watch now

Author Topic: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s  (Read 177612 times)

nikkitah

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2010, 01:47:27 am »
can we form a singles group kaya and have monthly get togethers or something? :)
sis,i love the idea!kahit twice a month pwede.i'm in! :)

summerscent

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2010, 09:43:18 pm »
^ sure masaya yan  = )

crazy_krizsa

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2010, 02:49:18 pm »

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2010, 03:25:05 pm »
sis,i love the idea!kahit twice a month pwede.i'm in! :)
ako din pa-join..singles rule! we have the best dates - our fab selves!

lloydiane

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2010, 07:48:57 pm »
hi join ako sa group! :)

crazy_krizsa

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2010, 08:42:52 pm »
papost ng URL. :)

corcor

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2010, 11:44:01 pm »
OKAY GREAT! Can someone help me organize?? Sis Nikkitah? :)

sweetubeng

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2010, 11:54:22 pm »
sige join ako sa pag organized ng singles get together  masaya nga sya para makapag meet ang lahat ng singles :)


@dell pa post na lang dito ng link para mas madali sa lahat at di na maghahanap :)

crazy_krizsa

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2010, 10:54:37 am »
Sana I can join. Sounds exciting. :)

lady_butterfly

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2010, 08:15:57 pm »
Im turning 28 this may and single for more than a year na, pero im still enjoying it pa naman :)

glendale

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2010, 12:49:05 am »
join ako dito mga sis!  ;)

fidz

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2010, 12:55:27 pm »
hello mga kasingles? baka u wyould like to join speed dating game for singles? eto yung link para makasali http://itzadate.alterideas.com

its a game for single people, a chance to meet new friends (men/women), acqauintances, business partner or friends.... join na kayo and kita kita tayo dun.

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2010, 02:17:06 am »
am turning 27 this year and I am proud to be single.I feel like I'm giving the right vibes na I'm very happy with my freedom,kaya I'm not dating anyone right now.I wouldn't care though.I love my freedom.

Joycy

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2010, 10:00:44 pm »
Ay, sana andyan ako so i can join din! :)

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2010, 12:45:41 am »
hello single ladies(and gentle men[and the 3rd kind] = )

favor naman o, post naman kayo sa dating thread ko.

"getting-to-know stage"
hello dell..nag-post na ako :) anyway, do we have a singles get-together na?oops OT na yata ako

purple_lady29

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2010, 05:54:52 am »
Being single at 29 is fine with me, infact am open to the possibility of not meeting the right person for me, if it happens, it will happen, if it won't then it won't, will just continue being happy just the way I am now... As the other ladies mentioned here before, if you are nearing 30, don't be pressured, don't rush things, everything happens for a reason =) so yeah am 29, fabulous and single =)

missreese

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2010, 10:09:21 am »
i'm 26.. hmm.. last relationship ko pa ata na matino is a year ago.. =)

puro dating.. dating and dating...

wala pa makitang matino eh.. hahaha =))

lahat ng kapatid ko may mga pamilya na.. ang pamangkin ko naunahan na ko.. lol.. pero okie lang.. antay pa rin ako kay mr. right guy.. =))

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2010, 10:39:02 am »
Being single at 29 is fine with me, infact am open to the possibility of not meeting the right person for me, if it happens, it will happen, if it won't then it won't, will just continue being happy just the way I am now... As the other ladies mentioned here before, if you are nearing 30, don't be pressured, don't rush things, everything happens for a reason =) so yeah am 29, fabulous and single =)
ditto to that! I'm 26, but I am open to the fact that I am NOT going to get married in the future.. I value marriage,I believe it is a lifetime commitment of love... and I am not ready and I don't think I can handle that kind of commitment.

missreese

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2010, 10:41:32 am »
^
ayt.. bakit naman? .. ay punta ka single get together.. bout bowling thingy.. hehe

sweetubeng

  • Guest
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2010, 10:42:45 pm »
^ may single get together ba san yan sis gusto ko din join  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close