We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Can anyone give me a range on what is an ok price for rhinoplasty?
I'm doing great! 12 days pa lang . I didn't have too much bruising kahit na a hump was shaved & had nasal infracture. My lower face had swelling for about 3 days post op. But when my cast was removed on the 9th day, Dr Del Rosario said I don't look like I had Rhinoplasty kasi nawala na yung swelling & bruises ko. I can already see a big difference on my nose bridge. Ang laking effect that he narrowed down by nose by essentially breaking it . I don't need an implant kasi may bridge na ako kaya lang hindi sya noticeable dati. But after the nasal infracture & shaving of the hump, tumangos talaga itsura ng ilong ko. Re: scars, maganda gawa ni Dr Del Rosario, barely noticeable. & I heal well. I think my Tretinoin & anti aging serum, & vitamin C serum are far better than a scar cream. Kaya I'm not worried at all about the scar... Even with bruises, nabasa ko that Tretinoin cream is helpful in healing it... Dr Del Rosario gave me arnica capsules that is for surgery care talaga. The name is Sinnetch. Meron din sa amazon nito. It's far better than the arnica montana brand... You have to be very dilligent with post care after surgery. You have to clean it constantly to prevent crusting. & ice your face round the clock. Inalagaan ko talaga sarili ko while recoverring so I'll have a faster & better healing. Dpression will kick in while you are recoverring kasi ang pangit talaga ng itsura ko!... Yung tip ko di ko pa masyado ma-appreciate kasi swollen pa... Ang instructions ngayon sa akin ni dr Del Rosario is to press down the side of my nose using my thumb. Very very hard pressure. Since he broke the bown & pushed it inward, minsan daw the bone has a tendency to go back to its original position.