We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Being single at 29 is fine with me, infact am open to the possibility of not meeting the right person for me, if it happens, it will happen, if it won't then it won't, will just continue being happy just the way I am now... As the other ladies mentioned here before, if you are nearing 30, don't be pressured, don't rush things, everything happens for a reason =) so yeah am 29, fabulous and single =)
^ayt.. bakit naman? .. ay punta ka single get together.. bout bowling thingy.. hehe
Sali ako dito Just broke up with my long time bf. I want to be married and have kids someday but I don't know kung kaya ko sumugal uli. I've had my heart badly broken. Ang hirap din kc maginvest ng time, energy and emotion into a relationship tapos di din naman pala maglalast. I want to be optimistic kaya lang naisip ko minsan bakit kaya unfair ang buhay. Some people have it easy. Lahat ng plans at gusto nila sa buhay nakukuha nila. Samantalang ako I always have to struggle.It doesn't help pa that most of my friends have their own families na. Lagi na lang ako tinatanong kelan daw ba ako magaasawa, kelan ako magkakaanak.. tinutukso malapit na magexpire matris ko, etc. Nakakapikon na din minsan kc kung madali lang di sana noon pa! Kaya ayun I always put up a front na I'm not at all bothered by it, and that right now I'm more focused on my career. I have to be defensive about it na at least ako pag dumating yung time na yun alam kong kaya ko buhayin at pagaralin magiging anak ko.But the truth is, simple lang talaga gusto ko, to have a family of my own. And ready na ako to settle down. But I guess God doesn't think so, or maybe He has other plans for me. Whatever that is I hope to find out soon. And if I don't, basta ang backup plan ko if I'm not yet married by 35, mag-aadopt na lang ako.