We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@keanne, good luck to us... It's my 20th day today, never experienced hunger pangs pero ang temptations and cravings kaloka! Tip lang sa pag buy ng meat, I found out na it's easier to buy ground beef and ground chix breast kesa sa sliced/fillet, hirap isakto sa prescription weight and food pag sliced eh, I usually end up having 1 fillet and few dots of meat just to get the right amount of meat weight. (weird tignan... ) buy balsalmic vinegar too, it does help make the food tasty and yummy. And kinumpleto ko lahat ng mc cormick spices para maka experiment ka ng different taste sa food mo.
Just got back from my vacation. The bad part is I gained 5lbs because of a few days deviation. Ngek! But the very good news is I went a dress size smaller pa! I lost some inches particularly on my waist, hips, and thighs. I can't explain it but siguro it's all the walking/hiking I've been doing somehow toned my lower extremities. As of now I was able to lose the 3lbs of the 5lbs I gained.I'll be going to the clinic next week to get my refeed meal plan.
my tita got disapproved... sayang! she has high hopes pa naman sa program.
hi! i'm on my 4th week and have lost 14 pounds! : )i'm starting to believe though that this is more of an extremely low calorie/low fat diet - not really blood chemistry (marketing effect). but it has worked, there are quick results, i don't feel that hungry, so it's great! : ) i wouldn't have believed that i would lose this much in so short a time.btw, there's new research that introducing fat in the diet is actually good for losing weight. also, that artificial sweetener (which dr cohen recommends) actually leads to more weight gain. so parang old school pa ang dating ng cohen diet. but if it works, fine!i'm actually deviating a little and eating cheese everyday but it hasn't slowed down the weight loss. i already feel fuller and don't need to eat crackers anymore.
@ mamasqueak, ano kinain mo sa vacation mo? did you eat carbs like rice, bread, pastas, noodles? or just a bigger amount of cohen food? I have a scheduled trip kasi sa china and hk for 7days sa november, am planning what to do with my food there. I don't think people there will be accommodating to me if i'll be requesting weird thing like weighing my food first before they cook it. How long did it take to loose the 5lbs you gained? did you use your old program kaya you're loosing weight? Sorry ha, daming questions...
@achengtarush, I've already signed up sa newyouforum. I'm lulupink_ph, I'll check your diary... well I've read your refeed diary kanina, it seems so much fun to be in refeed... it makes me happy thinking that I'll be eating that much food to the point that suko na ako... you're my inspiration! so go go go sa maintenance...