We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
right now, I am taking glutafit of course with the green tea, target ko din kasi to lose weight. and really, I like the effect. it's not just for vanity's sake. I lose 4.9 lbs in 1 week and my skin starts to really glow and my skintone is evening out na.
^i tried relumins mga 2 to 3 months din.mabagal whitening effect nya.gusto ko lang dun,makinis me no pimples.
really sis? i'm hesitant to try GlutaFit since wala talagang reviews nito dito at parang hindi pa tested ang effectivity nito. Also because its from a networking company kaya medyo doubtful ang iba na try ito. I want to know more about your experience while taking this sis. Thanks.