watch now

Author Topic: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4  (Read 30339 times)

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2011, 01:08:23 pm »
^ ako semi-strict. :) may mga days na over din. i don't believe in depriving myself kasi. pero as much as possible i try to keep as close as possible to 1200/day. and nagdadagdag ako ng cardio kahit walking lang. like instead of taking a cab from my office to the mall, i'll walk nalang. if alam ko din na may kakainin ako na mataas calories, i go to the gym that day or the following day para mabawi.

mas mahirap na mag-lose ngayon kasi pumayat na nga. lumiit na margins ko for weight loss. they said kasi for every 3000 caloiries less than your maintaining, saka ka lang mag-lo-lose ng 1 pound. for example - if you need 2K cals/day to maintain wait, you lose lang 1 pound after 3 days of consuming 1K cals/day. so the thinner you get, the lower amount of cals to maintain i think. so smaller margins.

FABems

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2011, 04:55:56 pm »
Ako I lost 10 pounds in 3 months with diet and exercise.Pero parang nag plateau na weight ko. :(

ilurvepeanutbutter

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2011, 05:37:44 pm »
I'm not a rice eater ever since so I think this helps me :) I prefer wheat bread (in moderation of course) and other whole wheat products even when it comes to cereals and other stuff. Instead of chips, I munch on cereals (did not get the habit of adding milk) and nuts. I just find it hard to say no to sweets... Ugh! But I still try my best to resist or limit my consumption. I don't drink softdrink also... :P

I have cheat days too but I make sure makabawi the next days. I try not to deprive myself coz mas matindi yung cravings if i-deprive e. ;)

Mizz.Cee

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2011, 08:53:38 pm »
Dunno if matutuwa ako or malulungkot lol.. Hindi na tuloy vacation namin coz di inapprove leave ni bf.. So may another 4 months time pa ako to lose weight :( sana maglose and mamaintain na talaga..

chinkee

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2011, 04:49:30 pm »
I also use fitness pal..been using it for a week na.. hehe..  i downloaded the app on my phone para kahit on the go ako pwede ko makita yung mga calories nung mga pagkain outside.. hehe..

its a very nice system.. kasi nakakachoose ako ng mas healthy na option.. like i never go NSA (No Sugar Added) on my coffee before.. pero since i am a coffee addict.. nakita ko na mas onte calories ng NSA coffees.. hehe.. so ayun i learned to love them na!..

saka nakakatuwa yung fitness pal.. bale pag nag exercise ka pwede mas marami kainin mo.. ;p

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2011, 10:38:21 pm »
^ yay another myfitnesspal convert! :)

heavenleigh

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2011, 03:26:17 pm »
Uplifting words naman diyan mga Girl Talkers. I'd been ispired from the testimonies of those who went on diet sa mga forums dito so i decided to be on diet also. It's been a month na and my diet is effective coz i loosed weight and nabawasan na ang super laki kong bilbil. Ang sad part ng story was yesterday when one of my friends told me na pumayat raw ako. sabi ko kasi nag diet ako. Then she told me not to kase hindi bagay. Mukha raw ako matanda and she repeated the same words a lot of times infront of my other friends. Parang napahiya naman ako kase they knew na nagpapakahirap ako magdiet and pumayat na ako tapos pumanget pala ako. In my own opinion, mas ok nga appearance ko today kc slimmer and with shape ang katawan and nagaayos pa ako ng face ko, infact by using face creams, toner and mask. Bakit kaya ganun ang comment?

hanson15

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2011, 11:26:50 am »
Ok lang yan sis kasi kung manga2nak ka at least naman di ka magging overweight kasi nga payat ka ngayon basta continue lang sis keep it up!

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2011, 11:53:23 am »
I think tama ang mga nagsasabi na dapat may carbs pa din pero i think good carbs, ang white rice kasi mataas ang sugar

brown rice for good carbs!

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2011, 12:32:26 pm »
@heaveleigh, as long as you feel good about yourself, yun ang mas importante :) and syempre youre doing it the healthy way :) if you lost weight because you were starving yourself, siguro yun ang may panget effect :)

cess

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2011, 08:30:30 pm »
hello mga sis! kamusta? I used to post on this thread before pero I am not online that much anymore..
I have been exercising atleast twice a week for almost a year na. I even went  to the gym w/ matching PT pa in which I lost 12lbs pero tinamad nako mag-gym kaya balik home workout ako after 3 months, halo halong home exercises like Turbo Fire, Hip Hop Abs and 30 day Shred. Total lbs lost since  Oct 2010 was 17lbs. Yes, it was a slow journey pero I was able to maintain the weight, to think that I don't really follow a strict diet. I still eat pizza, ice cream, cakes and those yummy stuffs.. :P

Now I'm on my second week of Turbo Fire. I'm aiming on finishing this straight for a month,6 days/week workout.. I need to lose the last 13lbs sana to bring back my old weight.. Aja!! :)


kachich

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2011, 09:35:40 pm »
Bakit kaya ganun ang comment?

Check yourself. Are you still healthy? Is it possible na naglose ka ng so much weight na underweight ka na? Pero kung hindi.. continue with your goals.

It's knowing yourself, and knowing what needs to be done to address your problems when it comes to your health.

aiden

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2011, 11:38:51 pm »
I use SparkPeople for iPad. I think it helps monitor my food intake. It has an exercise monitor also pero hindi ko nagagamit kasi hindi pa na,an ako nageexercise haha

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2011, 08:58:46 am »
First day ko sa Dukan Diet.... mukang mas okay tong diet na to kesa sa South Beach. Im also doing the Fit for Rhythm exercise sa Iphone ko...grabe pawis ko, nahilo ako after.

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2011, 04:11:18 pm »
Im craving for milk tea as in yung mga gong cha ganung level

I made my own na lang..s teeped oolong tea then put 1/2 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of coffeemate...

blech! hahaha di pa din nasatisfy ang cravings ko help

kachich

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2011, 09:21:38 pm »
kasi sis, use milk. not coffeemate. hahaha

lucky bee

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2011, 10:03:24 pm »
Mga sis, I am in a diet din. Kaso nasisiea tuwing malapit na period ko. Nagccrave kasi ako ng bongga. [textspeak!] kaya dapat ko gawin?

aiden

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2011, 06:44:20 pm »
^naku sis,kalaban ko rin period ko. I just stock up on healthy alternatives. D kami nagsstock ng chichirya dito sa bahay. We have those rebisco wheat crackers. I snack on those.

cess

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2011, 09:00:04 pm »
^sis I love thos rebisco wheat din! malasa pa din sya compared to the other wheat crackers.. I snack on those din during work hours.. naalala ko before, I snack on chocolates and chichirya... 4 months to go before my wedding. I need to lose the last 8 lbs para balik old weight ko na..

health.gal

  • Guest
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2011, 09:27:49 pm »
I started using myfitnesspal again. Again kasi natigil. Hope it works for me this time. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close