We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello! Is it safe to assume that the 30-Day Shred is a good starter for Insanity workouts?
Hello! Is it safe to assume that the 30-Day Shred is a good starter for Insanity workouts? I have been lifting weights and going to the gym for about three years now but I'm kind of dissatisfied with my workout experience.
Napansin ko lang, whenever I reach the part na cardio na after push up part (level 1), yun jumping jacks + butt kicks na part, sumasakit yun area (sa medyo lower part ng left side ng belly button, sorry dunno ano tawag dito) na yan. Sa warm up part, hindi pa masakit, even when I do the jumping jacks. But after the push up part, cardio na so jumping jacks + butt kicks na, so dyan nagsimula sumakit yun area na yun. I exercise every 530pm. If I eat snacks, I make sure I'm done eating snacks (usually pandesal and milo lang) by 3:30pm. Bakit kaya sumasakit? Hindi ko kasi alam if normal or hindi, para at least I'll know if kailangan magpa ultrasound or xray or whatever (actually nagpapanic na ako hehe)Also, napansin ko, after the butt kicks, medyo sumasakit yun ankle part ko. Does it mean mali yun pagkick ko or what?Thanks!