Author Topic: KARMA OR REVENGE... WHAT SUITS YOU?  (Read 17579 times)

happyfemme

• a DIVALICIOUS
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Embrace life to the fullest!
KARMA OR REVENGE... WHAT SUITS YOU?
« on: July 30, 2013, 11:55:14 am »
Been an labelled as "shock absorber" by my friends, most of their stories would often dwell on the following problems:

1. backstabbers
2. thirdparty (i.e. kabit, may ibang gf)
3. bullying
4. domestic violence
5. tinakbuhan/ niloko sa pera, business etc.
6. character bashing through social media (paninirang puri)

My friends who choose KARMA tend to do the following:
1. They put everything to Karma's hands, and just wait patiently for something to happen.
2. Forgive nalang.
3. Keber nalang, pero kung maka rant sa FB eh wagas.
4. Pray over nalang ang enemy, at pinagdarasal nalang na mag bago.
5. Hirit nalang ng "makakarma rin yan"
6. Hirit din ng "makakahanap din yan ng katapat niya".

My friends who choose REVENGE tend to do the following:
1. Eye for an eye.
2. They make sure to send a clear message to the person that they "messed up the wrong person". Or in tagalog "nagkamali ka ng taong niloko mo".
3. May motto na "lintik lang ang walang ganti".

With so many bad things going on around us, should we really leave it all to Karma to do all the work? Or should we have also to stand to our ground and tell them to stop and give us the respect we deserve?

Share me your stories, your experience, what you choose (KARMA OR REVENGE?), the cause? the effect? did it backfired? were you rewarded by your actions?

I need insights and experiences for my study. :)

Thanks in advance mga sis!
Well these boots are made for walking...
And that's just what they'll do...
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you...

inluvewithmikewesten

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: KARMA OR REVENGE... WHAT SUITS YOU?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 12:19:09 pm »
I'm starting to doubt if  KARMA is really true. Because I've seen mean people do bad things, but have not seen them pay for it. Or I just don't know.

But regarding your question sis, it depends. I would sometimes just leave it to KARMA. Depende kung gaano kasama nagawa sa akin.

There are 2 people from my past that I've been dreaming of getting back at. My professor in college who bullied me and this other man who did something really bad to me. I want them beaten to a pulp!

happyfemme

• a DIVALICIOUS
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 02:02:25 pm »
Yeah sis, im somehow caught in the middle.

But others say, dumarating daw talaga ang Karma. May nababasa pa nga ako dito sa GT about Karma na "mabilis na ang karma ngayon, high tech na".

Mabilis nga ba talaga?

Sabi nila ang logic ng Karma is "what you give to the universe is what you get", but like what you've said a lot of people do bad things yet they dont see them pay for it.

For example nalang. Si wife nahuli si hubby nangabit... hindi gumanti si wife, "karma nalang bahala sa kanila" the last time i heard her utter.

Dumating ba ang karma? After a year, si hubby hindi pa rin nakipaghiwalay sa kabit despite nahuli na ni wife. Whats worse, nagka anak na si hubby sa kabit.

Now she said "kung lumaban lang sana ako"...

happyfemme

• a DIVALICIOUS
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 02:16:47 pm »
Question ko na rin sis, about sa prof mo tsaka yung "other man" may balita ka ba kung anong update sa kanila?

Baka somehow they are paying their dues na.

Kasi for sure, if yung college prof mo ay bully talaga. Eh for sure may student siya na lagi binubully, sigurado hindi lang ikaw.

jrogann

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 12:53:09 pm »
may kilala akong tao nagpapatay siya ng tao around 20 yrs ago super yaman na niya now with very good health !  ;D anyare??

happyfemme

• a DIVALICIOUS
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 09:43:55 am »
may kilala akong tao nagpapatay siya ng tao around 20 yrs ago super yaman na niya now with very good health !  ;D anyare??

Same thoughts battling my mind, if Karma is "cause and effect" then how come that person is enjoying his present life? When will Karma do her part?

schizo_me

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Live Enjoy Act Love Express See and Awaken
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 10:19:11 am »
Same thoughts battling my mind, if Karma is "cause and effect" then how come that person is enjoying his present life? When will Karma do her part?

Karma will happen if not in this lifetime, sa next life nya (I believe in reincarnation kasi)

jenger109

• no time for negativity! :)
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • God is good!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 04:25:01 pm »
KARMA! i dont go for revenge, ako pa magkakakasalanan.. im patient naman e, so ill just wait for karma.. :)
I'm here to live my life..not to make everyone understand :)
Those who matter, dont mind.. and those who mind, dont matter ;)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 09:26:07 pm »
guys if you want to use Karma, then i suggest using it in the original sense of the word.
you'd have to understand the the context din. on a very shallow level, karma is very "eastern".

if you're just going to use it in a very westernized way, you will just be confused.
kasama talaga diyan ang past, present and future.

if you dig deep there are different kinds of karma, ie, Prarabdha, Agami, Sanchitta and so on

the best way is to let God do the balancing. siya lang nakakaalam. malay natin, tayo pala ang kailangan "magbayad" at hindi sila.

