Author Topic: KARMA OR REVENGE... WHAT SUITS YOU?  (Read 17590 times)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: KARMA OR REVENGE... WHAT SUITS YOU?
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2013, 01:14:26 am »
i've been in the esoteric for at least 15 years, at least half of my life (sigh) not including my early experiences.all i can say is there will always be change. as earth moves through the various initiation levels ( as it evolves), it will encounter bigger changes and bigger challenges.

one thing I've learned is that we are always guided by the great ones. for normal aspirants, usually by the inner self and guides / spiritual helpers. the masters will never guide you directly unless you are doing service...unless you are a global leader in service. else it is the ego talking. when one is a high level initiate, only then can a master / hierarchy directly influence him. when an honest and sincere aspirant sees a great figure, say St. Michael or an Indian Saint, in say, a dream., it is just a representation and are usually carried out by spiritual helpers under them. these great souls vibrate at a very high level, mahihirapan ang katawan ng isang tao if they appear. and what for? unless special. but that's the way it happens because of the limitation of an average aspirant's understanding.

there are two teachings. ika nga, oral tradition and written tradition.written ones are in books. they're the safe ones - this is if you can find the good ones as there are a lot of dark teachings out there. the more advanced teachings are given orally because they're dangerous. when you get to this level you'll really see why. it is like being given a truck load of explosives.

the even more advanced teachings are given by telepathy.masters at this level will only deal with you via telepathy. whether physical master sila or ascended master. To meet such a teacher or to reach such a level, you will be limited by the development of your inner senses and your karma. also the very advanced souls do meditations that include the development the higher chakras - the soul chakra at the very least. if you're not doing at least the development of the soul chakra, it is not considered advanced.

Jesus came after Buddha. Buddha predicted 500 years after him a great buddha will arrive. When Jesus arrived, only a few recognized him. Many, including religious leaders, negated him. I'm sure ganun din pag may dumating na teacher na ganun ang caliber.

but there are teachers naman na mataas initation level, but hindi lang sila lumabas tulad ni Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed. you'd just need to find them. (if your karma permits. ) a lot of them walk with us. kailagan lang din talaga ibaba ang ego. else you'll never get to see them. (in a lot of ways it is better to have a physical teacher than an ascended one.) I was fortunate to meet a Himalayan trained teacher when i was in my early teens,15 i think. masasabi ko lang is that the basics have been given. and yun ang dapat hanapin, at i practice. and when the student is ready, the opportunity to meet a master/teacher will be given (depende din sa level). and if the student/soul has a big assignment, the teacher will appear kahit hindi pa sila handa. (ie. Yogananda and Babaji). and they will be the ones who'll take charge of your accelerated development (ie. mr. vivero, ask j. licauco, si Anthony ang pinaka mabilis nadevelop under his wing, at isa sa mga mataas na attain. because the help of the divine. iba pa yung pinatawag siya ng master sa himalayas)  Now, kahit mag himalayas pa ang isang tao at makatagpo ng teacher (by pure chance, minsan blessing lang ng master ang kailangan). pauuwiin ka kung hindi ka handa.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:07:23 pm by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2013, 11:13:17 pm »
akthung,

Its not exactly enticing to ask someone to meditate in solitude for years as one of the rigorous training among many other criteria's to ascend so I can understand why only so few people will have a chance to have direct communication much less ascend.

However the good news is nobody needs to go through this anymore.  There is a special dispensation by the prime creator to release us from karma as an act of grace.  Not only that our 12 strands of dna along with our 12 chakras with be reactivated returning to us what we originally had are spiritual gifts such as telepathy we are to ascend to the 5th dimension where we our connection to god will return and only unconditional love exist.  NO sickness, NO war, NO famine, NO crime as in nothing negative exist.  Finally, all the ascended master (like saint germain, el moray, kuthumi, lady nada, isis, jesus, maitreya, mohammed etc) angelic realm and even our space brothers (arcturian, pleiadian, sirian etc),  agarthans of the inner earth will walk among us

In the past, for any soul to ascend one has either go through what ascended masters went thru or a cleansing has to occur on a planet which means death of its physical body but there is an experiment never done in this universe and our planet will be the first which is to ascend along with its physical body.

