watch now

Author Topic: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3  (Read 162655 times)

Angel2guideu

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #180 on: February 02, 2017, 03:29:14 pm »
I'm taking Usana essential, Coquinone10, Hepasil, and ProflavanolC.. all Usana. para surely na effective. So far positive yung effect ng vitamins sa kin, di na minamigraine, restful sleep.. pag may instances na puyat ako kinagabihan, mataas pa din [textspeak!] energy level

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2017, 09:59:36 am »
Lately, I am taking everything Intra and I can see the difference. Very prone ako sa ubo and sipon but even after the flu season, thank God hindi naman ako nagkasakit.

Intra juice, 25 ml per day
Nutria antioxidant, 1 capsule a day
Fiberlife, 1 capsule before meal

aranses

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2017, 10:07:12 am »
my daily supplements:

morning - vitamin C (500mg), vit E (500iu), collagen and fish oil

night - royal jelly, propolis, placenta and calcium

I started taking vitamins at the age of 18. So parang normal na sa akin uminom vitamins kapag nakakaligtaan ko parang may kulang.

chubzkittinz

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2017, 04:08:32 pm »
Me too, I am taking Usana Essentials..kahit puyat di mo mafefeel na puyat ka, and regular bowel and menstruation ko din(irregular kasi ako). Very happy ako with Usana products..

quencher

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #184 on: June 02, 2017, 02:27:08 pm »
Fish Oil from Healthy Options
B-Complex from Solgar

I also take chia seeds and green tea everyday.  :)

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #185 on: June 04, 2017, 09:05:02 am »
Vitamin C gummies
Vitamin B complex (if I feel stressed out)
Calcium gummies
adult multivitamin gummies

forgiven

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #186 on: July 30, 2017, 09:59:07 am »
May nagte-take ba dito ng fish oil (omega 3)? Kamusta naman ang effect? Anong brand ang gamit nyo?

sum.mer

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2017, 05:40:33 pm »
I've stopped taking vitamins and supplements and just committed to everyday juicing (at least 4x a week when I'm super busy). I enjoy it more plus it's kinder to my liver. I also noticed my skin improved a lot.

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #188 on: July 30, 2017, 08:23:47 pm »
I take the ff daily -
Centrum Multivitamins
Natrol Bioton 10,000 mcg

velvetdreams

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #189 on: August 07, 2017, 08:13:17 pm »
May nagte-take ba dito ng fish oil (omega 3)? Kamusta naman ang effect? Anong brand ang gamit nyo?

Biomega ng Usana yung gamit ko hehe so far ok naman sya.. lalo na kung nag ttry mag conceive..

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #190 on: August 15, 2017, 01:33:37 pm »
I only take B12 supplements because I'm vegan but I'm also planning to take Biotin, nothing wrong with my hair, skin and nails naman just want my hair to grow long faster.  :)

Faina

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2017, 08:10:47 pm »
Hello! I'm currently taking the following:

YouTheory Collagen Tablets
Sodium Ascorbate (Fern-C)
Puritan's Pride Biotin 5000mcg
Vitamin E (Watson's Generics)

Sometimes I also take:

Red Rice Bran Extract
Mangosteen and Malunggay Extract (this one also has 50mg L Glutathione)


Does anyone have recommendations regarding Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Vitamin E, and Biotin brands? I have 10 left of my generic Vitamin E from Watsons, I'm thinking if I should switch to a branded one such as Myra-E. I'm thinking of switching to Natrol Biotin 10000mcg as well.

I'm also looking for recommendations for other vitamins and supplements, my concerns involve hair and skin health, and something to help me with dark undereye circles :) Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:12:45 pm by Faina »

oolong1

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2017, 09:51:44 am »
Vitamin C
Fish Oil

queenhazeljames

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #193 on: November 17, 2017, 08:57:49 am »
Been taking USANA products for 5 years now. Ang dating sakitin ngayon strong na!

I am taking
Essentials (vitamins minerals antioxidants
-for my everyday use
Proflavanol c (grapeseed extract)
-for my asthma
Coquinone
-for my cancer prevention + energy
Hepasil
-for my kidneys liver & lungs
Biomega
-for my memory & dysmenorrhea
Procosa
-for my joint & hip pains
Visioned
-for my eyes
Active calcium
-for my bones
Nutrimeals shake
-for weight loss
Proglucammune
-for my immunes system

dami noh? dami ko rin kasi sakit dati 😆😆😆

For more details chika tayo :)
hazel_silvestre1203@yahoo.com
+639175771234

changelessme

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2018, 01:18:31 pm »
my daily supplements:

morning - vitamin C (500mg), vit E (500iu), collagen and fish oil

night - royal jelly, propolis, placenta and calcium

I started taking vitamins at the age of 18. So parang normal na sa akin uminom vitamins kapag nakakaligtaan ko parang may kulang.

Ang galing mo naman sis! Ako kasi parang nag stuck muna sa lalamunan ko everytime I take vitamins tapos it gives me headache na.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #195 on: January 13, 2018, 10:21:32 pm »
I've been an USANA user for about a year na and recently, I decided to become a distributor nadin. My fave supplement from them is yung essentials and proflavanol. Daming benefits and people that haven't seen me for a long time suddenly go up to me in person go and ask what my secret is and I share it naman then biglang pasok yung Iine na they can buy from me since I'm a distributo na  and I can give them a big discount lol ;D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:41:54 pm by reighnyielle »

lyrahs

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #196 on: February 02, 2018, 04:29:47 pm »
luxxe white
vit.c 1000mg
vit.E 400iu

BAISANAN

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2018, 12:52:34 pm »
conzace for me but  I wonder kung need ko pa ng iba pang multivitamins

pattyfrenzy

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2018, 01:20:52 pm »
vit. c and myra e

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins and Supplements Part 3
« Reply #199 on: February 13, 2018, 12:42:43 am »
I attended a seminar on the ABCD's of Supplements last week. Certified Naturopath yung speaker. Very informative!

I am taking Vitamin D3. Kelangan pala with Vitamin K to. She recommended Fish Oil Omega-3, Magnesium and of course, the usual Multi-Vitamins because sa ngayon, we are not getting enough from the food we eat. Probiotics are also very important. If you can eat fermented food, the better.

So, I have Vitamin D3 and K. Calcium with Magnesium. Vitamin C during winter months. Probiotics. And iron supplements because I am a bit low. And of course, the usual suspects, Multi-Vitamins.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close