watch now

Author Topic: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2  (Read 220427 times)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #380 on: May 30, 2015, 12:45:19 am »
Any feedback on Mary Kay's Eye Revitalizer pls..

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #381 on: May 31, 2015, 05:29:46 pm »
^Mary Kay's Eye Revitalizer doesn't work :(


Currently using shiseido eye creams for hydration to prevent wrinkles, pero Restylane dermal filler lang nag-work sa tired eyes ko :)

flamingice

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #382 on: June 01, 2015, 03:12:59 am »
currently using fairness and flawless' eye see you. effective to reduce puffiness ng eyebags but does not remove dark circles
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:38:11 am by flamingice »

lunaysol

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #383 on: November 27, 2015, 07:21:03 am »
I had huge eye bags and they were beyond creams and make-up. My mother and I availed of this promo a little over a month ago.  :-X I am healing beautifully and I do not regret it. I was emboldened by one of our sisses here who had the same procedure. I can't believe something this cheap can give excellent results.
http://www.groupdeal.com.ph/deal-local/mn8eSqQO/blepharoplasty-for-upper-or-lower-lid-for-only-p7399-valued-at-p27812-at-recc.html

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #384 on: November 27, 2015, 09:03:18 am »
^ wow..sana may before and after pic  ;D

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #385 on: November 27, 2015, 10:06:37 am »
may eye cream for dark circles/wrinkles na may visible result after a week/month use? I've been using estee lauder advance time zone eye cream for almost a month, kaso wala akong makitang visible change from using that. nakakaiyak ang dark circles ko...  :-[

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #386 on: November 28, 2015, 02:54:48 am »
before I used HHN sbo pero no effect sa kin eh so I switched to Anew Infinite Lift Dual eyecream...OK naman nag lessen un darkness pero andun pa din un fine lines...malabo kasi mata ko so tendency ko na mag squint kahit naka glasses especially pag maliwanag, kaya parang permanent na un squint lines ko sa ilalim ng mata


maalis pa kaya un

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #387 on: December 02, 2015, 08:10:47 pm »
Just bought Shiseido White Lucent eye cream, first time to try. Sana mag-work to..

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #388 on: December 06, 2015, 05:57:42 am »
Sakin naman, Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream helped a bit. Medyo nawala yung puffiness pero my under eyes were still a bit dark. Now I'm using HHN Sunflower Beauty Oil and for me, mas effective sya sa puffy and dark eye circles ko  :)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #389 on: December 11, 2015, 07:46:34 am »
currently using fairness and flawless' eye see you. effective to reduce puffiness ng eyebags but does not remove dark circles
Hi sis! Where can I buy fairness and flawless products?

I really need a product to lessen my eye bags eh :/ Fortunately, wala naman dark circles pero ang puffy na dahil sa schedule ng shift ko, laging puyat. Hayy...

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #390 on: December 11, 2015, 10:40:25 am »
I used to have super puffy eyes due to lack of sleep as well, but since i started using vitamin c serums on my face, both puffiness and dark circles went away 😊 i used to use a lot of treatments targeted for under eye circles (garnier, quick fx, avon, celeteque) but they have little to effect, sadly.
Vitamin c serums lang pala katapat ng puffy dark under eyes ko, lol. To sisses who use vitamin c serums, try to gently spread & press the excess serum on your hands to your eye area. I thought magkakareaction under eye skin ko cause its sensitive, but it improved my under eyes a lot. Accidentally discovered it lang, nanghihinayang kasi ko sa excess serum na natitira sa fingers ko.

shesgullible

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #391 on: December 11, 2015, 11:30:21 am »
^sis, anong gamit mong vitamin c serum?

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #392 on: December 11, 2015, 01:37:16 pm »
^ ciracle vit. C serum sis, im also using kiehl's clearly corrective dark spot sol'n at day, may free deluxe sample kasi me from the gift box i bought. Pero mas may effect sakin ang ciracle.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #393 on: December 11, 2015, 01:38:23 pm »
Di effective saken ang SBO, namaga eyebags ko and nagkaroon ng parang whiteheads. Scaaaary. But okay naman ang product as my body moisturizer LOL.

Just bought grapeseed oil -- I heard nakaka-lessen daw to ng darkness. Will update you sissies. Also, isang cause din ng dark unereye is dehydration -- rings true for me because di ako mahilig mag moisturize ng undereye ko. I'm using shea butter now as my moisturizer.

shesgullible

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #394 on: December 11, 2015, 02:47:13 pm »
thank you sis iemi! how much yun ciracle and san ka nakabili?

BlueAlmond

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #395 on: December 12, 2015, 09:07:11 pm »
I have "allergic shiners" and it's EXHAUSTING when people tell me that I look tired/kulang sa tulog. I've tried lots of eye creams but none of them work. I'm trying HHN's Sunflower Oil w/ coconut, been putting it on my undereyes every night but so far no results.

I have fairly flawless skin but it's my dark circles that people usually see first. Makeup doesn't last on me so laging nakikita agad yung circles ko. Feeling ko forever na ito e.  :'(

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #396 on: December 12, 2015, 09:17:26 pm »
Sis shesgullible, 1290 bili ko sa watsons sa dept store ng sm southmall. :) i think may iba pa silang branches, pero i forgot na kung san, check mo sa fb page nila sis.

lipstick0001

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #397 on: December 28, 2015, 07:49:39 pm »
I had huge eye bags and they were beyond creams and make-up. My mother and I availed of this promo a little over a month ago.  :-X I am healing beautifully and I do not regret it. I was emboldened by one of our sisses here who had the same procedure. I can't believe something this cheap can give excellent results.
http://www.groupdeal.com.ph/deal-local/mn8eSqQO/blepharoplasty-for-upper-or-lower-lid-for-only-p7399-valued-at-p27812-at-recc.html

Uy, you went through it. My mom also had hers done both upper and lower. 

The lower healed as expected since incision is done under the skin, pero the upper still has some scarring. This is past 6 months.

Again peeps, going under the knife works wonders for the bags and may lighten dark circles a little bit.

For me i've been using turmeric paste to temporarily lighten dark circles.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #398 on: December 29, 2015, 07:55:44 am »
st. ives dati gamit ko pero no effect naman

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #399 on: January 05, 2016, 07:53:35 pm »
For me i've been using turmeric paste to temporarily lighten dark circles.

Does turmeric paste work, sis, and where is it sold?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close