watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210866 times)

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2011, 06:15:10 am »
@ achengtarush,

Cravings for everything i saw for the first day, psychological... I'm taking Mosvit Vitamins 1x a day as recommended.  Do you take chromium or magnisium seperately pa aside from you daily multivitamins?  musta na re-feed mo? 

@ betty,

What's OCP?

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2011, 03:58:55 pm »
I take Chromium Picolinate 200 mcg at yung nabibili ko sa Healthy Option Cal-Mag-Zinc (Calcium, magnesium and zinc)

Pati Biotin 500 mcg umiinom din ako kasi nung 5th or 6th month ko sa diet biglang numipis ang hair ko.  Okay ang refeed, masaya mas marami ng food :)  3rd day ko na. Yesterday pwede na ako magpineapple. Kanina pineapple and 1 slice bread.  19 days ang refeed ko. by the 19th day 3 slices of bread. In the next few days makakatim na ulit ako ng milk, biscuit, etc.

betty

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2011, 04:15:25 pm »
oral contraceptive pills.

achengtarush, pwede kaya mag Cohens khit naka pills?

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2011, 04:26:30 pm »
^ oo naman. actually you become fertile on CD kaya you have to take extra precautions.

betty

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2011, 04:44:31 pm »
will it not alter the hormones the pill is giving us or yung hormones mismo sa katawan?

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #265 on: July 29, 2011, 05:17:14 pm »
hormone sa katawan specifically insulin, seratonin and human growth hormone (HGH)

silver_dust

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #266 on: August 01, 2011, 09:25:40 pm »
Wow! I'm so inspired to read everyone's experience with the Cohen diet. Gusto ko na din i-try. :D


May tanong ako about the blood test. Do I submit the blood test result to them o sa clinic na mismo gagawin yung test? Every 6 months kasi ako may routine check and last week lang yung recent test ko. I'm hoping I can use that one nalang. Haha! =)


Isa pang tanong about the food: Are the ingredients easy to find? I live in the province so I have very limited options. I won't be able to find the yoghurt brands (especially the herbs/spices)  mentioned earlier (unless bilihin ko lahat ng kailangan ko before leaving Manila).


Thanks in advance sa mga sasagot ng tanong ko! =)

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #267 on: August 03, 2011, 02:13:51 pm »
Hi Girls,

it's my 16th day in CD, everything is fine and im really seeing result, i have a question tho,
may nakaexperience ba sa inyo na madelay sa monthly period on their 1st month of cohen diet? is it due to the hormonal changes that's happening in the body? hoping that someone could enlighten me, i'm 5 days delayed already

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #268 on: August 04, 2011, 08:26:47 am »
I'm on my 9th day today and it seems that it get easier everyday, no hunger pangs na for me.  I can't resist and weigh myself yesterday(kahit bawal :P).  I've lost 8-9lbs already! Wee...  :D

@Ennaoj1130, hindi ka kaya preggy kaya ka delayed?  Sabi kasi this diet would make you more fertile in some ways eh... baka lang...

@silver_dust, yung bloodtest sa laboratory mo gagawin, hindi sa clinic.  They'll just analyse your blood test result after you submit it.  The requirements they need is different from the yearly routine check up except for the blood glucose so you would have to do the blood test again...

regarding ingredients, it's easy to find even if you're in the province...  well depende nga pala what province, taga san ka sis?


Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #269 on: August 04, 2011, 08:44:42 am »
Do they tell you exactly what blood tests are done? And do you get the results?

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2011, 10:40:00 am »
Yes, they'll give you a list of what is required.  More on kidney and liver functions siya eh, hindi ito yung ordinary list that you'll have for an annual check up. 

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2011, 08:26:43 pm »
So SGPT, SGOT, BUN, Crea?

chin_squared

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2011, 02:20:09 pm »

I'm so glad na may thread about the Cohen diet! I've been wanting to try this...kaso the price tag of 55K is holding me back. And I wonder if pagkatapos ng refeed and all if kaya ko bang i-maintain yun weight loss.

I've been overweight almost all my life. The only time I dieted was in 3rd year college and lost about 70 pounds. After that, I worked and gained back 30. So far in 3 years, I didn't gain naman anymore, pero I'm getting older and I really want to be "regular-sized" and healthy. Hindi ko pa na-experience yan eh...

I'm thinking if I should just get back to the traditional exercise and diet that I did before na halos hindi ako pwede mag-eat out because I was strict with eating fatty foods...or mas effective and LASTING effects ng Cohen diet?

Any advice, ladies?

beanie

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #273 on: August 07, 2011, 04:27:25 pm »
Hi! :) If I may, how long does the initial dieting stage lasts until the refeed? :)

sweeykoi

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #274 on: August 08, 2011, 01:58:11 pm »
dear cohenites,

i can no longer continue my program i get two red lines this morning, my long wait is over, thanks  God and to CD that helps me on my journey. Im happy that in 1  1/2 months i have loose 6kgs and I promise I will comeback to CD after 9 months...

silver_dust

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #275 on: August 08, 2011, 07:12:07 pm »
@amberstar:
Thanks sis for answering my questions. Sa Isabela ako so I'm kinda worried I won't be able to follow the recipes. ;) Congratulations on your weight loss! I hope I'll be able to visit the clinic soon! =)

dolly

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #276 on: August 09, 2011, 03:41:25 am »
^ Sis, from Isabela din ako, madami makukuhanan dito ng mga sinasabi nilang ingredients. Interested din ako sa CD kaso Tuguegarao based ako for the mean time kaya di ako makaluwas anytime.

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #277 on: August 10, 2011, 12:40:29 pm »
dear cohenites,

i can no longer continue my program i get two red lines this morning, my long wait is over, thanks  God and to CD that helps me on my journey. Im happy that in 1  1/2 months i have loose 6kgs and I promise I will comeback to CD after 9 months...

Wow!!! Congrats! I'm hoping that same thing will happen to me, im been doing CD a lil more than 3 weeks now, and i was really amazed to lose 10.5kg already, i posted before that i was 5 days late but i my counting was wrong pala, anyways right now, I am already 9 days late,  I haven't tested yet, wait ko nlng pag 2 weeks na akong late, I dont know if I'm preggy or reaction lang to ng changes in my hormones sa 1st month ko sa cohen =)

Haley James

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #278 on: August 10, 2011, 03:25:59 pm »
i read an aritcle re blood type diet by a certain Dr. lam ata yun... noted are the foods that are beneficial per blood type and to lose weight and foods to avoid din like for type B like me, more on leafy vegetables, beef or seafood like fish but not chicken, grapes, cranberry or papaya but not (i forgot), egg, milk and yogurt is ok but not ice cream, then avoid corn, wheat, tomatoes, etc.

i wonder if the cohen diet plan is also based on something like this...

keanne

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #279 on: August 10, 2011, 09:15:31 pm »
Hi guys!

Been reading this thread for the past couple of weeks and it's been a big help in motivating me to join the program.

I will start with the program on Friday. Buying ingredients and reading up on recipes now. Excited but kinda scared too! Baka di ko kayanin ang hunger and most of all, the temptations!

Wish me luck!  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close