We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@Princess_Chill pet bottles sis
There are a lot of green juice/ green smoothie receipes online. If it is okay, na off the topic since juicing ito, I would like to share my vegetable shake recipe. 1 handfull of romaine lettuce1 handful of Baguio Baby spinach1 apple1 banana1/2 cup waterBale everyday, I try to vary the fruits. Masarap sya, tska healthy, at least kung hindi man ako nakakain ng vegetables in a day, quota na ako hehe sa smoothie na to.Result: I feel energized the whole night sa work, skin is radiant and I feel healthy.Problem ko lang: Kale , we don't have it here sa Pinas. I tried also putting other greens like kangkong leaves, etc.. Kung ano ano lang na greens, pag pangit lasa balik ako sa lettuce at spinach.
Okay naman. The usual, maingay kapag ginagamit. I noticed lang parang ang daming sayang sa fruits. I used 1 red apple, 1 green apple and a handful of lettuce = small cup lang. =(
^^ Princess_Chill, nice naman ang Moulinex din. My first juicer was an Imarflex and then I had a Moulinex. The important thing is, you're able to get the benefits of juice kahit ano pa yung juicer mo.