Author Topic: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]  (Read 207971 times)

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #600 on: December 13, 2018, 04:33:38 pm »
I'm doing great!  12 days pa lang  :) .  I didn't have too much bruising kahit na a hump was shaved & had nasal infracture.  My lower face had swelling for about 3 days post op.  But when my cast was removed on the 9th day, Dr Del Rosario said I don't look like I had Rhinoplasty kasi nawala na yung swelling & bruises ko.  I can already see a big difference on my nose bridge.  Ang laking effect that he narrowed down by nose by essentially breaking it :) .  I don't need an implant kasi may bridge na ako kaya lang hindi sya noticeable dati.  But after the nasal infracture & shaving of the hump, tumangos talaga itsura ng ilong ko.  Re: scars, maganda gawa ni Dr Del Rosario, barely noticeable.  & I heal well.  I think my Tretinoin & anti aging serum, & vitamin C serum are far better than a scar cream.  Kaya I'm not worried at all about the scar... Even with bruises, nabasa ko that Tretinoin cream is helpful in healing it... Dr Del Rosario gave me arnica capsules that is for surgery care talaga.  The name is Sinnetch.  Meron din sa amazon nito.  It's far better than the arnica montana brand... You have to be very dilligent with post care after surgery.  You have to clean it constantly to prevent crusting.  & ice your face round the clock.  Inalagaan ko talaga sarili ko while recoverring so I'll have a faster & better healing.  Dpression will kick in while you are recoverring kasi ang pangit talaga ng itsura ko!...  Yung tip ko di ko pa masyado ma-appreciate kasi swollen pa... Ang instructions ngayon sa akin ni dr Del Rosario is to press down the side of my nose using my thumb.  Very very hard pressure.  Since he broke the bown & pushed it inward, minsan daw the bone has a tendency to go back to its original position.

ysagarcia0000

• Probationary
« Reply #601 on: January 25, 2019, 06:16:20 pm »
I've undergone rhinoplasty last October with Doctor Laurence Loh.  And I really hate the outcome. I tried talking about the nose I want although I know it can't be exactly the same the way I wanted it to be pero he never listened to what I said. I wanted to have this surgery to make myself be comfortable. To feel better. I didn't pay for 80k para lang maging ganto outcome. I wanted it to look natural (btw it's cartilage rhinoplasty which he harvested on my left ear) pero what he did to my nose was so unnatural to look at. I wanted to have goretex before but he suggested cartilage daw so i agreed kasi mas natural daw sabi niya. But the contour of my nose is really scary. I swear. Nose bridge too high, bulbous nose tip with irregularities on nose flares and unhealed scars on where the excision was made specifically at the columnella. I'm so disappointed. After the operation, I've noticed something's wrong with my nose but he said it's because it's swollen pa. But 3 days post-op, my nose was  red, and iba yung swell sa tip parang infected. It looks bulbous (which is normal for a post-op) but it was too red. He told me it was not an infection kasi wala naman daw amoy yung fluid. He prescribed me antibiotics. After a week, no fluid's coming out but there nosetip is still big. So i kept on texting him and he won't even reply. He'll just read my message on viber and iMessage but won't even bother to reply. I know he's a doctor and he has other patiens but he really won't. I have to keep on messaging him para lang magreply siya inaabot siya ng days before magreply. And hate it. He's inconsiderate. It's been 3 months and sobrang hirap parin niyang kausapin and i-contact. Ang pangit ng kinalabasan ng ilong ko. I'm really disappointed because I entrusted everything to him kasi I've seen good feedbacks on his works. Kaso as his patient,  why do i feel like i need to beg him pa para magreply and magset ng appointment to check it up. I couldn't believe there are doctors like that na after receiving the money, done deal na. Kahit na hindi satisfied and may issue yung patients niya. Worst night mare. Now im planning to have it removed instead. Do you have any idea kung anong kalalabasan when I have it removed? I'm planning to have it removed on summer kasi it's really uncomfortable nakakabother itsura and still, my concern isn't being addressed by my doctor which really frustrates me. Can you recommend a good surgeon who can do reconstructive rhinoplasty?

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #602 on: January 26, 2019, 02:26:41 am »
^ Can you please clarify a few things:

1.  Were you given an antibiotic to take on surgery day?  You said that you were only prescribed when you went for a follow up visit.

2.  80k for a Rhinoplasty is a bit too low.  But anyways, before surgery what did you talk about that is inluded in the 80k?