We were supposed to ascend during dec 21-22, 2012 but at that time only 30% of the entire planets population(I think) were qualified so our higher selves ask for an extension to god that we wanted the entire human race to ascend instead as an act of love so 9 months were given which would end in sept 21-22, 2013.   The process will be gradual yet fast according to so many channelers of archangelic realms and ascended masters.   It will be an exciting time as the new golden age will come to us in our present lifetime after we remove the negative element which is already imminent that will free us from 26 millennia of secret control by the archons/reptilian and their minions the Jesuits group of black pope Adolfo Nicolás Pachón of Vatican and the thirteen families of the federal reserve. These group are in fact the real brains and instigators or world war 1 and 2 and just about every war we faced till today.

a lot of people aren't aware of this and I would like you to watch in youtube or download torrent the documentary as starter:

THRIVE by FOSTER GAMBLE.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s

website www.thrivemovement.com

Now if you want a deeper down the rabbit hole like alice go to this website :

DAVID WILCOCK

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog

Now if you want to read channeled messages by jesus but now calls himself as sananda, you may be surprised on what he has to say, really an eye opener and its still on going:

http://www.disclosure-2012.com/page/481067634

There are a lot of resources I wish to recommend but these are enough for now because im not sure how most people will respond to all of this especially when they read so many revelations about the real status of our world.  just keep an open mind but there is no harm if anyone wish to reject it as we have free will.  just no insults or mudslinging involve. 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 11:55:19 pm by allura »

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2013, 04:49:04 am »

Its not exactly enticing to ask someone to meditate in solitude for years as one of the rigorous training

may sinabi ba akong ganito? people can enjoy life while practicing. basta tama ang practice.

sinasabi ko na madali isipin na advance ang isang tao pero in reality hindi naman. hindi porket may powers ang isang tao, nakaka pag hula , heal etc...eh advanced na at spiritual. hindi porket nakakakita na ng angel, master etc etc, ay yun na yon. magaling na magaling ang dark side of the force. one moment kala mo divine na divine ka na. yun pala hawak na nila buhay mo. madali isipin na, oh may dispensation for this and that. if one is not aware, they will fall into the trap of the entitlement mentality. you'd still have to work for these things. no work. no reap. if reap ka ng reap with no work. dark side is holding you.

yang ascended master teachings nadaanan ko na yan when i was a teenager. i was a follower of Dr. Stone when he was alive. and other teachers. there's more to these teachings and its not the whole truth

to the readers, good luck.

the new age path is very slippery.

pag natumba, tayo ulit. work hard for it.

ingat din sa mga sumisingil. nothing wrong.
but sometimes its about money.

and these masters, marami na akong nakitang lumagpak!!
fallen from grace. kaya inggat din sa hindi naka focus
kay God, the supreme being.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 03:24:24 am by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

CityHunter

• Awake, arise, or be forever fall'n!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Non Timebo Mala
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2013, 06:07:44 pm »
Hi, mga sis (and bros!)

Karma or revenge.  As some have shared ay need natin serious enlightenment before we even consider going to either. 

The cycle when karma will hit you ay indeed varies from one to another.  And sa tinagaltagal ko figuring which is best ay none really are kasi wala talagang uniformity.  It sometimes comes on the 7th o 8th o 9th.  Do note sinabi ko sometimes lang! 

Then there are those na matagal pa before it happens.  As in decades talaga.  So that's lagpas ng normal cycle.

Now, the topic is ano ang dapat gawin kung ikaw ay naagrabyado.  Some would say bahala na ang Diyos.  FYI.  Mahal lahat tayo ng Diyos kahit makasalanan ka! 

