Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!  (Read 85442 times)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #240 on: February 09, 2013, 09:17:57 pm »
^ What do you mean ayaw niyang aminin? How sure are you na naiinlove siya and hindi misinterpretation? Anyway, he treats you differently than other girls. He doesn't like nagkkwento ako about other boys or parang gusto niya na parang ikaw lang lagi niyang kasama.

ice angel

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #241 on: February 09, 2013, 10:30:05 pm »
im his friend actually his wife died a year ago now may nakilala siya na girl separated both of them had 2 babies na. si girl super effort sa kanya siya not sure sa girl sabi niya maybe naaawa siyang bitiwan si girl kaya sinasakyan niya or ginagawa niyang reserve kung wala na siyang makita na iba.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #242 on: February 09, 2013, 10:57:34 pm »
^ Then si girl pala yung patay na patay kay guy. Well, assuming nasa older stages na yung dalawang yan, I guess girl is looking for him for security. For us guys, it's normal for us to like someone younger than us. But since may kid na si guy and maybe matanda na (and maybe he doesn't want to remain single for life), naging last chance si girl. I'm not sure if the guy is feeling love since naaawa siya kay girl. I think he's looking for her as more of a companion to grow old with.

When you find a significant other, not only you should love that person but also see if you two can be companions when both of you grow old.

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #243 on: February 10, 2013, 12:17:02 am »
Bakit hindi maiwasan ng guys ang maging friendly masyado sa ibang girls?

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #244 on: February 10, 2013, 01:34:18 am »
Tanong ko lang:

How old nagkakaron ng malisya ang boys? I am a teacher of 9-11 year old boys. I have two (one 10 an one 11 years old) who love to hug and kiss, plus hold my hips all the time.

Sinasabihan ko na na 'respect my personal space' ALL the time, pero parang under the guise na naglalambing lang. I opened this up to my supervisor kasi hindi na ako comfortable, pero they said dito sa Middle East, preteen boys are more babyish. Feeling ko lang, biologically-speaking, baka may malisya na. So there, that is my question.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #245 on: February 10, 2013, 05:51:12 am »
Tanong ko lang:

How old nagkakaron ng malisya ang boys? I am a teacher of 9-11 year old boys. I have two (one 10 an one 11 years old) who love to hug and kiss, plus hold my hips all the time.

Sinasabihan ko na na 'respect my personal space' ALL the time, pero parang under the guise na naglalambing lang. I opened this up to my supervisor kasi hindi na ako comfortable, pero they said dito sa Middle East, preteen boys are more babyish. Feeling ko lang, biologically-speaking, baka may malisya na. So there, that is my question.

may malisya na yan, in fairnes they must find you hot or pretty kaya nila ginagawa yun...I know I would
do that too kung bata rin ako and I can get away with it by saying "nanlalambing" lang

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #246 on: February 10, 2013, 06:49:38 am »
Bakit hindi maiwasan ng guys ang maging friendly masyado sa ibang girls?

It's fun to make friends and be social, and also don't deny that you find a guy more attractive when other girls
also like him

ice angel

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #247 on: February 10, 2013, 07:17:32 am »
@jtansanco: si guy nsa early 30s. si girl ay late 20s. si guy dami girls(fubu) but puro nsa teens and early 20s. itong girl na ito siya lang yun naging super effort sa kanya. siya open sa girl na madami siya fubu na hindi maintindihan ni girl kaya always war sila so away bati ang situation nila. but lately si girl kinausap ng masinsinan si boy na ayaw niya ng ganyan. si boy nagpromise sa kanya na hindi na niya gagawin but me as a friend open si boy na hindi na siya papahuli sa girl so tuloy ang kalokohan. kung ganyan ang situation may feeling na din si boy kay girl?




 


jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #248 on: February 10, 2013, 09:25:06 am »
Bakit hindi maiwasan ng guys ang maging friendly masyado sa ibang girls?

