update sisses with what's going on with my cousin...
she has been asking his barkada kahit anong info (she's in good terms with them lahat) about dun sa girl (we don't believe he is still telling the truth about it kasi pabago bago ng story) and wala talagang may alam. yung hubby lang talaga.
nalaman ng mom nung guy also what is happening, and he told his mom upfront to stay out of their family problem.
we're still at ground zero, trying to gather info as much as possible and wala pa rin kaming nakukuha.
at this point, ang dating is parang he is trying to protect the kabit, huh?
yun kasi ang lumalabas dahil
1) his story is changing; we've searched online with the name he gave and nothing came up.
2) the only story we have is what he has told my cousin.......galing na nga sa may nagsala, anong credibility niya, di ba?
3) everyone is kept out of their family problem (kami lang ang natatakbuhan niya, her hubby does not know, we know).
lastly, 4) he has an Cebu trip today, which he has NOT gone to for a long long time.
@Chewy_bubbles:
Like my cousin, we couldn't comprehend why he would do that, especially when they have 3 children...pero at the end of the day, ang pinag uusapan is, umuuwi siya at humaharap sa family niya with that lie.
We still don't know anything (lahat ng info galing sa hubby niya) and we fear most now is if may anak din sila. This is the sadder rut she is in.
On the lighter note (than hers), mahirap ma stuck into this negative situation. Your mom had already made her choice

... like the glass being half full, for me, you guys should move on.
@Girltalker2:
I don't think kids will ever understand until they are mature enough to. I remember growing up with my parents fighting all the time. We kept wishing that they'd just separate and we'd gladly choose sides easily with my dad. We love them both but overwhelmed with the negativity that's been going on everyday sa house. (I admire your courage to stay away from this).
I hadn't realized until I got maturer na it was my dad who had a lot of shortcomings, and my mother working so hard to fill them.....I tell my cousin now, pana-panahon lang yan.
The truth ALWAYS comes out, nakita na namin yan sa kanya. Kahit anong galing pa niya magtago, lalabas din yan. God always finds a way.
I hope, God will give you more courage, love and the wisdom the guide you, as well.