We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
...Then I take a couple pea size amount of pantene oil replacement therapy (my hair is bra length), rub my hand then rake it in my hair. I do it left side first concentrating sa ends ng hair. Then couple pea sized amount ulit, rake my hair sa right side naman then half pea size of hair product for my bangs. I then flip my hair back to position gently ( I do this like nakatungo ka then you face the mirror, I hope you got what I mean) finger comb my hair then I take small sections than I twist my hair. Twist twist twist na ako until almost my whole head of hair is now twisted in neat ropes (cos it looked like ropes after ) This takes me about 5 to 8 minutes tops. air dry lang ako and when my hair dries yung ropes ala goldilocks na tignan. I dont use ipit or barettes anymore. But if you ladies still feel conscious with your curly hair, try this style, this never fails me and I always get compliments when I do this to my hair I hope it does for you too!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8LoFXuDZr4
thanks sis damsel and ginnyme yes i agree.. curly/wavy looks sexier. pero not all. lalo na kung pinagawa lang yung curls,, dapat you talaga magaling yung pagkakagawa kasi yung ibgang fake curls, parang napaso lang kaya kumulot.. gamit ko shampoo and conditoner lang na Clear. di masyadong maalaga ang hair ko e.