We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I started yesterday My body's aching right now especially when I use the stairs hehe sakit ng muscles ko sa legs, like the others I also make daya when it's time for push ups na LOL.Got my exercise mat and 2kg dumbbells yesterday from landmark.Right now my plan is to do this everyday. Pero in the next two weeks I will alternate this with jogging and yoga.MWF: ShredTTHS: Jogging or YogaSunday: RestWill also buy Apple Cider Vinegar to take before meals. No Rice. Less Chocolates (good luck), will also try Leisure 18.
sis, how much po yung bili mo sa exercise mat?