We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis help naman i wanna lose 20lbs
hi achengtarush, saw your posts sa isotretinion hehe survivor ka rin ba?
You ladies should see achengtarush! She is my inspiration. Grabe how dramatic her weight loss. You just have to be determined to lose weight and of course be patient lang.@achengtarush, sis you're right this second month parang di gumagalaw yung weighing scale ko! The upside though is I fit perfectly into a size 10 but I would prefer to be a size 8 or 6 na sana. I just hope by next month ma-achieve ko na ideal weight ko.