Only God knows...
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

msbhelz

• Probationary
  • “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 11:12:37 pm »
Let HIM do the rest. As long as hindi ikaw [textspeak!] gumawa ng masama at hindi ka nagkulang. I don't believe in karma or revenge. What ever will be, will be.  ;)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2013, 06:38:34 am »
as i've said, it would be better for those who are interested in the real meaning of karma
to do some reading in eastern philosophy / beliefs.

kasi sis yung ibang mga conclusions niyo eh parang 1+1=23. 

I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

happyfemme

• a DIVALICIOUS
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2013, 02:37:29 pm »
as i've said, it would be better for those who are interested in the real meaning of karma
to do some reading in eastern philosophy / beliefs.

kasi sis yung ibang mga conclusions niyo eh parang 1+1=23. 

Hi bro, what do you mean by 1+1=23? hehe sorry for my ignorance.

A friend of mine once told me that karma if well understood is very deep. There is somehow a link from your past-present-future. Parang chain ng buhay natin.

There are even karmic points discussed, how you treat the universe and how you treat every living things and beings.

That is what im trying to know, how people now a days interpret Karma.

How about you kuya? how do you interpret Karma? how do you deal with it? would you let me enlighten on this issue?

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2013, 03:18:20 pm »
1+1 = 2 di ba?

but nagiging 23. it means. hindi tama yung sagot. malayo pa sa tama.

yes. tama friend mo. karma is DEEP. it's more of a slinky than a chain.

it is best that you start reading on it. for sure kulang ang thread space dito.

if one is really interested, he'd put in the time and effort.

it also doesn't matter what I think. what matters is what you think and what works for you because
your karma is different than others.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 03:22:48 pm by akthung »

inluvewithmikewesten

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2013, 03:59:44 am »
Question ko na rin sis, about sa prof mo tsaka yung "other man" may balita ka ba kung anong update sa kanila?

Baka somehow they are paying their dues na.

Kasi for sure, if yung college prof mo ay bully talaga. Eh for sure may student siya na lagi binubully, sigurado hindi lang ikaw.

Sis, si college prof bully nga. Kasi I googled her name and I saw a post in a forum (not GT), na this former student she also bullied like me.
Si other man, I don't know.
Honestly, mapagpatawad ako but I wish really had done something about these 2 people. Kasi sobrang affected yong buhay ko ginawa nila. I dreaded attending this prof's class for fear na she would humiliate me again.
Sorry OT na, but I really hope they're paying their dues na nga.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 11:17:43 pm »
If I could have Revenge for each time I deemed such was deserved --  wow.  Haha!
Otherwise, the old "pox on all your descendants" may be comforting.  Hahaha.

But if I am to let my Self  prevail over my self -- yes, as AKTHUNG said:

the best way is to let God do the balancing. siya lang nakakaalam. malay natin, tayo pala ang kailangan "magbayad" at hindi sila.

Only God knows...

cutieme

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 05:49:22 pm »
in my opinion lahat [textspeak!] may KARMA sa buhay...hindi tayo perpekto dito sa mundo nagkakasala din tayo sa mga tao, sa paligid natin at lahat tayo nasasabihan ng MAKAKARMA din yan kasi nakakagawa din tayo ng kasalanan. BUT....hindi tatalab ang karma sa atin kung mayroon tayong malinis na PUSO...at higit sa lahat pinagsisihan natin ang ating kasalanan at humingi tayo ng tawad sa DIYOS.  We cannot do revenge..kasi hindi naman matatahimik ang puso natin kung puro hatred ang laman nito.
keep doing your best no matter what other people say...........

px17

• loves to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 01:44:57 pm »
Hinahayaan ko nalang karmahin sila. Para sakin kasi bkit ko pa tatapatan ng mali ang mali diba?
Learn to Love yourself First! :)

kiz_me1109

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 12:42:09 am »
I still believe in good and bad karma. There were times na hindi siya babalik sa mismong gumawa ng bad things but sa loved ones nila which is mas masakit. And I also believe that If you do something good, good karma will be back to you in any form. If anyone had done something bad to you, we cannot resist na magalit. But never ever do something bad towards that person. Let Karma do it for you.

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2013, 03:02:32 pm »
Revenge is tempting, easier, and rewarding at some point. BUT what goes around comes around. So if you plot revenge against anyone, even if they have really wronged you, it will still come back to you because you are putting someone else in misfortune.

I'm scared of Karma kaya I stay away from REVENGE. Most of the people who have done me wrong in the past have also suffered their deeds. Take the high road and be the bigger person.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2013, 03:43:27 pm »
the best revenge is throw bread ika nga.

bless the person, pray for the person. and if he deserves it, he will get the full swing of it.
when God acts, nako, ewan na.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close