watch now

Author Topic: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]  (Read 295896 times)

brida09

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #400 on: April 28, 2015, 11:43:31 pm »
@mintgreen

Hi sis ☺

ilang days bago tinanggal ang sutures ska ilang araw namaga ang nose mo sis? Im planning to have my nose done with ccj too ☺

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:51:54 pm by brida09 »

Meow27

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #401 on: April 29, 2015, 07:42:54 pm »
Hi guys new palng ako dito I'm planning to have my nose done pero. Pinag iisan ko pa Kung si dr. Yap ng belo or dr. Eric ng icon clinic

mintgreen_

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #402 on: May 02, 2015, 02:20:47 pm »
@mintgreen

Hi sis ☺

ilang days bago tinanggal ang sutures ska ilang araw namaga ang nose mo sis? Im planning to have my nose done with ccj too ☺

Thanks in advance


hi brida,

7 days for removal of sutures. 1-3 days - expect to be very swollen. 4th day -  seems to be getting better. you look like yourself. some puffiness still remains but its getting better. 5th - 7th day - getting better and better everyday. it's only been 7 days but you can already see the improvements of your nose. 8th-10th day - the next few days you'll soon be back to normal


she's very willing to listen to your requests. just tell her what you want EXACTLY. dont forget to tell her what you DON'T want as well. :) This is just as important. make a wise, informed decision about the things you want to achieve (i.e. pointy tip,  ski slope bridge, natural look and hindi mukhang retoke, etc. ) and things you'd want to avoid in considering your rhino goals. (i.e.  no removal of cartilage, and/or bone from nose-- because you want to avoid the nose from possibly becoming over- resected like latoya jackson, no piggy nose, no monkey nose, etc. ) make a list if you have to and present it to the dr. make sure that the dr. has a clear understanding of what you want. bring photos as examples of your desired outcome, facial plastic surgery apps if you have on your phone, etc. at the end of the day, its your face. it might be even more helpful in the consultation  if you bring and show the dr. a life cast of your face. just make 2 casts. once its both dried, alter the nose of one of the casts. you can use clay dough to do this. just search for "diy face casting" on the internet if you need tutorials on this. dont proceed w the surgery unless you and the dr. are "on the same page" otherwise you might end up w a nose that you dont like.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 11:31:08 am by mintgreen_ »

mintgreen_

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #403 on: May 10, 2015, 11:00:38 pm »
@chubbychinita15 hi i cannot recommend any other doctors except dr. ccj. i think youre the best one to judge especially during consultations to find out who you will be more comfortable with. keep asking questions of how theyre going to do the procedures and what will be the outcome. first of all, you have to express what you want and keep on your research work--that will help you alot. maybe if you can still wait until you are already of age, you can ask dra. ccj again.

ja93cia

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #404 on: May 29, 2015, 10:34:38 am »
Sino and what clinic can you recommend for non sugical nose lift? Around how much? Thanks sissys!

carla27

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #405 on: May 29, 2015, 05:23:51 pm »
I'm torn between dr ccj and dr eric of icon ?!

diamondqueen

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #406 on: June 01, 2015, 11:18:06 pm »
For those sending me a message to email them my befoe and after pics kindly send me a pm nalang sa page ko. Doc collantes is my doctor all cartilage 70k all in

hi sis! will send you a PM sa facebook mo :) gusto ko rin sana makita ang before and after pics. thank you! :)

Shaula_28

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #407 on: June 05, 2015, 08:36:58 pm »
Hello everyone! I had my alarplasty surgery last tuesday June 2, so today is my 3rd day post-op. My nose and cheeks are still swollen but unlike yesterday, this looks better now. My surgeon is Dr. Eric Yapjuangco. The very supportive and super cool doctor. Anyone here who underwent the same procedure recently? What are your post-op treatment?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:03:39 pm by Shaula_28 »

sailormercury

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #408 on: June 15, 2015, 06:16:27 pm »
Hello everyone! I had my alarplasty surgery last tuesday June 2, so today is my 3rd day post-op. My nose and cheeks are still swollen but unlike yesterday, this looks better now. My surgeon is Dr. Eric Yapjuangco. The very supportive and super cool doctor. Anyone here who underwent the same procedure recently? What are your post-op treatment?

Hi I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Eric the day before you did (June 1). How did yours turn-out? I am loving my results so far.  :)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 06:17:58 pm by sailormercury »

Shaula_28

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #409 on: June 16, 2015, 09:39:32 pm »
Hi, I think you're the same person that I've read on the other forum similar to this topic.  ;D Btw, yeah I also love the outcome of my alarplasty procedure. But this is not the final result right? We have to wait for more weeks, months to see the optimum look of our nose. Happy healing!!!

andreanatividad

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #410 on: June 17, 2015, 04:11:47 pm »
hello,

Came back to this thread after years of hiatus. I had my tipplasty and alarplasty two or three years ago sa faces and curves. To share lang my experience with others, nung first year, di pa ganun humulma yung nose. mga second year, maganda na ang shape. hindi siya super tangos kasi di naman ako nagpalagay ng bridge, but i like the effect. very natural and slight tisay-ish, slight lang. pero keri na. dinadaan ko na lang sa konting highlighting sa bridge then maganda na result. :)

undergoing cosmetic surgery is a major step so sa mga nagbabalak, pag isipan nang mabuti at good luck :)

atty_dada

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #411 on: July 01, 2015, 05:00:59 pm »

Pasali sa thread...

