I don't know why but I had two exes who are both dads.
The first one, my first love, nagsinungaling sya sakin. He told me wala na sila ng mom ng baby. And I kinda accept it although it's really hard kasi I was so idealistic at that time. Then, later on I found out they we're still together. I was even more hurt kasi here I am trying to accept the fact na may baby na sya then here he is again, nalaman ko na naman na kasal sila and they're still together. To cut the story short, we broke up. But we lasted 3 years.
The second, he has 6 kids. 4 sa hs girlfriend nya and yung mga bata is nasa custody nya kasi nag asawa na rin at may anak na sa iba yung nanay. Hindi sila kasal. Yung other two from two other women. 1 in QC and 1 in Bulacan. When I found out, mahal ko na sya. Attached na ako sakanya. He never told me anything about them when we're starting. Kung di pa sila nag away ng mom ng bunso nya, di ko pa malalaman. I read her text kasi. It's so hard to be on the last on his priorities while you put him on the top. He did not want me to get involved with his kids din. I mean, he never listens to my opinions about them. May favoritism kasi sya, mas favorite nya yung nasa QC and I've been telling him about it, he never listens. You know, now I feel so stupid na sinisiksik ko sarili ko sakanila when he always blocks me sa life ng kids nya. Though he introduced me to his four children who are n the province. The nakakainis part is when the moms become too needy. I mean, tatawag and magtetext, magdedemand and sabi nya they talk about the kids lang, but I secretly checks his phone and di naman about kids lang eh. Haaay. I really tried to accept him and them but he constantly make me feel that I am not a priority. Of course, I understand that, it just that I also want to feel secure. Had he told me that earlier I would not have fallen for him. Nalaman ko kasi late na. And really, I lost my trust. I became a paranoid girlfriend. I became possessive. I became jealous. In the end, I chose to let go. I realized I have my life before me pa. I am single, never been a mother, educated naman ako, I think I can find someone who is equally the same diba? I have more to lose if I continue that relationship pa.
My dad said, if he did not marry all his children's mom, what makes you think he'll marry you? What makes you think he'll be a good husband and father to your kids when you have a mirror na of what kind of person he is. 3 women came into his life before you, I don't think none of them was willing to accept him for all he is, but he chose not to settle down with them, the problem is with the guy. If he has only 1 kid, I will understand kasi nagkamali sya at tumayo sya ulit, but 6? Are you kidding me anak? You would want to be a step mom to all these kids? At 25? (His eldest is 15 and his bunso is 3) those are the words na nag riring back sakin whenever I miss him. My dad rarely gives advices but when he does, I always listen because it's full of substance.