We guys like to mingle with women. Can't deny that. Lalo na if we find the girl pretty, we'll be a lot friendly to the girl but that doesn't mean nililigawan namin siya. More of like natural flirts talaga mga guys.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #249 on: February 10, 2013, 09:30:43 am »
Tanong ko lang:

How old nagkakaron ng malisya ang boys? I am a teacher of 9-11 year old boys. I have two (one 10 an one 11 years old) who love to hug and kiss, plus hold my hips all the time.

Sinasabihan ko na na 'respect my personal space' ALL the time, pero parang under the guise na naglalambing lang. I opened this up to my supervisor kasi hindi na ako comfortable, pero they said dito sa Middle East, preteen boys are more babyish. Feeling ko lang, biologically-speaking, baka may malisya na. So there, that is my question.

Sad to say, they're taking advantage of you already. In my experience, although all-boys kami sa school, when I was in Grade 5 (I was 10-11 years old that time), there were times that the teacher would open up about masturbation. Some of my classmates would boast a lot about doing it 5x a day and even said they're thinking of a particular teacher while doing it. My classmates would even "fantasize" the teacher depending on the clothes she wore. So there, may malisya nga mga students mo sayo.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #250 on: February 10, 2013, 09:33:57 am »
@ice angel - Classic example yan na guy who is addicted to sex. Like you said, tuloy kalokohan ni guy. In front of the girl, we'll tell you things you'd like to hear kaya siguro "nagpromise" si guy. It's sad that the guy doesn't see the effort of the girl. If that's the case, usually, hindi talaga attracted si guy kay girl. Sinabi mo nga rin na parang last resort si girl if walang ibang magkagusto kay guy diba...

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #251 on: February 10, 2013, 11:23:55 am »
thanks, sacred cow and jtansanco! eeeep, shivers! :-[

startabby

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #252 on: February 11, 2013, 06:12:18 am »
Hi! As you have mentioned natural flirts ang mga guys, I can really relate right now.
I've checked my bf's facebook ( yeah alam ko mali but sometimes I can't help it,sorry) and lo and behold I've seen kung sino sino girls chinachat niya
sinasabihan na maganda,hinihingi number tapos nagbabalak makipagmeet etc.
ewan ko lang kung tinetext niya talaga or nakikipagmeet sya.
halos lagi nman kami magkasama, kaya pala ayaw ipabukas fb pero sa akin todo bantay ang fb.
Should I break up with him? Sabi ko sa sarili ko OO kaso kinoconsider ko ang baby namin. :(

Can you consider yun as.form of cheating?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:57:31 am by startabby »

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #253 on: February 11, 2013, 08:03:29 am »
^ Mahirap nga yan. Based on what you wrote, sex eyeball hinahanap ng bf mo. But since you're not sure, try to confront him. Have a deep conversation with him and tell him that your child needs a good father/role model. But there's still no assurance that he'll stop since some guys are just addicted to sex with random strangers or even PSP (Personal Sex Providers).

As a form of cheating? For some guys, it's not cheating when they're not yet caught.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #254 on: February 11, 2013, 08:12:17 am »
Hi! As you have mentioned natural flirts ang mga guys, I can really relate right now.
I've checked my bf's facebook ( yeah alam ko mali but sometimes I can't help it,sorry) and lo and behold I've seen kung sino sino girls chinachat niya
sinasabihan na maganda,hinihingi number tapos nagbabalak makipagmeet etc.
ewan ko lang kung tinetext niya talaga or nakikipagmeet sya.
halos lagi nman kami magkasama, kaya pala ayaw ipabukas fb pero sa akin todo bantay ang fb.
Should I break up with him? Sabi ko sa sarili ko OO kaso kinoconsider ko ang baby namin. :(

Can you consider yun as.form of cheating?
leave him before its too late na magpakasal pa kayo, RED sign na yan girl.

startabby

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #255 on: February 11, 2013, 08:23:29 am »
Hi thanks for your insight.
I'm not quite, sure about the sex thing, kasi there's no hint sa conversation na might lead to that
although syempre di ako lalaki baka yun na pala yun! Haha
More on flirty conversation and gusto makipagkita sa mall etc. Feeling ko if maglelead man dun eh tipong date sa mall at sine ganun.
Ay ewan ko. Honestly ayoko na sya iconfront dahil alam ko wala din mangyayari.
But as of the moment, yes t**** ako, but hindi ko pa kaya makipagbreak 100%.


