We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
currently using fairness and flawless' eye see you. effective to reduce puffiness ng eyebags but does not remove dark circles
I had huge eye bags and they were beyond creams and make-up. My mother and I availed of this promo a little over a month ago. I am healing beautifully and I do not regret it. I was emboldened by one of our sisses here who had the same procedure. I can't believe something this cheap can give excellent results. http://www.groupdeal.com.ph/deal-local/mn8eSqQO/blepharoplasty-for-upper-or-lower-lid-for-only-p7399-valued-at-p27812-at-recc.html
For me i've been using turmeric paste to temporarily lighten dark circles.