watch now

Author Topic: 30 day Shred workout  (Read 129905 times)

gleek

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #300 on: January 07, 2011, 10:08:44 am »
hello mga sis..i'm restarting the program

i started back in nov but nagkasakit ako so stop muna.


1st day ko was wed,then kanina...next week i'll try to do level 1 every day... goodluck to us girls!

i'm dead serious to finish this workout specially summer's coming!

wish ko naman kc mkpg 2 pc n uli hehe

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #301 on: January 07, 2011, 01:09:38 pm »
I started yesterday  :) My body's aching right now especially when I use the stairs hehe sakit ng muscles ko sa legs, like the others I also make daya when it's time for push ups na LOL.

Got my exercise mat and 2kg dumbbells yesterday from landmark.

Right now my plan is to do this everyday. Pero in the next two weeks I will alternate this with jogging and yoga.

MWF: Shred
TTHS: Jogging or Yoga
Sunday: Rest

Will also buy Apple Cider Vinegar to take before meals. No Rice. Less Chocolates (good luck), will also try Leisure 18.  :)

Dhee-Dhee

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #302 on: January 08, 2011, 11:28:24 pm »
currently downloading the video.. :)

gotta start this tomorrow.. need to lose weight before my wedding - i don't want to be a fat-*ss bride!  ;D

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #303 on: January 10, 2011, 07:16:53 am »
Later I'll be on my 5th day of level 1. Just weighed myself today. No changes in weight, but I noticed that my uniform fits me better. Also, I am getting better at the exercises. Less body aches. I will run after office tonight then off to shredding when I got home.  :)

beautyandcurves

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #304 on: January 10, 2011, 11:13:54 am »
done with 5th day!


*no changes in weight

* enhance my endurance
* love the feeling of super energetic after the work out
* somehow help to cure my insomnia (I notice i feel asleep easily)
* less appearance of cellulites in my legs
* my shorts fits me well now after bloating up because of the   Christmas holiday

-no rice.alcohol.sweets

frapuccino

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #305 on: January 10, 2011, 01:47:37 pm »
on my second day. Hopefully my body aches won't stop me to continue doing this everyday. Last month kasi just before the holiday I tried it pero 1 day lang kasi the next day super sakit ng katawan ko hindi ko magalaw kaya di ko kinaya mag exercise. What I did yesterday was more stretching before I started the shred kaya less ache ngayon. Same here may daya rin ang pushup ko but hopefully in few days magawa ko na ng maayos LOL

mynameisjuaiy

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #306 on: January 10, 2011, 08:15:21 pm »
I started yesterday  :) My body's aching right now especially when I use the stairs hehe sakit ng muscles ko sa legs, like the others I also make daya when it's time for push ups na LOL.

Got my exercise mat and 2kg dumbbells yesterday from landmark.

Right now my plan is to do this everyday. Pero in the next two weeks I will alternate this with jogging and yoga.

MWF: Shred
TTHS: Jogging or Yoga
Sunday: Rest

Will also buy Apple Cider Vinegar to take before meals. No Rice. Less Chocolates (good luck), will also try Leisure 18.  :)

sis, how much po yung bili mo sa exercise mat?



raven03

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #307 on: January 11, 2011, 03:37:56 am »
Got the weights today, 2 tig 3 lbs! Water bottle lang kasi gamit ko dito, maalog, hehe. =)

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #308 on: January 11, 2011, 07:50:19 am »
sis, how much po yung bili mo sa exercise mat?

I bought my exercise mat at Landmark for about P280+ :)

mynameisjuaiy

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #309 on: January 11, 2011, 03:38:07 pm »
^ thanks so very much sis!

sumirehana

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #310 on: January 11, 2011, 07:11:25 pm »
I just downloaded this last night and kanina ang 1st try ko.. Grabe, ibang iba pala talaga 'pag pinapanuod mo lang than doing the workout na mismo. I watched the whole thing kasi muna before I did it. Pagdating ng circuit 2 sumusuko na yung braso ko.. >__< And to think na I just improvised the dumbbells with 2 350ml water bottle. And medyo dinaya ko na rin yung push-ups.. I'm thinking tuloy if I should get 3lbs. dumbbells na ba or mga day 4 na 'pag mas matibay na ko.

Anyway, good luck sateng mga nagsshred! :)

pinkstar712000

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #311 on: January 12, 2011, 10:08:36 am »
im done with level 1, and started level 2 yesterday.. gosh! sobrang hirap ng level 2.

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #312 on: January 12, 2011, 12:00:00 pm »
^Hi sis, were you able to lose weight already?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 12:02:02 pm by iloveshoes88 »

pvie

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #313 on: January 13, 2011, 09:01:32 pm »
hi mga sis, pa advise naman where to download the video

beautyandcurves

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #314 on: January 14, 2011, 12:49:04 pm »
yey! 7days for level 1 i lose a whooping 2 inches in my waist line! :D

sumirehana

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #315 on: January 14, 2011, 05:22:28 pm »
^^ Search mo lang sis "30 day shred torrent" and madami na lalabas.. :) I forgot the exact url na kasi.. pero that's what I did lang and then downloaded it.

On my 4th day na.. and pansin ko na di na masyado lumalaki tyan ko kahit after meals.. :) Hopefully after level 1, lumiiit na rin waistline ko.. I noticed that my posture became better din.

raven03

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #316 on: January 14, 2011, 09:31:22 pm »
I used 3 lbs weights today, grabe sa side lunges ang bigat! Hopefully tuloy-tuloy na ko this time! =)

Yui_21

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #317 on: January 14, 2011, 11:59:00 pm »
Pasali aketch! balak kong bumili sa ebay...:D
kelangan kong pumayat before the wedding! LOL

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #318 on: January 15, 2011, 08:32:32 am »
I'm on Level 1 Day 8 today. Sadly no changes in weight, but my mom told me na gumaganda yung shape ng hips and butt ko, better endurance in the exercises.

Buti nalang nagcompliment yung mom ko sakin nalulungkot na kasi ako na no hanges in weight pa din ako eh. LOL.

marsh_candy

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #319 on: January 15, 2011, 12:14:20 pm »
hayy.. since Nov pa'ko neto di pa rin ako maka-alis sa level 1 kasi paputol-putol ako, memorize ko na masyado! :D 8th day nako, no changes in weight pero waist line ko less ng 1 inch, sa wakas! and lumakas stamina ko, di na mabilis magshoot up bp ko (pansin ko kasi dati ambilis ko magalit, now di na!)

as in gusto kung pumayat o bumalik timbang ko, as in, lahat ng damit ko di ko na maisuot, promise! hirap pagnasa bahay lang kasi, less activities, less stress and kain ng kain kaya hayun nag-gain ng 6kg!


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close