watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210815 times)

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2011, 03:27:27 pm »
Hi babymamaph,

Naku, mahaba yung list tapos may comments, tips and suggestions on each recommended restos like what to order, how to say it, etc...  mahirap i-type dito, mahaba siya.

Some of the restos in the list are: Alfredo's Steak, Sugi, Cyma, Italliani's, Gerry's Grill, Melo's etc.....

How's your 4th day? :)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2011, 04:08:56 pm »


@achengtarush

did you also experienced this headache on your first few days? :-\




Yes I had headache on day 2 or 3 ata, but I expected that.

Talaga? May list na sila ng Cohen friendly restos? Paki post naman yung complete list at ang hirap kumain sa labas e. Wala yan nung nagstart ako.

From experience Cyma and CPK lang ang nakakainan ko at nagaccommodate
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:10:33 pm by achengtarush »

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #242 on: July 25, 2011, 04:30:05 pm »
Hi mga sis!

Today is my 7th day in cohen program, so far so good, luckily i didn't have headache,
maybe because i don't realy eat rice, pasta and bread, kaya nga im wondering before,
how come i don't lose weight eh nagddiet na nga ako, baka nga may mga food ako
nakakain na i thought could help me lose weight pero opposite pala ang effect. My officemates noticed that my face got smaller daw and i really felt the difference din sa pants and watch ko, lumuwag na, i measured my waist today and
guess what? I lost an inch already...yipeee!!! ZERO deviation so far  ;D

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2011, 04:50:21 pm »
@achentarush,

Yes, they provided a list.  I'll email it to you if you want. Mahirap i-type kasi medyo mahaba.  what's your email add?

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2011, 05:47:01 pm »
okay na amberstar. Thanks ha. I got a copy from my consultant na.

I think I will start refeed tomorrow. Di ko na kaya ang hunger.  Ganito pala yun after being in the zone for 7 months you will suddenly feel hungry.  I want to go lower pa sana to 52 kgs pero my body is deciding I have to stop at 54 kgs. :(

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #245 on: July 25, 2011, 10:30:41 pm »
Ok achengtrush. 

Buti ka tapos na yung program mo.  Update mo kami sa refeed mo ha. :) Good Luck! ;)

Today was supposed to be my 1st day, kaso nasabotage ng mom ko yung lunch ko, kaya pala super sarap ng shrimp kasi nilagyan niya ng rice wine...  :-[

I'm hoping tom will be a perfect cohen day... hayz...

Kelan mo naramdaman yung super hungry ka?  I mean ilang weeks ka nag 54kg before ka nag decide na your body is deciding na to stop na?

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #246 on: July 25, 2011, 10:35:14 pm »
Achengtarush, do we have some kind of a local support group or meet ups that i could join?  Di ko [textspeak!] ma access yung newyouforum eh.  Sa 1pdforum naman may hinihingi sila na customer id na i don't know naman where to get.  Hope you could help me with this... Thanks.

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2011, 01:35:10 pm »
@sweeykoi,

Di ako makapasok sa newyouforum.  May problema ata sa server ko at ip address...  How are you doing so far?  konti lang pala i-lose mo noh, ard 11.2kg lang, buti ka pa.

@dolly,

oo nga san ka nagpa ivf?  plan din namin ng hubby ko by next year eh... (sorry kung OT na ha)




sweeykoi

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2011, 06:06:24 pm »
56.6kg na ang weight ko ngaYON nagstart ako last June 25. so far happy ako kc i enroll also online mostly ng mga question ko nakikita ko yng sagot sa new you forum.

dolly

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #249 on: July 28, 2011, 07:06:50 am »
^ Mga sis, please see this thread for IVF information, http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,241943.msg6575758.html#msg6575758 Kay Dr. Virgilio Novero ako. Blocked fallopian tube (L), no right ovary since I was 6 y/o hence (R) fallopian tube is no use,  underwent surgery in 2007, 1/4 ovary na lang natitira sa kin and still with recurring cysts due to Endometriosis,;D

So I really need to know more about Cohen's diet. I heard Juday lost 27 lbs already from this diet. With that price it should be very effective. Wala naman bang balikan ng dating weight nito? I mean once in a while kung may diet regime man, you still crave for the bad ones di ba, baka naman umattend lang ng isang party na naparami kain, dire-diretso na ulit hehe.

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #250 on: July 28, 2011, 07:22:59 am »
ito pala ang diet ni Judy Ann ngayon sabi sa news kagabi.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #251 on: July 28, 2011, 11:26:21 am »
@Dolly, this is a lifestyle change.  Be prepared to eat the way you do while on the diet although with more variety and quantity.  If babalikan mo ang dati mong ways expect to get fat again with a vengeance and you could end up fatter than before you started.

Sorry, that is the reality.

sweeykoi

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #252 on: July 28, 2011, 12:32:10 pm »
ang laki n nga ng pinayat ni judy ann since her last interview sexy n ulit sya.....
@dolly thanks for the info about ivf.

dolly

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #253 on: July 28, 2011, 12:54:15 pm »
^^More variety and quantity sis? Pero hindi naman to yung tipong hindi mahahagilap yung mga ingredients? Baka mahirap hanapin... Baka worth the try ito. Would really like to shed some big pounds here. I'll keep you guys posted once I started this diet. And thanks for the information achengtarush

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #254 on: July 28, 2011, 02:27:05 pm »
samples are red meat, chicken breast, shrimp, lettuce. ang mahirap lang hanapin e yung yogurt kasi kelangan 2% or less fat

betty

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #255 on: July 28, 2011, 02:37:52 pm »
if this is about hormone, pano if your taking OCP?

ellesee99

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #256 on: July 28, 2011, 03:09:27 pm »
Hi everyone! found this discussion while researching for cohen diet support. Today is my 15th day on the Cohen diet and I am so happy. People have noticed the difference na in my weight. Someone approached me and asked what diet pills I was taking. hehe.

What has really helped me is drinking lots of water. I bought a 750 ml water bottle tapos I just refill at the office. Ang bilis lang ng 3 liters this way. I asked Rachel, my Cohen consultant, and ok naman raw to exceed 3 liters para to accelerate weight loss.

And I also asked permission to do light exercises. Sabi ni Rachel, listen raw to my body so I took a class and afterwards, no hunger pains naman. Am excited and so inspired to continue the journey.

 

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #257 on: July 28, 2011, 10:20:02 pm »
@Dolly,

Thanks for the thread link to "all about ivf"...  very enlightening... :)

Well food on cohen is just normal foods we can find in supermarkets, like chicken, beef, crabs, shrimps, tilapia, cheeses, veggies, diet sodas, jacobs crackers/sky flakes, etc... lahat mabibili mo sa supermarket easily.  And difference lang is the quantity per protein and the right combination of food like chicken+veggies, yogurt+fruits, etc.  Quantity of food depends on the blood test result that will be ask from you.  This is a personalize diet ika nga ni Dr. Cohen.

It's my 3rd day on cohen, it gets easier and easier...I'm lucky that i didn't encounter any headaches on my first 3 days, but the cravings on my1st day was terrible.  :-\
 

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #258 on: July 28, 2011, 10:38:21 pm »
@amberstar, cravings for what? for sugar or sweets take chromium. for chocolate take magnesium

betty

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #259 on: July 29, 2011, 06:00:08 am »
I repeat my question, if this diet is about regulating our hormones, paano yung mga taong naka OCP?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close