We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ san ka nakabili and how much?
^sis may silicone?
I tried 3W Clinic Sunblock SPF 50 and it was great. It smelled a little like shaving cream but not that strong. It was light, non-sticky, and felt moisturizing. Plus it was cheap, less than 300 for 75ml tube! I have sensitive skin and I didn't notice any bad reactions
Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Defense SPF 45 (available locally)Biore UV Milk SPF 50 (available in Asian countries)Not oily at all, a little goes a long way and most of all doesn't break me out
San ka bumili ng biore sis? And how much? Parang gusto kong itry to see if better siya sa belo spf50 na spray
^LOL same here sis Rae! I use my sunscreen fail purchases for the house just to finish it up. BUT normally I don't use sunscreen at home unless I stay for long periods downstairs where we get lots of natural light. Just wondering... does everyone else here really use sunscreen regularly at home? Even if you do not plan to leave the house all day??
Recently got Sunkiller, yung nasa tube na pink stripes ang packaging. Ang ganda nya. Matte finish, blends well and ok for oily skin.Has SPF 50+ PA++++ Php 450 at watsons.