I had my initial consultation with two doctors today 1. Dr. Rino Lorenzo of The Renewed You and 2. Dr. Collantes-Jose.

My impression, Dr. Lorenzo was very clinical about it, explained the procedure to be done -- all three daw for me - bridge augmentation, alar trimming, tipplasty (goretex+cartilage). It was very enlightening and informative in what needed to be done to my nose. He also answered my questions about post-op care and downtime.

For CCJ naman, it was a real treat talking to her. She not only suggested that i get a rhinoplasty but she also suggested that get some work done on my chin (chin lipo and bunching) to balance the over-all look of my face. After talking to her, I am inclined to go with her, but I have to talk to two other doctors pa before I make my final decision.



 


minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #412 on: July 05, 2015, 02:01:11 pm »
I applaud your courage mga sisses who went thru with the procedure :) I dont have the courage now that I have the money :( The fact na it can go wrong and silicone is not permanent.. tsk :(

malaki pa rin nostrils ko LOL :D

gusto ko yung nostrils at nose ni Arci Muñoz. Thin and high nose ^^

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #413 on: July 17, 2015, 01:35:25 pm »
my gosh, why did I even watch youtube pa  :'( i felt weak watching the procedure (alarplasty, rhinoplasty) natakot tuloy ako eh gusto ko pa naman maybe in the future to get my nose perfected. I'm not pango nor do I have super wide nostrils. But of course as women, we're very pihikan and we can spend hours in front of the mirror, picking out stuff that we want to improve on diba.

I really like how Koreans do their nose :) high bridge and quite narrow... nevertheless, natural looking pa rin

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #414 on: July 18, 2015, 07:51:50 am »
Ako mas deisidido na mag pa gawa ng ilong, kasi nalaman ko yung cousin ko may cancer sya, sabi sakin ng isang sis dito na cancer survivor eh wag palamanpasin ang araw na hinde ka maganda or as Caitlyn Jenner would say a "work of art". Life is short, life is good. Shempre do your research and make sure you have a good doctor, wag daanin sa tipid kasi feslak natin yan, dapat maganda lagi yan surgery or no surgery.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #415 on: July 19, 2015, 04:42:09 pm »
Ako mas deisidido na mag pa gawa ng ilong, kasi nalaman ko yung cousin ko may cancer sya, sabi sakin ng isang sis dito na cancer survivor eh wag palamanpasin ang araw na hinde ka maganda or as Caitlyn Jenner would say a "work of art". Life is short, life is good. Shempre do your research and make sure you have a good doctor, wag daanin sa tipid kasi feslak natin yan, dapat maganda lagi yan surgery or no surgery.

I LOVE THIS! Yan din reason ko for undergoing plastic surgery. Gow gurls! ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #416 on: July 28, 2015, 01:24:36 am »
kainggit sa mga sis here na happy and successful sa mga surgery nila..
so far two docs I spoke to about an alarplasty are not confident sa akin..parang umayaw or parang hindi sure..you know the "ehh I dont want to but if you want it badly enough..maybe but I still really dont want to" reaction..
nawalan kase ako ng gana didto sa mga surgeon in my city :(

Ang gusto nila is dagdagin yung bridge ko between my eyes kase mataas yung cartilage ng nose ko (naniniwala na ako na if bata ka pa, you can still change it!!! pero wala ako much bone and bridge between eyes)

hanggang inggit lang ba ako.. I have enough ipon pero I'm still scared..

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #417 on: July 29, 2015, 06:53:01 pm »
^ako rin sis, noong una, I really really just wanted alarplasty and tip plasty :) pero mawawala ang harmony ng whole nose if hindi streamlined with the bridge. So pumayag ako with goretex. It was the best decision I've made :)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #418 on: July 30, 2015, 03:46:51 am »
hi sis minatay snow white hehe, kailangan sis na taasan yun bridge sa gitna ng eyes kasi yan yun magpapamukhang pango or maliit bridge natin, before kasi nagset cartilage sa gitna ng nose ko kaya lumiit so tingin ko parang pango nung dinagdagan ng cartilage super happy kasi matangos na tignan pero natural tignan, aim ko kasi is cute asian nose and not western looking nose =)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #419 on: August 02, 2015, 01:01:28 am »
@ doc au

I do see what you mean po.. may harmony talaga..I'm just afraid of any foreign object na permanent being placed in my body (how ironic kase nag.gluta ako noon. haha but..it exists na inside the body) na hindi naturally part..e.g silicone and goretex. My surgeon ayaw sa goretex baka ano daw magkaproblema hirap tanggalin..yung silicone gusto niya..but we all know silicone is not forever :) kahit sa boobs.. kaya palagi ako hesitant.. so palagi ako ipon money but you feel kulang pa rin? LOL kaya I'm not in a hurry. :) I've just been procrastinating on this for the longest time.. noon, ang excuse is walang money..ngayon..takot?! hahay

@ sis cutie and rich chirochan

oo nga sis mukhang super natural yung sayo talaga :) and natural rin material mo :)



I guess bottomline sa available surgeons ko dito..ayaw nila galawin yung face ko unless yung between the eyes ko lang yung ipagawa ko (I'd rather do a hyaluronic gel filler first) .. sigh. And all I really want is a trim. Although my other surgeon suggested botox nalang daw to prevent my nose from stretching too wide when I smile..

I'd just like to thank once again..those who sent me pictures and support rhinoplasty and of course, all the sisses who posted tips and feedback. Kudos to all those who got the courage to undergo it as well. :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:07:54 am by minatay91 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close