watch now

Author Topic: Juicing  (Read 143335 times)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #360 on: February 25, 2014, 12:19:22 pm »
I love the texture pears give to the smoothie and the if you want a sweeter blend toss in some bananas. ;)

la_pinay

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #361 on: February 26, 2014, 03:49:12 am »
@Princess_Chill pet bottles sis

hun_nie08

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #362 on: February 26, 2014, 05:06:30 am »
bumili ang pinsan ko sa bahay and we are so excited to do homemade juices... :)

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2014, 08:23:40 am »
@Princess_Chill pet bottles sis

kala ko sis hindi advisable na ilagay sa PET bottles ang mga juice? hmm

luxurious

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #364 on: February 26, 2014, 09:39:53 am »
hi mga sis :) I'm into juicing din I bought hurom yung 14kplus ang price. I must say worth it yung price nya. Ang daming naeextract na juices talaga. Like sa 1 medium pineapple  nakakextraxt ako ng 1 liter na juice. what I do sa sa pulp hinahalo ko sa smoothies ko. Yung iba sa ulam :)

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #365 on: February 26, 2014, 09:48:35 am »
^ I also have a hurom :) I enjoy that machine really well. As a diabetic, they say that juicing is not ideal for me. But my favorite concoction is ampalaya + lemon with a pinch of salt. Now that I am used to drinking ampalaya and lemon, I don't need the salt anymore. Ang galing niya mag-regulate ng blood sugar :)

empire_maker16

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #366 on: March 01, 2014, 10:42:43 pm »
hi! ano pinaka magandang juicer at yung affordable price naman ah.. for personal use lang pero buong family kasi kami iinom for breakfast,lunch at dinner... kaya yung matibay.. kung may alam kayo kahit pakimessage lang :)

sunsetbeach

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #367 on: March 03, 2014, 11:42:16 pm »
I am currently enjoying my new hurom juicer. i bought the upgraded one which is almost 20k. worth every penny hahaha. more juice and easier to clean :D

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #368 on: March 04, 2014, 08:55:09 am »
^ yes, super easy to clean! Galing talaga Hurom :)

hi_landprincess

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #369 on: March 05, 2014, 01:09:56 am »
Subscribing. I bought Moulinex juicer years ago. Mga 2010 pa ata basta nung time na nag-start ang Juju Cleanse kaso na-stock na sya sa cabinet. I just used it this evening. =) na-intriga kasi ako sa Coway Juicepresso Slow Juicer posted sa S&R web page. Anyone tried using that juicer? Puro Hurom and Breville users ata dito? :) okay yung design ng Coway eh tsaka maganda din reviews. :)

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #370 on: March 05, 2014, 11:53:31 am »
sis ano naman feedback mo sa moulinex? medyo I feed the hurom and breville pricey e! heehe

kuripot lang ang peg!

hi_landprincess

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #371 on: March 05, 2014, 02:36:03 pm »
Okay naman. The usual, maingay kapag ginagamit. I noticed lang parang ang daming sayang sa fruits. I used 1 red apple, 1 green apple and a handful of lettuce = small cup lang. =(

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #372 on: March 05, 2014, 03:00:25 pm »
^^ Princess_Chill, nice naman ang Moulinex din. My first juicer was an Imarflex and then I had a Moulinex. The important thing is, you're able to get the benefits of juice kahit ano pa yung juicer mo. :)

iamasinger

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #373 on: March 06, 2014, 11:46:55 am »
I'm interested in juicing but we only have a blender at home. Pwede din kaya yun?

iamasinger

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #374 on: March 06, 2014, 11:57:20 am »
There are a lot of green juice/ green smoothie receipes online. If it is okay, na off the topic since juicing ito, I would like to share my vegetable shake recipe.

1 handfull of romaine lettuce
1 handful of Baguio Baby spinach
1 apple
1 banana
1/2 cup water

Bale everyday, I try to vary the fruits. Masarap sya, tska healthy, at least kung hindi man ako nakakain ng vegetables in a day, quota na ako hehe sa smoothie na to.

Result: I feel energized the whole night sa work, skin is radiant and I feel healthy.

Problem ko lang: Kale , we don't have it here sa Pinas. I tried also putting other greens  like kangkong leaves, etc.. Kung ano ano lang na greens, pag pangit lasa balik ako sa lettuce at spinach.

I have a question on how you prepare the baby spinach and kangkong. Do you need to blanch or steam them first before mixing it as a smoothie?

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #375 on: March 06, 2014, 12:36:58 pm »
^ add them raw. Wala pa akong nakitang juicing recipe na cooked ang ingredients. Also, cooking kills off a lot of the vitamins.

ann08

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #376 on: March 06, 2014, 12:59:28 pm »
Okay naman. The usual, maingay kapag ginagamit. I noticed lang parang ang daming sayang sa fruits. I used 1 red apple, 1 green apple and a handful of lettuce = small cup lang. =(

Same experience.

Has anyone tried Coway JuicePresso Coldpress Slow Juicer

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #377 on: March 06, 2014, 01:37:02 pm »
^^ Princess_Chill, nice naman ang Moulinex din. My first juicer was an Imarflex and then I had a Moulinex. The important thing is, you're able to get the benefits of juice kahit ano pa yung juicer mo. :)

actually sis I want to do juicing and make it as sideline too...so im so torned if ill invest sa mahal na juicer na mas madami ma produce na juice or sa mura muna ako mag try...

iamasinger

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #378 on: March 06, 2014, 01:38:17 pm »
^thanks for the clarification. i know that baby spinach can be eaten raw as I've seen a dipping recipe that calls for a frozen or fresh spinach but for kangkong, i don't know. it's a good alternative though but we have to make sure that kangkong is edible when consumed raw.

pinkpie

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #379 on: March 07, 2014, 08:18:31 am »
I also bought a Hurom juicer for a year now. Sulit talaga kasi aside sa marami syang nakukuhang juice napakadali pang gamitin at linisin. This is a slow juicer kaya hindi maingay at hindi madaling ma-oxidize.
Operating at only 80 RPMs and using a mere 150 watts of energy. This is the best juicer for me.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close