnaud, elf studio line, landmark generic brushes and nichido pro brushes.. very chep but ok!

bimbolera

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #446 on: August 04, 2015, 04:57:26 pm »
^^^ ELF FOREVER, marionnaud din~

wanna try suesh kaso sobraaaang mahal nya (imho). overpriced for me compared with elf.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 05:00:59 pm by bimbolera »

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #447 on: August 06, 2015, 09:39:34 am »
Oooohh. Thanks for the recommendations ;)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #448 on: August 06, 2015, 12:26:28 pm »
I was in Megamalll two days ago and checked out the Suesh brushes. Not nice at all even their premium brushes and overpriced too.

lizatorres

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #449 on: August 06, 2015, 05:32:07 pm »
I used sigma brushes ever since

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #450 on: September 03, 2015, 05:10:00 pm »
Whew ang haba ng binackread ko hehe. So based here plus the reviews on Luxola, seems like Zoeva brushes are a few notches better than Real Technique ones? I'm eyeing Zoeva's the #124 grand stippling, #125 stippling, #100 luxe face finish, and #101luxe face definer brushes. For Real Techniques, I want the powder brush, stippling brush, experts face brush.

RT is definitely cheaper than my Zoeva picks. Just dilly dallying coz I'm afraid that if I buy RT but don't like them, I'll end up buying Zoeva too. Ouch. Hehe.

Hmm I'm still torn but I really wanna buy na soonest! :-*

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #451 on: September 03, 2015, 06:37:56 pm »
Bought the complete RT line but ended up not using/liking a lot of them.  :(

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #452 on: September 03, 2015, 11:26:21 pm »
^Ohh thanks for your feedback, dulcette! :)

Do you mind if I ask why you ended up not liking and not using most of them? Which ones ang pinakanagamit mo?

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #453 on: September 03, 2015, 11:41:54 pm »
^ the eye set pinaka hindi ko nagustuhan, parang ang laki lahat. I also regret buying the blush brush, stippling brushes, foundation brush, contour brush, buffing brush, duo fiber, among many others. May mga brushes na too big, may mga brushes na too small. May mga brushes na parang bitin, may mga brushes na sobrang haba. May brushes na hindi ganun ka dense.

Pinaka gusto ko yung expert face brush for putting on liquid foundation tsaka yung setting brush for setting powder over concealer. Better pa buy from Sigma or kahit Suesh will do. I think RT is marketed dapat for people na on the go or not very knowledgeable with makeup techniques.

countess

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #454 on: September 04, 2015, 09:21:49 am »
I just bought new Marrionaud brushes na large powder brush and blush brush but the regular ones with metal handle I hated it. It doesn't feel like the same brushes that I bought years ago parang iba na ata pagkakagawa. Both of the old brushes I have with Marrionaud are super dense as compared sa bago, sobrang flimsy na niya pinamigay ko nalang tuloy sa friend ko para di sayang. Baka convert nalang ako sa RT

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #455 on: September 04, 2015, 01:51:22 pm »
kainis di ko makita yung elft studio line set ko.. before sikat sa thread yung eco tools.. pero never ko pa na-try..

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #456 on: September 06, 2015, 07:21:07 pm »
Recently got the Zoeva Face set. They are the softest! Love it. :) Will buy the Rose Golden Vol II next.  8)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #457 on: September 07, 2015, 12:13:35 pm »
I also ordered some Zoeva brushes. I was looking at some Nars, Bobbi Brown, MUFE, MAC, RT, Zoeva brushes. As in I researched them for weeks, and read up every article or review I could find about them ;D Based on what I've read and watched (youtube gurus), mukhang pinaka value for money si Zoeva. I even came up with some articles and reviews that say they are almost comparable to Hakuhodo brushes in quality, so go na :)

So so excited to have them na! Sana ideliver na tomorrow hihi. Feeling ko makakapag contour na ako nang maayos with my new brushes hihi.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #458 on: September 07, 2015, 01:20:19 pm »
^ Sis where did you order your Zoeva? I need some new brushes... Naghihingalo na my Sigma. ;D

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #459 on: September 07, 2015, 01:29:29 pm »
Luxola sis ;) I've read the reviews at Luxola and they are often compared to as better than Sigma hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close