Author Topic: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s  (Read 141629 times)

otra_vez

• GirlTalker
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #600 on: August 09, 2018, 02:24:57 am »
^ hindi :)

all i can say is, i wish i relished my single status for as long as i had it. your time alone, before relationships, before marriage-- that's the only time you have that's completely yours. your time is your own, your money is all your own, you are your own boss. so enjoy it. travel, if you still live with your parents-- move out, get your own place. decorate it however you want it. spend time with friends. stop obsessing about men & babies. it will happen when you really want it, when you're really ready for it. i think when people obsess about relationships, they tend to put up with whatever comes along.

sweet21

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #601 on: October 10, 2018, 10:12:49 pm »
I'm 32, honestly I don't feel the pressure. I've been single for about 9 months now. I have never felt so free. I don't look for relationship right now, I feel like I need this time for me to grow.

plumpolka

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #602 on: October 15, 2018, 07:56:04 pm »
28 and freshly single. as in fresh na fresh, mga 1 week going to 2 weeks on friday. happy and free naman ako.  ;)
Happiness is a choice.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close