So revenge na lang ba?  How can you be sure that that action wasn't something you should learn from?  Hindi kasi lahat ng experience sa buhay ay masarap. 

For us to be aware of our faults sometimes we need to experience pain.  Can you rise above that o be sucked by the darkness?  So you do revenge.  Where does that end then?  Ubusan ng lahi?  Been around Muslim friends na nadale sa rido and its not nice.  Babae, bata, matanda lahat damay for some stupid reason.

Some would even resort to otherworldly means - hope you get what this means.  Naku, iyan yun major headache ko since Day 1.  Pati ako dinadale :P

Pero tulad ng sabi ni akthung ay one needs to really tone down lalo na iyang ego.  True na ang hirap malaman sino ang good sa bad.  Yup, been there done that.  Akala mo angel.  Ha ha, why do you think the Church takes so long to study those. 

Not much of an idea doon sa Dec. 21 and 22 but chi was really weird even before those dates.  May some felt changes but I haven't really found time to discuss this with friends na studying deeply that as mas focused ako on what help I can do kasi sa present.

I can't detail it as well as akthung and allura as the best I can define it ay its really like chess.  That each action may not immediately show yun results but it will be significant as to what the final outcome will be.

And yes, karma namamana iyan.  With many yun mga sufferings and/or blessings are actually karma ng ancestors ninyo. 
We look for the real thing in friends, products and services. In people, we value sincerity more than almost any other virtue.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2013, 07:28:21 pm »

Karma or revenge.  As some have shared ay need natin serious enlightenment before we even consider going to either. 

totoo yan. agree. even advanced souls debate pa din. kahit mga clairvoyant pa. wala sa mata. nasa realization.

The cycle when karma will hit you ay indeed varies from one to another.  And sa tinagaltagal ko figuring which is best ay none really are kasi wala talagang uniformity.  It sometimes comes on the 7th o 8th o 9th.  Do note sinabi ko sometimes lang! 

tama. ika nga. man know thyself. kaya its best to keep journals. hindi lang sa dreams. for my mom to realize that the 10 works for her, she had to write them all down. kung alam lang ng mga readers.
things like these we write down and put on charts. like studying financial data for the past 50 years.

Now, the topic is ano ang dapat gawin kung ikaw ay naagrabyado.  Some would say bahala na ang Diyos.  FYI.  Mahal lahat tayo ng Diyos kahit makasalanan ka! 

Bahala na si Ben Affleck  :o

Pero tulad ng sabi ni akthung ay one needs to really tone down lalo na iyang ego.  True na ang hirap malaman sino ang good sa bad.  Yup, been there done that.  Akala mo angel.  Ha ha, why do you think the Church takes so long to study those. 

tumpak. nako. dami ko na nakita case of fallen masters, saints, high initiates. hindi na ko magbabanggit ng pangalan pero madaming sikat sa new age na lumagpak. ang masakit niyan is believing in something for decades or your whole life, then later marealize mo MALI pala at marami kang nasaktan. it will all go back to you. and dispensations, they're like a job na dati exclusive for HR graduates, eh ngayon tumatanggap na ng management graduates. its not the end of the road. you'd still have to work hard for it. hindi ka makaka 4th initiation man lang via lip service and blessing. practice. purify. character building. eto mahirap sa new age. spirituality ay nalilimutan pero ang POWER hindi. nagiging power centric. kahit sabihin na humble. hindi pa din. new age is like showbiz. lol there's more to invocation than just requesting. maski ascended masters lumalagpak din sila. wala pa din tatalo sa physical teacher. but still, a good physical teacher will let you take things with a grain of salt. kaya ingat ingat lang sa master master. always check and evaluate.

