We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi everyone. Finally had my Rhinoplasty (Goretex implant -- with alarplasty, osteotomy and tip plasty using my ear cartilage) yesterday. I'm at my rented pad now, resting. I picked Dr. Eric Yapjuanco of The Icon Clinic because of the positive reviews I read about him sa kabilang forum and also because of his impressive credentials. Mabilis din sya mg reply and his explanations are always very clear, honest and on time. Everything is still swollen but judging from how my nose looked minutes after the surgery, this is going to be all worth it.For those who will ask for before and after pics, I will send them via email after two weeks. For now, I need to rest and recover. Rhinoplasty is not for everyone. It's not completely painless and sabi nga, tiis ganda talaga. For those of you who are really decided, go for it but do make sure you're prepared financially, psychologically, and of course physically.