We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I hear there's a new COHEN on the block and he's offering his program for as much as 2k for 6 months all online! I've heard a lot of people are also going for this kasi sobrang mahal ng sa cohen lifestyle thing. It's mga 55k ata for that. 2k vs 55k? dun na lang ako sa 2k noh!
that might be a Cohen diet clone. Mura nga at P2k but I bet it WOULD NOT WORK. I noticed you only have 2 posts and it is about that new diet. Why not make a new thread for that so that we can keep this thread about the REAL COHEN DIET. Thanks.
^^ same answer as mama squeak sis. wag ka magaalmusal or ininom ng water at sayang ang fasting mo.