We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Kahapon I was looking sa Rustans for the Jacobs crackers para maka-prepare na for the program. Wala akong makita Out of stock daw parati. Will have to look sa ibang grocery kung meron.MGM13 and Poligals, sabay tayong tatlo mapapayat
If you want to be more inspired, join the FB page of Cohen Philippines. I posted my before and after pics there. Just send me a private message so I can ask the group to invite you.
Im still waiting for my prescription from Dr. Cohen. Baka raw umabot ng 3 weeks before dumating eh. MGM13, kailan ka mag start? Pwede sabay tayo mag-lose ng weight! I need to lose mga 60 lbs kasi.
I'm very much intrested. Initial payment ba P55k agad? I hope someone can give me an idea paano ang bayaran. TIA
^ yey!I am starting the diet soon. problem, i live alone and i dont know how to cook except fried things.Iniisip ko, pano magsurvive with the Cohen diet with minimal cooking skills.Kaya naman?