3.  Cartilage can only be place at the tip & not act as a bridge.  So I don't understand how your bridge was raised without a silicone or goretex implant.  In my case, I did not use any implant but I had nasal infracture kaya nagmukhang mataas yung bridge ko.

5.  Usually if you go to another plastic surgeon, they would encourage you to go back to your previous doctor.  Kasi sila ang nakakaalam kung ano ang ginawa sa yo.  They would not know what was done inside your nose.  & no reconstructive plastic surgeon would operate on you considering you are just 3 months post op.  Your nose is still very swollen, specially the tip.  It takes 6 months to year to see final results. 

sushiandshoes

• Sushi & Shoes
  • GirlTalker
    • Youtube
« Reply #603 on: February 26, 2019, 01:12:28 pm »
I had my alar trimming for 20k, okay naman ako sa result but I still want a perfect looking nose where hindi masyadong bulbous yung nose ko lol
Sushi & Shoes | Blog,Youtube, Portfolio

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #604 on: February 26, 2019, 07:30:07 pm »
Can anyone give me a range on what is an ok price for rhinoplasty?
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

sushiandshoes

• Sushi & Shoes
  • GirlTalker
    • Youtube
« Reply #605 on: February 26, 2019, 10:03:40 pm »
Can anyone give me a range on what is an ok price for rhinoplasty?

Usually kasi it will cost you 70k to 100k - I asked Faces & Curves, I want to avail their service before.
Sushi & Shoes | Blog,Youtube, Portfolio

MWCDiane

• Probationary
« Reply #606 on: April 01, 2019, 03:59:44 pm »
Hi!

For Rhinoplasty procedures or any procedures regarding plastic surgery, some doctors are really renowned for their works, like Dr. Raynald Torres of Enhancements, Dr. Jay Galvez of Galvez Clinics, Dr. Al Jaafar of NEU Advanced Aesthetics Center, and Dra. Teresita Ferrariz of Gwapaha Advanced Medical Aesthetics Centre to name a few.

These doctors all have clinics at Centuria Medical Makati so getting around for consultation from these doctors will be easier.
If you're interested in undergoing a procedure, you should checkout My White Card at www.mywhitecard.ph to get discounts on treatments and services from these clinics.

winniethepoh

• Probationary
« Reply #607 on: June 25, 2019, 10:51:55 am »
Hi all. Not sure if this thread is still active, but I just want to share my experience. I had undergone rhinoplasty Nov last year using goretex kasi nga ito ang uso now diba? Low risk daw sa infection, extrusion etc. and kahit magresearch ka, sinasabi din yan mostly ng mga sikat na clinics. I agree, maganda talaga sya, pero andon pa din ang complications and risks. I was happy with the outcome, pero nabother lang ako sa bridge area sa gitna ng eyes kasi 7 months na eh moving sya like nagagalaw siya. I trust my doctor na sabi nya minsan inaabot ng taon bago kumapit talaga. Pero ako kasi, nabother talaga, so I decided to go back and have it revised. My doctor did it for free. Iniisip ko din, baka hindi ako hiyang sa goretex kasi sumasakit pa din sya minsan pag nasasagi ko banda sa tip pataas. Tipong merong pressure. Eh mga kakilala ko, 1 month oks na yung nose hehe. Fast forward, recently, inulit yung nose ko. At ito pa. Ang hirap pala talaga pag goretex yung ginamit. To think na 7 months palang ako pero nung tinangga sya, halos sumama ulo ko! Ganun sya ka kakapit sa tissues. Except syempre don sa part na nireklamo ko. Pero grabe parang nag bubunot ng ipin na ayaw matangal sa bagang! Haha.. buti na lang, magaling si dokie so akala ko mamamaga ako ng super, pero indi naman.. this time, sabi ko, mag silicone na lang ako Super soft silicon from Korea. At least kung gusto ko man ulitin or pataasin pa in the future, mabilis lang tanggalin. Nag basa din ako ng mga reviews and forums and masyadong hype lang talaga si Goretex at may tendency na bumaba yung goretex. Pero madami din ako kilala na ganda talaga outcome nung goretex, but it?s not for me lang siguro talaga. I?m much happier sa result ng Silicone. By the way. Para maiwasab yung extrusion, parang binalot nya yung tip ng silicone ng Cartilage using cartilage na ginamit nya noon when i had goretex. Also, I am a male 33 years old na mejo nag inarte lang talaga kasi mataas naman na nose ko noon, kaso di pantay yung bridge kasi parang lubog sa right side. hehe.. goodluck sa mga mag papaayos pa :) push na yan.

julierlynch101

• Probationary
« Reply #608 on: July 21, 2019, 10:06:49 am »
A nose surgery is one of the least risky plastic surgeries. For me As a famale boxer, you know of the many who merely reshape the cartilage in their nose after a break and let it heal.

