We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sorry if this may be OT. When you take gluta ba (whether IV or oral), naglilighten ang katawan overall? I mean pantay ba? Yung groin and UA areas pumuputi rin o do you have to supplement with soaps, lotions etc?
I’ve been reading studies that claim NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) is actually more effective in “whitening” than actual glutathione supplements. I’ve tried several brands of glutathione before (PH338, Tathion 307, etc.) but nowadays I just consume 600mg of NAC twice daily, plus 2000-3000mg of Vitamin C. Consider also the fact that I rarely go out in daylight and I lather with whitening soaps, scrubs and lotions. Ewan ko lang kung reliable source ako kasi most people who meet me for the first time eh ang comment sa akin ay bakit daw ang puti puti ko but it has always been that way since baby pa ako, ha-ha! I guess I am “albinorexic,” walang contentment sa kaputian!
Sis anong NAC gamit mo? Flumuicil? Yun tinutunaw?
^ sis if i may, 600mg nac yung kay sis candygrenade.. Pero yung price i want to know din..
sa mga umiinom ng luxxe white, kelan nyo siya iniinom? before or after meals? and nagte-take din ba kayo ng vit. c? meron kasi ako luxxe white and luxxe protect pero di ko pa naiinom eh
Saan ba nabibili sis yung luxxe whte?