I can define it ay its really like chess.  That each action may not immediately show yun results but it will be significant as to what the final outcome will be.

kaya the best talaga, apart from studying under real teachers, is to be God-centric. God will lead the way, kahit hindi ka aware. but meditating will make you more aware.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 07:43:35 pm by akthung »

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2013, 11:57:30 am »
akthung,

I wrote the solitude thing only as a reference that it was really hard to ascend because it involves intense meditation, chanting/invocations, visualization, controlling your emotions etc, sorry if you thought im putting words into your mouth.

Cityhunter, 

Im not gifted with any spiritual perception but one thing I had was the yearning to really learn though at first it was only about karma because I wanted to improve my own life then gradually it went further to being tested as I went to one false/disinformation website to another until I was finally led to websites that truly in my opinion were the company of heaven really had a hand in teaching/informing.  Afterwards I started to see many synchronicity such as frequently and intentionally letting me see triple or quadruple identical numbers such 111, 222, 333, 444, 1212, 123, 456 etc. from plate numbers, sign boards, digital clocks, car kilometer dashboard.

Its no coincidence that you went to this website and then to this particular topic because it seemed your soul with the help of maybe your guides or higher self led you to this because you were inclined spiritually and wanted answers.

If I may recommend to you this websites which is chockfull of spiritual information from the higher realms etc and perhaps maybe like me you may find what in there for you.  It is up to you whether you want to believe or not so use your discernment if what is being taught there are misleading or not.  I can recommend some more but start with this one, Namaste.

www.in5d.com
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 12:19:49 pm by allura »

happyfemme

• a DIVALICIOUS
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Embrace life to the fullest!
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2013, 11:24:29 am »
And yes, karma namamana iyan.  With many yun mga sufferings and/or blessings are actually karma ng ancestors ninyo. 

So does this mean na karma doesnt only make reference to the actions of the certain individual but sa bloodline din niya?

So kunwari itong si "individual" ay nuknukan ng bad pero kung ang nanay, tatay, lolo, at lola niya ay ubod ng bait eh he will be spared from punishment coming from his bad deed?

Or kunwari itong si "individual" ay sobrang bait pero kung ang nanay, tatay, lolo at lola niya ay baddie eh he will be punished naman? No wonder maraming taong nagsasabi "ang bait ko naman, wala akong inaagrabyadong tao pero bakit may nangyayari sa aking masama"?

Why pay for the debts of others?

Well these boots are made for walking...
And that's just what they'll do...
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you...

winkypops

• Live Boldly
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • My Simple Joy
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2013, 01:53:58 am »
I heard na may good karma and bad karma...naniniwala ako na kung ano ang ginawa mo sa kapwa mo either good or bad..babalik sya sa iyo

incorrect

• Probationary
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2013, 02:12:48 pm »
Speaking of karma,

is it true that there are certain people na stronger karma than others? Like if you do misdeeds towards a certain person who is known to have "devil's tongue" (not sure what it's called, basta they're people who can curse specifically and it really does happen, coincidence or not, on a consistent basis)

or maybe it's just old folklore from around my place. It's commonly believed that misdeeds towards certain people exact greater karma than others.. but I'm not sure.

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2013, 08:58:17 am »
One of the books that had help me understand more about karma and destiny and changed it was: THE FOUR LESSON OF LIAO FAN (non-fiction).  There are no books like this being sold in any of our bookstores that is english translated but givn freely sometimes in buddhist temples which is the really condensed version only but it is available for free online however it is really long in truth so I printed it out and bookbinded it so I can read at leisure anytime. 

This story is interesting because it tells of a wondering monk who has great clairvoyant abilities in predicting ones future which had 100% accuracy.  When he met liao fan who was a poor scholar, he told him that he was supposed to pass his skills to him and to prove he was not a fake he predicted all of outcomes of his future endeavors that was so accurate he resigned himself to leave his fate to pre destination for whats the use of striving if everything was pre ordained.   Discouraged, He left civilization to meditate in a temple where he met a temple monk who asked his predicament and taught him how karma worked and how to change your destiny.   

