watch now

Author Topic: Support group: need to lose weight!!! (let's help each other mga sis :) )  (Read 112143 times)

blackgreen

  • Guest
^natuwa naman ako sa phasing. :)

Stress eating na naman ako. Dami ko na naman nakain today

Princess Anne

  • Guest
can I join guys?

My pre pregnancy weight was 120 lbs and I'm 5'4". Then naging 205lbs ako nong manganak ako hehehhehe. Di naman ako naging mala sumo wrestler non noh? I've been going to the gym (zumba) for almost a year now, then nag try ako mag attend ng kickboxing. Di naman ako everyday nagpupunta sa gym,  but I try to go as often as I could. So far my weight dropped sa 138 lbs, and from size 14, now I'm on size 6. I'm still working on it para maging size 2 ako. I know wishful thinking yun but I hope maging ganon.  I don't know kung masama yun, but di ako nagdadiet, matakaw kasi talaga ko and I'm not a healthy eater either. So bumaba yung weight ko basically by gym lang.

rae

  • Guest
^ Kung kickboxing, magbui-build ka ng muscle jan. Maybe that's why you're losing weight. 
I'm trying to build muscle pa. Kasi gusto ko yung concept na you're burning more calories even when you're not doing anything :P

And super hina ng punches ko. Haha, di man lang natitinag yung hand ng coach :P

Yung breast feeding din daw, ang lakas magconsume ng energy.

bluegirl

  • Guest
BLUEGIRL -- ano yang billy blank's boot camp?

sorry for the late reply sis, cardio siya pero nag fofocus siya sa tummy :)

bluegirl

  • Guest
hi mga sis :) here's my waist line as of now

from 38 to 32 for the weight... di ko pa nakikita

i'm doing lemonade diet or a.k.a. master cleansing and i'm on my 5th day :) too bad for me kasi i cheated for 2 days but the good thing is i worked it out naman with 10-15mins cardio and 30mins hula hoop :)

Mizz.Cee

  • Guest
I did the advanced workout of Billy Blanks' Get Ripped dvd yesterday. Today I'm all sore but I love this feeling  :) I'm still waiting for my Insanity dvds. Sana mareceive ko na next week!

I've been eating healthy since Monday din. Veggies & chicken breast lang kinakain ko but hindi ko nafifeel ang gutom. Feeling ko parang di ako nagdadiet lol. Before kasi I starved myself pag nagdadiet lol.

rae

  • Guest
^ Same feeling when I tried P90x. I have both Insanity and P90x. Medyo ingat sa   Insanity if your back muscles are not yet strong. It can hurt the spine. I had backpain for 2 weeks. Basahin muna yung mga parang 'manual' and everything and read reviews on the dvd sa amazon to prevent injuries. Learned my lesson the hard way.

Now, I'm back with a vengeance.

TamamoChan

  • Guest
Hi mga sisters, bago ako dito sa Girltalk im 16 years old. I really wanna lose weight.. I want to go on a cosplay competition soon when i have a nice and perfect body and toned skin.. Gosh medyo mahirap kasi i got chubbier.. im 5'1 52 kg pero im did exercise today .. i got my bellies on tummy and taba sa legs ehh at tumaba face ko so i cant barely estimate my kilos now.. I dont wanna look at it. Baka mabaliw ako ahhaha.. ang hirap mag diet pero now i really need to. For myself, health and para narin sa self esteem.

bluegirl

  • Guest
Billy Blanks's dvds are so intense :)) yet effective :)

wife2be

  • Guest
Has anybody tried the DDP yoga? ;)

Princess Anne

  • Guest
^ Kung kickboxing, magbui-build ka ng muscle jan. Maybe that's why you're losing weight. 
I'm trying to build muscle pa. Kasi gusto ko yung concept na you're burning more calories even when you're not doing anything :P


sis gusto ko nga mag build up ng muscles! lol kaya lang hirap...

sis blue girl - 38 to 32? galing! lemonade diet? di ba masakit sa tyan?

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:06:43 am by Princess Anne »

rae

  • Guest
^ Na-inspire ako lalo when I saw Ernestine Shepherd

She's 74, started going to the gym at 56. Now, she runs 10 miles a day and she can lift 150lbs bench press.

I want to have half her muscles and strength.

anne01

  • Guest
Good am mga sis.... Im so sorry i was not able to post our weekly monitoring... I was too busy for the past weeks... I wasnt able to exercise as well buti nalang i didnt gain a pound yun lang i didnt lose any too... So back read ako later then for those who have weght change please post it po so sa sunday ill post our data...

I didt even log my food and exercise in myfitnesspal... Too busy... Sorry mga sis...

