We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am submissive to my husband but perhaps some would argue about it. Medyo dominante kasi ako nung magbf-gf pa lang kami until the early years of our marriage pero now I adore my husband so much. He is born a leader and most of the time tama talaga siya and I guess what we have right now is more of because of his decisions. Dati nababagalan ako sa usad ng buhay namin because sabi ko kulang sa pagiging risk taker yun pala planado lang talaga niya ang lahat. Kahit sa opisina nila boss na siya at his young age of 30 and under niya are 40+. Hindi siya yung tipong napepressure sa mga problema at tambak na responsibilidad. I don't know how he do it pero super mangha ako and most of the time I tell him na I am so proud sa attitude nya. Siguro submissive din talaga ako sa kanya kasi nakikita ko na guided siya by good principles and very God fearing.....
"... its worth for me to take a back seat and let him drive our marriage. He lead..I'll follow..."
Hubby and I discussed this submission thingy as part of our marriage prep course before our wedding. Na-clarify naman between the both of us that submission is not the same as martyrdom, as what sis k00lit said, and should be a natural response to love.So ang nangyayari, hubby has the general leadership sa amin. that means for big issues, we discuss, compromise, pero he gives the general and final direction... and i'm going to support that. pag may further issues na nag-arise, pag-usapan na naman ulit. he appreciates that. Actually, dahil we both recognize his role as the head of the family, pinagbinigyan na nya ako sa mga maliliit na bagay. eh sa marriage namin, andami maliiit na bagay hehe. and bec. secured sya, it becomes his joy to say yes to what will make me happy.