watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210435 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #540 on: February 10, 2012, 08:27:22 am »
^^sis, I didn't have problems with sagging skin probably because I didn't have to lose much weight. Sabi nga ng friends ko who saw me maganda ang paglose ko ng weight because I didn't look haggard, mukha pa daw akong bumata   ;D

If you want to be more inspired, join the FB page of Cohen Philippines. I posted my before and after pics there. Just send me a private message so I can ask the group to invite you.

 :) 

mikaelaindxb

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #541 on: February 10, 2012, 03:34:27 pm »
Hi ladies! I'm on Day 4 na! Just a quick question regarding the vegetables, selected vegetables lang kasi yun mentioned sa Customer's Guide ko, how about vegetables like string beans, kangkong and radishes? Are they allowed? I'm super craving for sinigang kasi :P

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #542 on: February 10, 2012, 06:39:18 pm »
The clinic I went to made me wait. :(
I overfasted.
Next weekend na lang ulit ako magpapablood test
para accurate results.

Cant wait to start! I've been mentally preparing myself.

Pink*ladybug

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #543 on: February 11, 2012, 12:26:36 am »
@poligals:  sagging has a lot to do with your genes, age and amount of weight you shed.  But if i were you, just lose the weight first, and worry about these "happy" problems later on.

chihirosen

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #544 on: February 11, 2012, 06:08:08 am »
I really want to try this, wala naman sigurong difference kung night shift ako? may impact ba yun sa program?

Jetset100

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #545 on: February 11, 2012, 09:22:14 am »
I officially started the diet today but I have yet to inform the center  :D Will text them later na lang. I can't find the guidelines they gave me and I'm confused with the crispbread allowance. Mga sis, tama ba na if I'm using Jacob's eh 2 small crisipbread = 1 crispbread lang kasi it's small?

poligals

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #546 on: February 11, 2012, 09:59:36 am »
True!! Sagging is a happy problem.

Haay! I can't wait for Cohen!! Hindi ko mabenta kay husband. Paano, he did the South Beach Diet last month and lost 20lbs in a month!!! Grrr!!! Why did South Beach have to work!! Haha!!!

sexyjeanny

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #547 on: February 11, 2012, 03:47:28 pm »
I take Jacob's Hi Cal. 4 crackers muna then 2 more after (minimum 2.5hrs) 3 hours then 4 again .
Im on my 3rd week and has lost 15Lbs already. Will have my 2nd blood test on the 15th. Sayang [textspeak!], wa ako date night on valentines. hahaha :-*

sexyjeanny

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #548 on: February 11, 2012, 03:52:49 pm »
Kahapon I was looking sa Rustans for the Jacobs crackers para maka-prepare na for the program.  Wala akong makita :(  Out of stock daw parati.  Will have to look sa ibang grocery kung meron.

MGM13 and Poligals, sabay tayong tatlo mapapayat :)

Sa cash n carry ako namakyaw. hehe

crunchybear

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #549 on: February 12, 2012, 04:20:26 am »

If you want to be more inspired, join the FB page of Cohen Philippines. I posted my before and after pics there. Just send me a private message so I can ask the group to invite you.


@mama squeak!... sis i can't send PM's yet. can you please ask the FB group of cohen philippines to invite me? I wanna see your before & after pics. :)

crunchybear

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #550 on: February 12, 2012, 04:34:55 am »

Im still waiting for my prescription from Dr. Cohen.  Baka raw umabot ng 3 weeks before dumating eh.   :(

MGM13, kailan ka mag start?  Pwede sabay tayo mag-lose ng weight!  I need to lose mga 60 lbs kasi.

@magnolia94... hi sis sabay din ako sainyo ni MGM13 to lose weight! but i need to lose a hundred lbs ugh...:-[

i'm also waiting for my diet and the lady i talked to said it would only take around 10 days to arrive. who told you na baka umabot ng 3 weeks sis? ang tagal naman kung ganon... i'm so excited pa naman to start na.

magnolia94

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #551 on: February 12, 2012, 07:49:45 am »
@Jetset... ang alam ko sis, Jacobs hi-cal 2 crackers = 1 crispbread allowance.  Jacobs hi-fibre 1 cracker=1 crispbread allowance. 

@Sexyjeanny.. wow 15 lbs in 3 weeks!  Congratulations.  Ang bilis talaga ng weight loss ng cohen. Question.. magkano yung follow up blood test ng Cohen? 

magnolia94

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #552 on: February 13, 2012, 11:10:13 am »
Hi Crunchybear, dont worry, sabay sabay tayo.  I read some that some people lost mga 130 lbs pa nga on Cohens.  Kayang kaya mo yan basta we follow what they tell us.  During the orientation, sabi nila pwede up to 3 weeks ang wait, pero on average nga mga 7-10 days.  So hopefuly I will get mine soon -- I did labs nung 7th kasi.

@Sexyjeanny.. naubos mo na ba cash and carry?  hehe silipin ko baka meron pa naiwan! haha

Ive started a practice diet (yung no rice, pasta, sweets, etc).  Medyo nasasanay na rin ako.  Sana hindi ako mahirapan with the actual prescription.


Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #553 on: February 13, 2012, 02:42:17 pm »
I'm very much intrested. Initial payment ba P55k agad?

I hope someone can give me an idea paano ang bayaran. TIA

MGM13

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #554 on: February 13, 2012, 04:21:26 pm »
^konting backread sis, andun na-mention ko yung payment method. :)) Credit cards are accepted, 6 months to pay.  :)

ishko

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #555 on: February 14, 2012, 02:38:57 pm »
I'm very much intrested. Initial payment ba P55k agad?

I hope someone can give me an idea paano ang bayaran. TIA

ang mahal?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #556 on: February 14, 2012, 10:36:01 pm »
^^The clinic will only accept candidates who are minimum 15lbs overweight. Less than that they won't accept you. At saka sayang naman pera mo if you are less than 10lbs overweight lang. Kayang-kaya mo na ma-lose yan by exercise and a healthy diet.

^It's worth every peso I paid. I've been through a lot of different diets and ways to lose weight. Dito lang talaga ako successful in keeping my weight down. 

Jetset100

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #557 on: February 15, 2012, 12:44:37 pm »
Thanks to Cohen, I am now learning how to cook  ;D

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #558 on: February 15, 2012, 01:10:04 pm »
^ yey!

I am starting the diet soon. problem, i live alone and i dont know how to cook except fried things.
Iniisip ko, pano magsurvive with the Cohen diet with minimal cooking skills.

Kaya naman?

mikaelaindxb

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #559 on: February 15, 2012, 01:47:31 pm »
^ yey!

I am starting the diet soon. problem, i live alone and i dont know how to cook except fried things.
Iniisip ko, pano magsurvive with the Cohen diet with minimal cooking skills.

Kaya naman?

Hi wife2be! Ako din, hindi marunong magluto! I bought an electric grill (parang yun george foreman grill :P) so I just throw stuff in there and put some herbs and okay naman! :P I'm on my 10th day na, so far so good naman! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close