Good am!! Have a fun day!!!

phurple0515

  • Guest
a friend of mine wants me to try out their nutritional shake for slimming (and I have a feeling it's the Herbalife product).  Still thinking twice if I accept her invitation for me to try it out or no. 

Last week, 2 lbs nawala sa akin, mukhang this week walang changes :(

wkt

  • Guest
hi sisses, i'd like to join the support group po.  (makiki-grouphug na din kung pwede :D) I want to do this seriously na, hindi yung healty-mode lang for 2 weeks dahil naisipan (pasaway!) i need to take things seriously coz im about 40 pounds overweight :(  i really need all the help that i can get.

i recently availed of the dr. chauchard diet program (parang cohen yata ito) via cashcashpinoy.  i will avail it sa monday pa.  its a 3-month program and i hope ma-encourage naman ako nito to eat right.  i also want to buy the aurislim earrings, hoping shempre na makatulong na ma-curb yung appetite ko plus nakaka-sarap daw ng tulog eh.  i like that.

shempre, sasabayan ko na din ng exercise.  i have the 30-day shred and zumba dvd  tsaka yung pilates-yoga combined dvd (i forgot the actual name).  i plan to start tonight or tomorrow night. 

curious ako dyan sa billy blanks na yan ha. i'll look for it nga.

Princess Anne

  • Guest
a friend of mine wants me to try out their nutritional shake for slimming (and I have a feeling it's the Herbalife product).  Still thinking twice if I accept her invitation for me to try it out or no. 

Last week, 2 lbs nawala sa akin, mukhang this week walang changes :(

I tried Slim-fast before..  if sanay ka na minsan nalilipasan ka ng gutom, you'll be fine, otherwise manghihina ka. Kasi with these shakes, since liquid lang sha parang walang laman tyan mo after mo uminom then isang meal na yun? Nong ako nanghina talaga ako on the 3rd day. So I stopped.. good luck sis! 

pregnantgirl

  • Guest
help naman ano ba pwede ko gawin para medyo mabawasan naman yun bilbil ko.kaka asar kasi dinalaw ako ng kapatid ko sa bahay ang sabi agad ang taba taba ko daw..eh ang malaki lang naman sa akin yung sa may puson ko saka konting laki rin lang naman eh.kakahiya tuloy..ano ba effective pampa slim?kaka frustrate ayoko na tuloy magpakita sa ate ko hahahahaha..

quidkeshimiro

  • Guest
^Sis isa sa pinakamhirap n parte ang tummy or puson or love handles^^ mahabang pagsusumikap at pasensya ang dapat mong ituon para diyan..until now thats my prob...but di ako nawawalan ng pagasa..time will come..magiging totally flat belly ako ^_^... motivate yourself sis.. Diet and exercise talaga,,,or try mo yung mga vids. na sinu- sugggest ng mga sis natin dito..they really help alot ;)
I am no expert ^^ pero i always make sure na I combine Sit ups sa routine ko.. pampaburn lang ba at least sa belly part...

mrsdee

  • Guest
ilang days ko na dinadaanan lang ang thread na ito, at ngayon finally had the motivation to lose weight.

Username: mrsdee
Height: 5'5"
Starting Weight: 05/11/12 : 165 lbs / 75kg
Current weight:
Weight Loss:
Goal Weight: 140 lbs (short-term) 120-130 lbs (long-term)
Pounds needed to lose: 25 lbs
Myfitnesspal id: mrsdee17

please add me!
i'm a fatso since birth, buxom-type, pear-shaped body, big-boned, lahat na. hehe. yung goal weight ko was the lightest weight I've had after college and when I was still religiously gym-ming.

ningas kugon ako. A month ago I was 3 kg lighter, and then I went back to my bad eating habits. I'm learning to cook kaya sa sobrang experiment ko sa kitchen, I end up eating a lot. hehe.

reasons for losing weight:
-trying to conceive
-I'm PCOS
-to weigh lesser than the husband para hindi na maasar. hehe.
-reunion after exactly one month with my in-laws.
-to keep away from being prone to hereditary diseases (my side of the family are mostly inflicted with high blood, diabetes)

ayoko na mag-crash diet. I want something that I can maintain in my lifetime. naks. I still want to get to eat the foods I love but in moderation.

I'll canvas a digi-scale. Any idea po how much?

rics

  • Guest
gusto ko rin mawala ang bilbil ko!
pero kahit paano meron a bit improvement. i dont drink softdrinks anymore, maybe occasionally but hindi talaga gaya noon that parang tubig ko na ito.

i do hula-hoop also and boxing using wii fit.
another part i want to improve are my arms, medyo malaki kasi. pero ayaw ko naman ng masculado.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close