We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ ano sis ulit ang question mo? kung may clinic aside from Philippines and US ba?
^sis what if hindi sa Pinas ang address, nasa Vietnam kase ako...how will I avail of this?
There are similar doctors like him. Maraming alternatives we just have to look for them.
Sis, I don't think may kapareha to. I have tried a lot of diet and pills pero eto lang ang ganito kaeffective. 72 lbs lost in more than 5 mos. (started Jan. 2, 2011) and am still on the plan. I have less more or less 20 lbs more to lose e.