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Liao-Fan Yuan was born during the Ming Dynasty, in about 1550, in Jiangsu Province, Wujiang County. Liao-Fan wrote a book, Liao-Fan's Four Lessons (了凡四訓), which was written originally to teach his son, Tian-Chi Yuan. The principal idea behind these lessons is that destiny can be changed through proper cultivation of kindness and humility. Thus one should not be bound by fate, but by one's own actions.

Liao-Fan was told by a wise monk, Mr. Kong, that he would only live to the age of fifty-three and have no son. At first, he disregarded this monk's words as farcical nonsense, but as Mr. Kong's other predictions began to occur with great accuracy, he then proactively made an effort to rewrite his fate. In relating his own life experience in changing destiny, Liao-Fan, at the age of sixty-nine, wrote and taught these four lessons to his son.

The first lesson shows how to create destiny. The second lesson explains the ways to reform. The third reveals the ways to cultivate kindness and the fourth discloses the benefits of the virtue of humility.

This book, still in circulation after more than 500 years, is said to be a useful foundation in learning Buddhism.

angelstandingby

• GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2013, 09:12:21 am »
Karma. When u just keep on thinking about revenge, there's no peace of mind. Kaw pa mastress on how to do ur vengeance.

blazingsheena

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2013, 02:53:17 am »
Ako naman, iniisip ko na gusto ko gantihan yung mga "friends" ko. pero inisip ko leave it with karma nalang. at kung gaganti man ako, yung success ko ang ipapamukha ko sakanila. nako makita nila! mga ganun tao di nagiging successful sa buhay. naniniwala talaga ako. they don't deserve to be successful. hindi sila tatandang masaya :)
Let's make this feeling moment last forever. <3

shadow_man

• GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2013, 04:35:15 pm »
neither...

What I do is to correct what needs to be corrected and I forgive.
relying too much on karma without doing anything is a good as letting evil take over, sabi nga "all it takes for evil to succeed is for good man to do nothing". So kung sinaktan ka physically dont rely on karma, rely on the merit of your cause, eh di ireklamo mo, file a case, or ipabarangay mo, that way nacorrect mo yung mali di ka pa na agrabyado. But you need not use force as well (eye for an eye), baka ikaw pa lalo masaktan, unless you really have to so that you have to make your last stand once and for all eh lumaban ka na.

But if the issue are simply minors like gossip/back stabbing, the best way to address it is to show them or the people that precisely they are not telling the truth and what you are doing now is the best proof. Or if your bf/gf left you show and prove to them you are better than the other and it was a big mistake for them. Karma or Revenge are two extreme measures, there are better options between the two.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2013, 06:48:46 am »
^ depende talaga yan sa consciousness ng tao.

what is right sa consciousness ng isa, may not be right for someone who is of lesser or deeper soul realization.

aside from this, there are many ways of doing things, but they may all lead to the same outcome.

basically we just do our very best, after all we're far from perfect beings - ang mahalaga ay huwag maging biktima, at wag mag biktima ng iba...

walk the middle way ika nga.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:51:10 am by akthung »

funstuffjoan0109

• GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2014, 01:10:08 pm »
kapag sobrang galit, di mo na maiwasang maghiganti pero kapag nawala na yung galit, sa karma na lang ako umaasa ,..
“Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

Rob&Joanne
01/09/15

GABJUMZ

• GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2014, 09:07:20 pm »
There was a time in my career when I experienced "unjust" treatment from the Senior Managing Head of our department. I am doing so well with my work that she doesn't want to allow me to transfer to another department, I am even given a tasks which should be handled by someone with a payclass of 8 and I am receiving salary for an ordinary payclass 4 employee. There was an offer for me to transfer to another department yet she blocked it to the point na inaway ang head ng other department. At that time we were financially unstable as we have amortization to pay, we have two kids and my father was sick. Our vehicle almost got repossessed by the bank yet she was adamant to allow to earn what I deserved. I feel like being pushed at the corner then opportunity came and I have been able to manage to secure a job abroad in 2 weeks after I arrived.

