We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sige, let me ask the girls who have guy best friends.. What if you realize na crush pala kayo ng super close guy best friend mo? I'm sure it'll be difficult to remain as friends once may na-fall sa inyo.
Actually nakakamiss yun ganun e. Yun may hangout buddy ka of the opposite sex... Yun hanggang dun lang. Pero kase my friend told me once that I am a sweet person so I'm very likeable daw to some of my guy friends. Nakakaflatter pero ayoko naman ng ganun. Gusto ko yun may guy friend talaga na di pagseselosan ng bf ko. Haha!
When a guy says that he's not conservative, what does this mean?
do guys have lustful thoughts about the girl they are courting?
Why do tall guys like petite girls. Why, despite their towering height, are they intimidated by tall girls?
I say norma. My bf don't give me flowers during v days.
Is it normal for a boyfriend not to give flowers or any gift on valentine's day?
should i be worried na sobrang sweet ni bf? we almost break up kasi daminiyang reasons before.
Won't you feel hurt? Like what if the guy doesn't want to celebrate it on the actual day because he doesn't want to be stuck in traffic? Aside from the traffic, it's also crowded in most restaurants. I assume that he did celebrate it with his ex because he mentioned he experienced the inconvenience before.
wow! You experienced the same thing? I feel hurt actually pero iniignore ko na yung feeling. Before me, he would celebrate v day with his x gfs pero sakin hindi nya magawa. Kesa naman ipilit ko mag,umukha lang akong kawawa. Kahit flowers or card man lang wala akong natatanggap sa bf ko!