Author Topic: KARMA OR REVENGE... WHAT SUITS YOU?  (Read 15036 times)

kittypaw

• GirlTalker
Re: KARMA OR REVENGE... WHAT SUITS YOU?
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2017, 09:29:50 am »
Revenge.
I Never believed in Karma.

shopgirlfox

« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2017, 05:09:55 pm »
I forgive and let Karma do the rest...

angeljolie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2017, 02:53:32 pm »
Karma. Just because tamad akong mag plot ng revenge. Effort!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

• Super GirlTalker
  • Live and let live. Love and let love.
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2017, 07:34:37 pm »
Karma!

I let go and let God!  :D

Miss Taken

• His one & only
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2017, 01:07:30 pm »
Definitely KARMA. I do believe in the quote "you reap what you sow."

Because if I opt for revenge then something negative will also backfire on me. Plus I don't want to waste my time in this world holding grudges to anyone. I know someone who's really mad at this person then the other one doesn't even care about her feelings at all so she's the only one getting stressed out. It's not worth it. I just pray to God that he'll be able to touch the hearts of these people and learn how to forgive.

Good vibes only please :)
"Kiss me, and you will see how important I am."

iamyourangel08

• GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2017, 04:18:18 pm »
definitely KARMA.. sabi nga nila " No need for revenge. Just sit back & wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves & if you?re lucky, God will let you watch." lalo na ngayon na digital na ang karma.. ;) ;) ;)

kaya_3

« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2017, 08:23:08 am »
Depende sa sitwasyon. Fact is, revenge takes a lot of effort. It's because you have to go out of your way to successfully execute a revenge. Kind of exhausting if you think about it. You have to ask yourself if it's worth the hassle. The closest to revenge that I have done is when I told the other girl that we are seeing the same guy at the same time. But I warned him several times na wag na lang nya ako idamay sa mga kalokohan nya. I was just happy walking away. Eh matigas ulo. So I kicked his balls so hard he probably is still looking for it at this very moment....LOL!

Now, karma. Hindi naman kesyo ibig sabihin na ipagpasa-Dios na lang eh hindi ka na magsasalita if someone did something wrong.  Don't do anyting but let them know it's not okay. Forgive but not forget.

I just recently had the same sitch. I do believe in KARMA, pero sometimes it needs a little HELP. Pero helping does not necessarily mean a REVENGE kaagad. Kumbaga, pahapyaw lang. :D
I'm also the type rin kasi na hindi nagtatanim ng sama ng loob. Pero if you had wronged me, I will make sure na you will not get away that easily.  8)

pattyfrenzy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2017, 01:08:24 pm »
Definitely karma, kasi parang boomerang lang yan. Kung ano ang ginawa mo sa kapwa mo good or bad may balik din sayo. 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close