I am already working overseas when I received a letter from our HR asking me to return to work as my resignation was not approved or I will be terminated. BTW, I tender my resignation properly, done the turnover but I have not been able to finish the whole 1 month notice period, I believe I was 10days short of it. In the end, I was treated as terminated and was informed that it was all due to my SMH's doing. I have not been able to receive the settlement for the 4yrs I have worked with them.

I just let it slide.  I just told myself how God has been gracious to me as He allow me to find a job in just two weeks after my arrival and it is actually the same position I should have had if my SMH allowed me to transfer.

It was two years ago when I've learned that my SMH has been terminated and was sued for malversation of funds along with other department heads and the company's previous head. When I learned about it, I told my husband that whatever she has done to me, in my heart I have already forgiven her and I never prayed for something ill to happen to her but maybe it was her karma. I have learned that a year before she was terminated, she was offered an early retirement but she didn't take it as there will be around P5M difference and in the end, she got nothing.

OT: I do believe in God's way and karma. Based on my experiences, if something is not meant for me, God will make His way. I tend to be stubborn to the point na minsan magtitiis hanggang kaya but He made His way to push me to give up and find what is really meant for me.

jdhartil

• Probationary
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2014, 11:49:01 pm »
I do believe what's for you won't go by you and even though evil deeds seem to go unpunished eventually a price will be paid. Seeking revenge can make you become embittered. Let it go and try to move on and if you can find forgiveness in you and you will at last find serenity

mimiku

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2016, 10:33:46 am »
I believe in Karma. I have seen many people who reaped what they had sow. Some got it instantly while others took so many years. Sabi nga sa Revenant movie, "It's all in God's hand." Some here say, hindi totoo dahil yung mga deserving sa karma masaya naman sila. Pero you don't really know. Someday or in unexpected ways, they will have their own fair share. Tandaan, may hanganan ang mga bagay bagay at ano man ang nagsimula sa mali hinding hindi yan magtatapos ng tama.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 10:43:04 am by mimiku »
Veritas nunquam perit.

kim28

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Nothing is impossible with God
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2016, 12:24:48 pm »
^ tama ka sis

Kaya ako ang husband and mistress pinatawad ko na. Di ko naman control ginagawa nila let go and let God. Kahit mahirap at masakit. Tama naman na walang nagsimula sa mali na magiging tama sa bandang huli.  Superficial ang happiness hindi man sila na kukunsensya now darating din ang panahon. Lahat naman masaya sa simula eventually lahat ng problems dadaanan ng isang relasyon.

Minsan tinanong ko to sa mother ko sabi ko "mama hindi naman babaero si papa, si kuya at kapatid ko pero bakit ako (iniwan ng husband for OW) at sister ko (iniwan ng asawa nagkaanak sa iba pero nagkabalikan na) dumaan sa matinding pagsubok" Sagot ng mama ko kasi babaero mga lolo nyo both side ganun ba un kami ang need dumanas ng ganito.  Eto ba yung sinasabing generational curses?

Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!

yhen88

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2016, 12:33:57 pm »
Yes, I do believe in Karma. Hindi mo na kailangan gumawa ng move for revenge, dahil si God na mismo ang gagawa nun para sayo. Basta ang gawin lang natin, mag-enjoy sa buhay natin at gumawa ng mabuti sa kapwa natin. Yung mga taong nanakit sa atin, patawarin natin sila para lumuwag rin ang loob natin. Hindi nangangahulugan na ibabalik natin yung tiwala sa kanila, pero hindi tayo mag-iisip ng ikakasama nila. Yun lang, pray to God na kayanin natin lahat ng pagsubok.  :)
No matter how hard the past, you can begin again.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close