Author Topic: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2  (Read 163173 times)

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
Re: Eye Bags & Dark Circles - Thread 2
« Reply #420 on: February 10, 2018, 04:38:57 pm »
Another beauty problem ko rin mga dark eye bags ko. Nagmumukha tuloy sad mga mata ko.

I used hyalift eye roll-on from Skinstation. Sana effective.
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

blushberry

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #421 on: February 16, 2018, 04:20:01 pm »
how about ultherapy or thermage for the dark circles?  anyone here with feedback?
Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit.

angeljolie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #422 on: February 18, 2018, 12:06:30 pm »
I tried lots of eye products na din before to no avail. Now I?m considering getting fillers. Very tempting.

Veevee

« Reply #423 on: February 27, 2018, 12:11:27 pm »
I just had my consultation last Friday to determine if I'm a candidate for lower blepharoplasty. Initially, I was only interested with fillers for the tear trough but that would cost me around P20k - 50k and would only last about 4-6 months while the lower blepharoplasty is at P42k. I thought I would still be undergoing fat transposition but the doctor said I only need lower bleph.

badcoverversion

• GirlTalker
« Reply #424 on: March 12, 2018, 06:05:26 pm »
^saan itong 42 k, veevee? Laser ? Nagpa consult ako last week yung doctor recommended lower bleph and hyaluronic fillers.  Ayaw ko nung fat transposition. Yung officemate ko nagpaganyan 2 years ago instead of totally removing the fat. Initially smooth sya pero lately parang laging maga yung mata, parang bagong iyak.

Veevee

« Reply #425 on: April 04, 2018, 09:16:53 am »
Hello! I'm more than 4 weeks post-op and I couldn't be happier! It wasn't really that obvious but I can really see and feel the difference every time I look in the mirror and compare my old photos. It was such a relief, I look well rested haha. Before, aside from the always puffy lower eyelid, I also have lines way below my eyelid that makes me look extremely tired and real OLD (double eye bags). I'm not sure if this was hereditary or it's simply genetics because as far as I can remember, ever since I was young, I always seem to have these.

So, I was initially given the option to do fillers with thread (like it will be stitched under the skin to pull the sagging skin and then add fillers for volume) but it would only last 4-6 months, plus it costs more compared to blepharoplasty. During my consultation for blepharoplasty, my doctor said I don't need fat transposition. I didn't really asked why but he just said I don't need it. Blepharoplasty btw lasts up to 10 years. Now I am taking better care of my under eyes, no more pulling, always apply eye creams, avoid the sun or always apply sunscreen.

Btw, I am also considering fat transfer in the future because I have flat cheeks and forehead  ;)

^saan itong 42 k, veevee? Laser ? Nagpa consult ako last week yung doctor recommended lower bleph and hyaluronic fillers.  Ayaw ko nung fat transposition. Yung officemate ko nagpaganyan 2 years ago instead of totally removing the fat. Initially smooth sya pero lately parang laging maga yung mata, parang bagong iyak.

Vendetti

• Probationary
« Reply #426 on: April 22, 2018, 01:08:42 am »
Try ko lang recently Neo eyes but with positive feedback naman daw.
Hope this works kasi mukha akong laging puyat kahit mahaba tulog ko.

http://www.neoeyes-shop.com/1103197.html

ladyrogue

• Probationary
« Reply #427 on: May 03, 2018, 01:38:29 pm »
Hello!! May nakapag-try na ba dito ng Angel Whitening sa Clara International? Gusto ko sana i-try kaso wala ko makitang reviews..been having dark circles kasi since forever

AnaJeevan

• Probationary
« Reply #428 on: May 03, 2018, 02:10:57 pm »
I used rosehip oil from Pro-planet Essential Oils.
It is organic so it is safe and effective.
You may visit their FB Page at Pro-Planet Essential Oils or buy at Earth Green Shop in Cubao Expo.

wandaxxiii

• Probationary
« Reply #429 on: May 24, 2018, 09:32:59 pm »
Effective ba yung sa clinique? And how much?

Glamazon

• Shop Glamazon
  • GirlTalker
    • Chic & Cheap Online Store
« Reply #430 on: July 15, 2018, 12:48:17 pm »
Sisses, I'm looking for recommendations for a good but affordable dr for dermal fillers  :)

diana_wills

• Probationary
« Reply #431 on: July 16, 2018, 05:16:18 pm »
I have a big problem with the darkest circles but I've come up with a routine that covers them perfectly and doesn'tleave me in need with surgical solutions.
First and most important you need some amazing moisturising eye product, next step is primer https://napoleonperdis.com/aus/makeup/face/primer.html and you can find special concealer primer that will keep it perfectly in place. And the last one is of course concealer.
Of course, you can always finish this with some powder, just find the one that won't make your fine lines more visible  :)

sturmfrei

• GirlTalker
« Reply #432 on: July 22, 2018, 10:05:14 pm »
Ito rin major problem ko. Hindi talaga ako makalabas ng walang concealer coz of my panda eyes :( di rin effective yung mga undereye cream/serum kasi from allergic rhinitis naman itong dark undereyes ko.

meron na ba sa inyong nagpa fillers dahil sa eyebags/dark circles due to allergic rhinitis?

Julies-tan

• Probationary
« Reply #433 on: August 05, 2018, 04:38:12 pm »
Dear all

While browsing, I stumbled on this network and some concerns on eye bags.  As I know of a safe method to remove this, I can't help myself but to join as member to share it.

To solve your eye bag problems, you can either:

1. Drink plenty of water as under-eye bags are often caused by the retention of water due to high salt concentration in the area
2. Sooth your eyes with something cold; or
3. Apply a polypeptide eye cream just before your makeup.  You may check it out the product at https://bit.ly/2vjeFwO

Each application of the polypeptide eye cream will last for 8 hours.

If the link does not work, please copy and paste on your browser.

I hope the above helps.  All the best!

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #434 on: August 08, 2018, 11:25:50 am »
The derma treatment that is very effective for dark circles & puffiness is CARBOXY.  They inject carbon dioxide on the skin (just teeny tiny injections) & it tricks your body that it needs oxygen.  Please google it or look at videos on YT... I have carboxy on my entire face because it's part of my dermatologist's protocol.

Ghell06

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #435 on: August 08, 2018, 01:39:12 pm »
^ Magkano naman kaya estimate price ng ganito sis?

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #436 on: August 08, 2018, 04:05:15 pm »
It's part of Dra Martires' procedure when i get a TCA & diamond peel with her.  Kasama na carboxy.  Just 1k with her for all those treatments, tca, diamond peel & carboxy

Ghell06

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #437 on: August 09, 2018, 09:23:28 am »
^ Talaga sis. Ang mura. Where is her clinic btw?

redhead69

• Imperfect yet loving, sweet and bubbly, seductive and sophisticated, a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #438 on: August 09, 2018, 09:19:17 pm »
Anyone familiar or tried Agnes for Eyebags treatment?

Wholebody Peeling

• Probationary
« Reply #439 on: August 10, 2018, 12:00:25 pm »
Hello . meron po kaming gel/cream for eyebags and dark circles . mura lang po pero effective naman :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close