watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)  (Read 181718 times)

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #540 on: March 14, 2015, 04:18:11 am »
Recently got Sunkiller, yung nasa tube na pink stripes ang packaging. Ang ganda nya. Matte finish, blends well and ok for oily skin.

Has SPF 50+ PA++++ Php 450 at watsons.

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #541 on: March 14, 2015, 07:30:27 am »
^sis may silicone?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #542 on: March 14, 2015, 08:17:24 am »
^ san ka nakabili and how much? :)

Japanichi sis

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #543 on: March 14, 2015, 11:41:35 am »
I tried 3W Clinic Sunblock SPF 50 and it was great. It smelled a little like shaving cream but not that strong. It was light, non-sticky, and felt moisturizing. Plus it was cheap, less than 300 for 75ml tube! I have sensitive skin and I didn't notice any bad reactions :D

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #544 on: March 14, 2015, 01:24:17 pm »
^sis may silicone?
Yup, there's silicone. But it doesn't feel as powdery as most Japanese sunblocks are.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #545 on: March 14, 2015, 03:00:33 pm »
Just bought Sunplay SPF 65. Used it today and grabe lang yung white cast. Super shiny pa ng face ko :P hindi kasi ako naglalagay ng makeup o kahit powder lang. If I blot my face with tissue, matatanggal ba yung sunblock?

CaraLuisa

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #546 on: March 17, 2015, 10:55:59 am »
I have Loreal UV Perfect sunscreen for my face. so What I do is cleanser, toner, sunscreen then makeup.. Now may dilemma is need to reapply suncreen (especially kasi labas ko from work is noon time)

Can I apply the sunscreen on top of my makeup, or do I really have to take my makeup out just to reapply the sunscreen/?

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #547 on: March 17, 2015, 11:02:57 am »
I tried 3W Clinic Sunblock SPF 50 and it was great. It smelled a little like shaving cream but not that strong. It was light, non-sticky, and felt moisturizing. Plus it was cheap, less than 300 for 75ml tube! I have sensitive skin and I didn't notice any bad reactions :D
saan mo binili sis? TIA

pr280

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #548 on: March 17, 2015, 01:14:53 pm »
Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Defense SPF 45 (available locally)
Biore UV Milk SPF 50 (available in Asian countries)

Not oily at all, a little goes a long way and most of all doesn't break me out

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #549 on: March 17, 2015, 10:58:29 pm »
Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Defense SPF 45 (available locally)
Biore UV Milk SPF 50 (available in Asian countries)

Not oily at all, a little goes a long way and most of all doesn't break me out

San ka bumili ng biore sis? And how much? Parang gusto kong itry to see if better siya sa belo spf50 na spray

prisma

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #550 on: March 18, 2015, 09:44:18 am »
San ka bumili ng biore sis? And how much? Parang gusto kong itry to see if better siya sa belo spf50 na spray

SA ebay marami biore uv defense spf50+.  Try alphabeautyuk- super reliable.

prisma

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #551 on: March 18, 2015, 09:45:53 am »
Pag meron dyan, try Ego Sunsense daily face matte spf50+ or Invisible Zinc- made in Australia, the best!  You know how harsh the weather is in Australia.

Or as sabi ng iba nating sisses dito, Biore.  I like Annessa by Shisheido too.

prisma

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #552 on: March 18, 2015, 09:48:08 am »
^LOL same here sis Rae! I use my sunscreen fail purchases for the house just to finish it up. BUT normally I don't use sunscreen at home unless I stay for long periods downstairs where we get lots of natural light.

Just wondering... does everyone else here really use sunscreen regularly at home? Even if you do not plan to leave the house all day??



I do. I use sunscreen at home too coz I go to the garden or front lawn sometimes.
I use retin a and acids kasi, mahirap na, baka magka melanoma pa ako or worse skin cancer.


Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #553 on: March 18, 2015, 10:09:41 am »
Recently got Sunkiller, yung nasa tube na pink stripes ang packaging. Ang ganda nya. Matte finish, blends well and ok for oily skin.

Has SPF 50+ PA++++ Php 450 at watsons.

Hi sis rae!! Does the sunkiller sunscreen work well under makeup? Thanks!

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #554 on: March 19, 2015, 12:18:13 am »
Haven't tried liquid foundation over it yet. Pero under powder foundations, it's super good.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #555 on: March 19, 2015, 12:42:36 am »
Thanks so much rae!!! =)

Also, I am learning to like my Shideido Anessa after not liking the texture in the beginning. I am liking it now because I noticed it works well with my liquid foundie. Plus even it moistens my skin when I have some micro peeling from using my tretinoin, better than the other jap sunscreens.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #556 on: March 19, 2015, 06:34:06 am »
biore uv perfect block milk spf50, got it at guardian malaysia less than php 200 pag convert

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #557 on: March 31, 2015, 01:50:32 pm »
Went to see a derma last night and had a diamond peel. Okay naman daw skincare regimen ko, I just have to add face sunblock. So ayan napabili ako agad agad ;D

I bought Shiseido Perfect UV Protector SPF 50+.

Yun na pinaka nagustuhan ko among the few ones I tried over lunch break hehe. I have high hopes for this! ;)

Babykiss

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #558 on: April 06, 2015, 12:32:04 pm »
I love VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Sport 70!Non-greasy!

simang

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #559 on: April 06, 2015, 12:48:27 pm »
I started using Sensé Daytime Protective Emulsion with Sunscreen. One week ko pa lang sya gamit today and so far i'm liking it. Moisturizer and sunblock in one sya. Hindi sya mabigat sa face and totally walang white cast which I love! Natry ko na din sya with full makeup on. Personally ayaw ko kasi ng sunblock pag nagmemakeup ako kase malagkit at feel ko makapal sobra. Pero with this one parang wala lang, parang moisturizer lang talaga sya. Natest ko na din sya sa init ng araw nung weekend, and kahit nabilad ako sa araw, hindi nagchange kulay ng face ko. So far so good talaga.

The only downside is, medyo pricey sya. Haha. I'm going to test it further pa.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close