Bakit ganun, as I've checked yunv mga girls ayun may mga itsura naman sila pero I know, haha confident, na I can beat some of them physically.
Although I'm quite confused and annoyed bakit pag nagaayos ako, yung tipong doll up, eh ni minsan di ako napuri, worst eh lait pa.
While others eh gandang ganda sa ayos ko. Pls enlighten me. Thanks!

startabby

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #256 on: February 11, 2013, 08:29:31 am »
@stylishmommy

Honga po yan ang iniisip ko.
Although nagiipon pa ako ng lakas mg loob, at kaunting ipon pa financially since may work naman ako.
Kaya ko naman since di pa kami nagsasama pero kaunti pa.
Minsan nga naiisip ko makipagflirt nalamg din ako for fun since madami din nagpaparamdam sa akin. Kaso ayoko naman baba sa aganung level.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #257 on: February 11, 2013, 08:33:58 am »
^honestly sis, you have the answers right in front of you. Your man appreciates other women but not you, he wants to meet up with them and go on dates. You dont have to be a "guy" to figure out what he wants from them. He's a flirt and a cheater. And YES tangga ka if you want to stay with him when hes not making you feel loved, sorry sis ha.. thats how I see it kasi.

I hope you wake up one day and realize that you deserve to be loved and not treated that way.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #258 on: February 11, 2013, 08:40:58 am »
Hi thanks for your insight.
I'm not quite, sure about the sex thing, kasi there's no hint sa conversation na might lead to that
although syempre di ako lalaki baka yun na pala yun! Haha
More on flirty conversation and gusto makipagkita sa mall etc. Feeling ko if maglelead man dun eh tipong date sa mall at sine ganun.
Ay ewan ko. Honestly ayoko na sya iconfront dahil alam ko wala din mangyayari.
But as of the moment, yes t**** ako, but hindi ko pa kaya makipagbreak 100%.


Bakit ganun, as I've checked yunv mga girls ayun may mga itsura naman sila pero I know, haha confident, na I can beat some of them physically.
Although I'm quite confused and annoyed bakit pag nagaayos ako, yung tipong doll up, eh ni minsan di ako napuri, worst eh lait pa.
While others eh gandang ganda sa ayos ko. Pls enlighten me. Thanks!

Probably, he's being possessive. He doesn't want other guys to see how beautiful you are so he doesn't like it when you dress up. How old is the guy? If he's still young, then he's still trying to live like a single guy. Like you said, bf/gf kayo and not yet married. If he's on the older side, then he's the addicted type of guy.

startabby

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #259 on: February 11, 2013, 09:37:30 am »
@stylishmommy
sis okay lang! haha alam ko may pakat***a pa ako pero soon this will end
I've been contemplating lang kasi nga may kiddo pero I know I know he will never be the guy the papakasalan at makakasama forever
I've been wishful lang sigurk msyado na magmamature din kami and be a family talaga pero it seems na wala na pagasa.

@jtansanco
23 y/o kami parehas. And yeah tama ka he's living like a single guy pero pagdating sa akin bantay sarado
he gets angry if I changed my passwords and I cannot go out with my friends!
Nagpakulay lang ako ng hair bagay naman pero grabe siya makareact as if mortal sin.
He doesn't like if magdress ako pero quiet [textspeak!] sya pag shirt and jeans.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close