CASELL

« Reply #609 on: August 07, 2019, 04:23:27 pm »
I'm doing great!  12 days pa lang  :) .  I didn't have too much bruising kahit na a hump was shaved & had nasal infracture.  My lower face had swelling for about 3 days post op.  But when my cast was removed on the 9th day, Dr Del Rosario said I don't look like I had Rhinoplasty kasi nawala na yung swelling & bruises ko.  I can already see a big difference on my nose bridge.  Ang laking effect that he narrowed down by nose by essentially breaking it :) .  I don't need an implant kasi may bridge na ako kaya lang hindi sya noticeable dati.  But after the nasal infracture & shaving of the hump, tumangos talaga itsura ng ilong ko.  Re: scars, maganda gawa ni Dr Del Rosario, barely noticeable.  & I heal well.  I think my Tretinoin & anti aging serum, & vitamin C serum are far better than a scar cream.  Kaya I'm not worried at all about the scar... Even with bruises, nabasa ko that Tretinoin cream is helpful in healing it... Dr Del Rosario gave me arnica capsules that is for surgery care talaga.  The name is Sinnetch.  Meron din sa amazon nito.  It's far better than the arnica montana brand... You have to be very dilligent with post care after surgery.  You have to clean it constantly to prevent crusting.  & ice your face round the clock.  Inalagaan ko talaga sarili ko while recoverring so I'll have a faster & better healing.  Dpression will kick in while you are recoverring kasi ang pangit talaga ng itsura ko!...  Yung tip ko di ko pa masyado ma-appreciate kasi swollen pa... Ang instructions ngayon sa akin ni dr Del Rosario is to press down the side of my nose using my thumb.  Very very hard pressure.  Since he broke the bown & pushed it inward, minsan daw the bone has a tendency to go back to its original position.

hello sis! update naman please :) i'm planning to have a consultation with Dr. Del Rosario since I'm flying home this Sept.
Initially, I wanted to do it with Dr. Yappy of icon clinic kaya lang after reading a lot of online reviews natakot ako. with dr. del Rosario, he seems underrated since wala masyado review sa kanya. yours seems credible naman, hoping for an update!

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #610 on: August 08, 2019, 08:53:02 pm »
8 Months post surgery.  No more swelling but the tip is still a little bit hard.  Feeling ko it really takes a year to see the final result.

halsimkarim

• GirlTalker
« Reply #611 on: February 09, 2020, 09:10:57 am »
Hi Ive been reading this thread planning to have rhino this year. Nagpanose thread ako last october sa takot ko na magpasurgery because wala ngang undo. Since nagustuhan ko un thread gusto ko sana ng permanent since ang thread mawawala din. I contacted dr. Joaquino dahil nabasa ko din sya dito at came from one vlogger sa youtube maganda un outcome kaso the way nya sumagot parang rude. Like san info ko daw nalaman na di permanent ang goretex and silicon they last ur lifetime daw. But the dr made my nose thread sya ngsabi na may lifespan ang silicon and goretex. So pls enlighten me will goretex last lifetime po ba? from this forum may nagsabi din di forever even silicon. Parang ang sungit nya kaya di na ako magpapagawa sa kanya hahanap ako uli ng doctor.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 07:47:18 pm by halsimkarim »
life is a matter of choice

Mummakardash

• Probationary
« Reply #612 on: April 30, 2020, 10:24:39 am »
Hi! I?m not sure if this thread is still active. I?d like to know if there are  patientS of Dr. De Leon, Dr. del Rosario, or Dr. joaquino here who did revision rhinoplasty.

I had a silicone rhinoplasty way back 2014. No alar or tiplasty, just made my bridge higher using silicone implant. Now the implant isn?t very pleasing to the eyes and i want to have it revised using goretex implant with cartilage for tip plasty. Can you give me an advise who?s best when it comes to revision? Both de leon and del rosario charged me more than 100 thou and i?m not sure about the prices now as before i only paid around 20 thou (lol) but that was ages ago and we used silicone so i understand.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close