We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Actually, that's something I really want to have. A girl hangout buddy but thing is, whenever I ask them out, they say it's a date so wala nangyayari. He's not a loser for sure but I guess it's rare that they have a true friendship kind of set up. Question is, are they both single? Meaning, they're not in a relationship with someone else? And, are they both straight?How I wish I can find someone like that.. Us guys can't invite another guy out because that'll look so wrong.. Kung girl and girl, pwede. Kung girl and guy, they say dating/couple na. Kung guy and guy, gay stuff na.
^ and (1) sportygurl - I read somewhere that a guy "can't" be just friends with a girl while a girl CAN be just friends with a guy.
^ It varies per guy. Others court for the sake of sex. That's how players play. But for me, I can't. The respect factor is there for me. I can watch porn. I can fantasize famous actresses. But for the girl I'm courting, the respect is there. So, NO for me.^^ That's what studies show! Nako, for sure, conscious boyfriend mo sa height difference kung nasa labas kayo especially during the times na naka-heels ka. Well, it's not that they like tall girls. It's just that limited lang market nila. Most girls like taller guys so hirap manligaw yung mga shorter guys so these guys just try to compensate in other ways.
^ It's possible but it's difficult for the really straight guys. Baka yung ibang guys closet gays so it's easy. For us SOME guys kasi, it's still the attraction. Sure, we'll be your best bud because we're also attracted with your looks. Siguro ayaw narin i-gamble yung friendship kaya yung iba, payag na sa friendzone. For other guys, it's either maging gf kita or wag nalang. No such thing as friendzone.Sige, let me ask the girls who have guy best friends.. What if you realize na crush pala kayo ng super close guy best friend mo? I'm sure it'll be difficult to remain as friends once may na-fall sa inyo.